Some quick updates now until we get to the opening of the Sir Alex Ferguson Park

2050/51 Season

2000 GAMES

View attachment 51024

View attachment 51023

View attachment 51022

A phenomenal record beginning all the way back at lowly East Stirlingshire.

29 leagues, over 100 Cups and over £90m earned in wages.

Time to retire?? No chance.

The real Fergie managed for 2155 games. I will surely beat that soon. When the new stadium is built I'll have been in charge for just over 19 years and that is still some way off Fergie's 27 years at Old Trafford. I would like to beat that before retiring (moving on to a new challenge).

The new stadium and seeing Sam Ferguson finish his career at the SAF Park should keep me motivated. Sam is 22 now so at least 10 more seasons yet and that should bring me to around Fergie's 27 years in charge.

Sam has a couple of 'firsts' this season.

The first time he scored 4 goals in a match, in the World Club Cup Final no less.

View attachment 51021

View attachment 51020

He got 4 again in the FA Cup after just 32 minutes then had another 'first' ...his first red card! Naughty boy!

View attachment 51019

Father and Son had a bit of a falling out after that.

View attachment 51018

View attachment 51017

2050/51 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

View attachment 51013

We breezed through the knockout rounds with at least a 6 goal advantage over the two legs, including a 3-0 win in the Bernabeu, an 8-0 defeat of Porto and an 8-1 slaughtering of PSG in the semis.

THE FINAL

In the final we meet an old foe but one we haven't faced in quite a while...

View attachment 51012

A repeat of Fergie's most famous night...

View attachment 51011

View attachment 51010

Football? Bloddy ****!!

3-0 up after 10 minutes it was Bayern who almost staged the remarkable comeback here to avenge the Sheringham/Solskjaer comeback of '99.

We managed to hold on and claim Champions League title number 17 and our 13th in the last 15 years #Domination

2050/51 Domestic

View attachment 51009

The Charity Shield was the only trophy we didn't get our hands on. In the league we totally dominated winning every game except 4 (3 draws and 1 defeat - to West Ham in my 2000th game)

View attachment 51008

Despite our dominance we didn't have any Golden Boot contenders. The goals were spread out among the 5 or 6 strikers I used throughout the season, sometimes by choice or through injury and suspension.

View attachment 51007

SAM FERGUSON

View attachment 51006

Sam finished with 20 league goals in 33 games, despite only having 8 goals after 22 games. He missed 5 through suspension after being sent off twice this season.

I am still targeting Ryan Giggs' 672 league appearances record with Sam. At 22 he has 242 appearances. To break the record he needs to play all 38 games for the next 11.3 seasons.

Legend Peter Ledsham has the most currently on 454. At 30 years of age he needs another 6 full seasons of league games which is unlikely.

View attachment 51005

SAM FERGUSON: 150 LEAGUE GOALS

View attachment 50990

I want him to beat Ryan Giggs' 672 appearance record. Sam is on 257 mid-season. He will struggle to beat the goalscoring record Peter Ledsham will finish on before he retires. He is currently on 332 league goals and closing in on 500 career goals. Legendary

Last edited:
2051/52 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

View attachment 50914

THE FINAL

View attachment 50913

View attachment 50912

Stoke! Champions of Europe!

What the ****??

Our form deserted us towards the end of the season and I have no idea why. As you'll see shortly we were pushed all the way in the league and so didn't get the opportunity to rest players for the latter stages of the UCL but no single player turned up in the final. Very disappointing especially after scrapping past former club Aberdeen in the semis (1-1 at home, a lucky 5-4 in Scotland).

2051/52 Domestic

We finished with a huge 103 points yet only won the league on the final day!! Man City pushed us all the way but our superior goal difference was always worth an extra point so we weren't as close to losing our league title as it looks.

View attachment 50911

Stoke done a ****** cup double over us, beating us in the Champions League final and the League Cup final. This is our poorest return of trophies in quite some time. Not surprising as I do start Sam Ferguson every game despite him being a Championship level player. I have also sped through the last two seasons to get to the new stadium opening so perhaps the squad isn't as strong as it should be.

Peter Ledsham with the golden boot aged 31. His second best season (previous was 39 league goals). His attributes are starting to drop now however.

View attachment 50910

SAM FERGUSON

View attachment 50909

That's four straight season with 20 or more league goals. A great achievement for someone not good enough for this level. I'd be expecting another striker playing 37 games to have around 8-10 more goals which would result in more points too.

