I honestly hadn't even noticed that! Just thankful we didn't end up with Billericay!

Y4x8Bh.png

Another Mid-season transfer window, another chance to put my feet up.

With the club and myself both on target to reach the target of the play-offs this season, the January transfer window was more about keeping hold of our influential players then trying to rebuild the squad for a push for the top.

However I couldn't help myself...

lRjQas.png

...A sole arrival at the start of the year, arrives to add some depth to our ever improving squad.

3q2FVq.png

Cost: Free​

Montel Gibson comes to provide backup to our in-form finisher Massanka. At just twenty-Two the poacher already has a storied career throughout the lower end of the footballing ladder but will be looking to establish himself as a proven goalscorer at this level following a frustrating time with National League side, Halifax.

With the squad now nearly at complete strength, there can be little in the way of excuses for not seeing through our race for the play-offs.

Pretty sure I can come up with one though...

FM18 doesn't seem to be treating you well so far mate

Probably frustrating for you but it makes for a great read!

I'm not going to lie, I am finding this the hardest one so far. Then again I've not really achieved much in any of the others so that's not exactly saying much. Thanks alot LuckDuck!

January 2020

NwyWIP.png

4th January 2020
National League North

2Uix18.png

The new year brings with it an unwelcome Three goal defeat. Up until this point the boys had managed to at least look competitive in every game but a dominant display from the Stags combined with a disappointing red card from experienced left back Scott McManus gifted our promotion chasing rivals with a comfortable three points.

7th January 2020
National League North

NM1esy.png

Despite having added competition following Gibson's arrival to the club, Massanka manages to restore the club back to winning ways as his second half thunderbolt see's us narrowly slip past Nuneaton. With the latter stages of the season now rapidly approaching we can only hope our Congolese hit-man continues to grab the points.

11th January 2020
National League North

NN52XM.png

A reformed Darlington side should be knocking on the door to make their long awaited return to the football league but a disappointing season for the Quakers seems them languishing towards the bottom end of the table. Thankfully for the reborn team a goal just six minutes from time see's them make some progress back up the table at our expense.

18th January 2020
National League North

HwOQK0.png

That's much more like it. Frank Mulhern leads the charge for the boys as his first half brace puts us comfortably into the lead but its new-boy Montel Gibson who is most pleased with the drubbing of North Ferriby as he marks his first run out for the Lions with a goal to wrap up all three points.

25th January 2020
National League North

oGMvcR.png

The strikers are noticeably absent in a clash against a Brackley side brutally marching their way to the top of the table but it's a seemingly inspired Guiseley side that come away with the victory as we pick up a smash and grab victory in front of a surprised Nethermoor crowd. A well worked corner routine saw Yarney raise highest to bag a well earned three points.

January 2020
National League North

fx7jaw.png

We're struggling to put down a convincing run of victories of late but non the less the boys have finally ended their worrying slide towards the edge of the playoffs as we bundle our way back up to fourth place. The teams at the top of the table are starting to build an impressive lead, it's going to take one **** of a run in to enter the race for the sole automatic spot...

This is my time.

February 2020​

JYdM8Y.png

1st February 2020
National League North

9p793x.png

Having seen off current leaders Brackley, a clash against third place Stockport didn't rattle my determined young squad but despite their best efforts and an opening goal from Massanka, the former football league side ground out the victory with a goal just nine minutes from time, cruelly leaving us empty handed and with a devastating addition to our treatment room...

QjoxK1.png

8th February 2020
National League North

dQncCa.png

With Frankie Mulhern's season all but over, stand in striker Jamie Reid did his best to put the disappointing injury behind us as a stellar performance from the Northern Irish man saw him lead the Lions to a crucial victory over fellow playoff contenders Alfreton. A game winning brace and a well worked assist all but cement Reid's place ahead of Gibson in the pecking order.

15th February 2020
National League North

6dYtqb.png

Jamie Reid where have you been? Grabbing the opportunity with both hands, Reid seems determined to make up for lost time on the sidelines as he joins striker partner Massanka on the scoresheet in a frantic spell of goal-scoring either side of the half-time whistle. With the points now rolling in, it's time to start preparing for the playoffs already...

22nd February 2020
National League North

lYd7VF.png

In the midst of a brutally tough run of games the boys once again manage to grind out a point as we this time frustrate another play-off contender in the shape of Harrogate. Having gone a goal down just fifteen minutes into the game, Massanka wasted little time in continuing his own impressive run of form with a quick-fire leveler as we continue to keep a beady eye on our potential rivals for promotion.

29th February 2020
National League North

7qsIAM.png

Having battled our way through some of the Leagues toughest teams a tie against a Nantwich side wallowing towards the foot of the table should have seen us end the month on a high but alas it was not to be as both of our strikers are unable to continue their fine scoring streak as we are forced to settle for a bore draw on the road.

February 2020
National League North

YJR89R.png

Despite resuming our slide towards the dramatic end of the play-off spots it has non the less been an impressive month for the Lions. A competitive tie against a title chasing Stockport and some encouraging displays against a handful of our potential playoff rivals at least gives me some hope that we might just stand a remote chance of clambering into the National League.

March 2020​

wSLBrZ.png

7th March 2020
National League North

77me2u.png

We're deep into the business end of the fixtures now, with just a handful of games between us and the end of season. Our position in the play-offs looks increasingly suspect with a surprise two goal defeat at the hands of a mid-table Spennymoor pushing us perilously close to the chasing pack. I'm already feeling the pressure.