View attachment 50908

View attachment 50907

ALL TIME ELEVEN

Peter Ledsham with over 500 goals now. Crazy stuff.

View attachment 50906

That league was some tight, wouldnt believe two teams could get over 100 points, just watched a film the other day about Sir Stanley Matthews so kind of glad to see Stoke win the Champions League even though it was at your expense

That league was some tight, wouldnt believe two teams could get over 100 points, just watched a film the other day about Sir Stanley Matthews so kind of glad to see Stoke win the Champions League even though it was at your expense

Ha. I can't win them all I suppose.

Have been in every final for the last 16 years, losing just three.

View attachment 50846

FINAL SEASON AT OLD TRAFFORD

THE CLASS OF '52

At last we got a possible golden generation, or some Fergie Fledglings. I've had some great youth team graduates over the years, none other than 500+ goal Peter Ledsham but this year sees two top prospects and a couple 3/4 star potential kids.

View attachment 50845
View attachment 50844

If Sam Ferguson wasn't my son I would have Garry take his place to both try to beat Peter Ledsham goalscoring record and Ryan Giggs' all time appearance record. He is going to be a star and will take Ledsham place when he retires or leaves in the next few seasons

View attachment 50843
View attachment 50842

He could be the next de Gea. Goalkeeper is the toughest position to blood a youngster so he may learn his trade on loan for a few seasons before being a cup starter then first choice.

View attachment 50841
View attachment 50840

The third best rated younger from the class of '52. He will be retrained as a box-to-box midfielder. Determination of 18 is huge for a kid. Assuming no off-field activities affect that then he will get every ounce out of his potential

Last edited:
Just caught up after 2 weeks and it's all been going on! Is Sam still just playing the first 45mins?

Congrats on the Stadium name, better than a "poxy" stand anyday ;)

Just caught up after 2 weeks and it's all been going on! Is Sam still just playing the first 45mins?

Congrats on the Stadium name, better than a "poxy" stand anyday ;)

Yea he plays 45 mins most games, sometimes gets up to around 65 mins if the assistant is generous

2052/53 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

View attachment 50711

After last season's shock final defeat to Stoke I was determined to go one better this year.

We breezed through to the Final after some emphatic performances including 6-1 win at Sevilla, two 4-0 victories over the mighty Aberdeen and, in the final UCL game ever at Old Trafford, Benfica found themselves on the wrong end of a 9-1 thrashing!

THE FINAL

View attachment 50710

View attachment 50709

View attachment 50708

We took Real Madrid's record of 12 UCL titles by beating them in the final back in 2047. They remain on 12 after a routine, if dull, 2-0 to secure our 18th UCL title.

2052/53 Domestic

View attachment 50690

TITLE NUMBER 50!!!

View attachment 50684

View attachment 50689

We end the league season unbeaten with 106 points, 20 points clear. Last season we finished on 103 points but only 3 points clear!

Our defence was rock solid only conceding 19 goals all season. Perhaps worryingly goals at the other end were harder to come by. Club legend Peter Ledsham's influence is quickly diminishing and most of the other strikers failed to pick up the slack as we managed about 30 goals less than usual this season.

View attachment 50688

Even so we managed a domestic clean sweep which improves on last season when we lost the League Cup and UCL Finals to Stoke.

View attachment 50687

Squad Stats

View attachment 50686

SAM FERGUSON

About to turn 25, Sam has had his worst goals return since his debut season of 12 league goals.

View attachment 50685

WELCOME TO THE SIR ALEX FERGUSON PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 50683

View attachment 50679

137,826 capacity. Wow!

Will be interesting to see how we cope and the new stadium and how close to full capacity it gets. If it is full every week that is over £5.5m in gate receipts.

Upon leaving OT I looked up our home league record over the years. I've been in charge of Utd for 19 years now and I have only lost TWO home league games ever!! One in the 2041/42 season and another in the 2048/49 season.

PREM HOME GAMES
Played: 342
Won: 327
Drew: 13
Lost: 2

Below are the last ever Champions League, FA Cup and Premier League games at OT

View attachment 50682View attachment 50681View attachment 50680

Everything about this is ridiculous.. the capacity, the potential £5.5m every game in gate receipts alone and losing two home league games in 19 years haha