14th March 2020
National League North

YoU8wA.png

A less then convincing two goal draw with Leamington hardly steadies my nerves as we end up clinging on to the solitary point with just grim hope alone. The smooth, passing football that saw us briefly flirt with the top spot has seemingly long since disappeared as my diamond formation suddenly looks slightly less impressive.

21st March 2020
National League North

O83EDX.png

The four game winless streak comes to an end as we pick up a narrow victory over Solihull Moors. Having not long arrived in the league, Solihull are looking decidedly wobbly in their third season of National League North action. A Jamie Reid goal certainly added to their woes but the Moors certainly didn't go down to defeat without a scrap...

5tPvcg.png

ZWp8yA.png

28th March 2020
National League North

v6lAgN.png

In a desperate attempt at winning the fans favor I have developed a bloodthirsty rivalry with Bradford Park Avenues manager, Alex Meecham. Having sparred mercilessly with each other throughout every press conference, its fair to say Meecham's boys have thus far held the upper hand throughout our rivalry, a one all draw continuing his unbeaten run in our miniature Yorkshire derby.

March 2020
National League North

B6HcIp.png

Thanks only to the horrible form of both Harrogate and a mis-firing Gainsborough I have somehow managed to climb back up to fifth place. With the leading pack now starting to nail down the play-off spots already we remain still uneasily close to what is shaping up to be a tight race for the last few spots in the race for the National Legaue.

Very tight there mate, fingers crossed you can stumble over the line asap and then blast your way through the playoffs!

Stumbling over the line proved to be very apt Neavie. This has not been a pretty run in...

April 2020

SafTmQ.png

4th April 2020
National League North

vjxxnt.png

With our very status as promotion contenders hanging in the balance, a terrible month of form gets underway in thankfully winning style as we overcome Kettering to claim an increasingly important three points. Frankie Mulhern continues to impress with his second goal since his return from injury. Unfortunately this was pretty much as good as it got...

11th April 2020
National League North

OW0RMM.png

Gainsborough have already watched their own play-off hopes dwindle into nothing but that didn't stop them from dragging us further away from what was seemingly a set place in the all important play-offs as we are forced to settle for a disappointing draw. With the boys already showing signs of early nerves towards the run in to the end of season, it suddenly got very nervy in Yorkshire...

13th April 2020
National League North

y56YOd.png

Just one day of full rest separates the two games as a cruel fixture list adds to the late drama. Talking of which, a seemingly easy tie against Hereford saw us deservedly lead at the break following a dominant half but a late resurgence from The Bulls saw them over-turn the early goal in style to ****** all three points.

18th April 2020
National League North

cmDwi1.png

As i can only sit back and watch as our play-off chances quickly start to look increasingly worrying, I can take some solace in the fact that my former club, FC United are now destined for the humiliation of non-league football. Despite suffering the first relegation in their short history the Red Rebels still manage to frustrate me just one more clinging on for a miserable draw.

25th April 2020
National League North

q7VWLD.png

Capping off a lackluster month of football comes one of the worst defeats of my entire career. With just two games remaining in the season, the boys cast a massive shadow of doubt over our promotion credentials as we are soundly thrashed by a seemingly ferocious Chester. This is not going to the script...

April 2020
National League North

2Fm02z.png

Having seemingly been set to wrap up the playoff in the penultimate month we somehow manage to make it through to the final game of the season still with our hopes hanging in the balance. Thankfully for our out of form side, that balance is majorly favoring the Lions with Alfreton needing us to lose and a thumping ten goal victory in their final game of the season...

...I'm still not going to bank on it.

Last edited:
That should ​be job done for you, but when it comes to you, we never know!

I've got to the point where If I feel it could go wrong, it will go wrong. Cheers Dan!

May 2020

yMWvHv.png

2nd May 2020
National League North

ANWdoK.png

Well that wasn't exactly the most encouraging way to the end the season. A dominant first-half from Chelmsford saw them easily secure all three points as we slumped across the line having picked up just a handful of points and one victory in our final three games. Despite our best efforts we still manages to make it into the all important play-offs.
GxnJGv.png

May 2020
National League North

Z2plf6.png

Despite finishing on the very edge we finally nail down our place for one last shot at promotion as Alfreton fail to not only pull of a ten goal footballing miracle but also only manage to scrape together one solitary point gifting us with a place in the play-offs. Imagine blowing your entire season so late. Pfft. Amateurs...

May 2020

7JV3wK.png

6th May 2020
National League North - Playoff 1st Rnd

YnC3AU.png

...Well that was quick. Our play-off hopes are snuffed out just four days after securing them. A tie against our local rivals Bradford Park Avenue saw me once again renew my apparent war of words with manager, Alex Meecham. Having adamantly backed my boys whilst bad mouthing his aging squad we predictably slipped to a gut wrenching loss as my miserable run against Park Avenue continues.

Needless to say despite securing the clubs aim of a spot in the play-offs, the press and a now humiliated fan base are not exactly heralding my debut season in Yorkshire.

Quite frankly I couldn't care less.

I'm just happy I actually survived a season!

Progress?!

So this is what it feels like.

Whilst I get used to the unusual feeling of ending a season still employed by a club, I obliviously barrel towards the end of my contract...

Fortunately the board that so very nearly ended my time at the club before it had even began didn't forget.​
bmoB93.png

Despite the board coming in with an improved offer and my first actual raise at a club, I have but one reason to delay their healthy offer.

Guiseley are skint.

Despite somehow managing to scrape together over six hundred pounds a week for my services, the new board and the clubs recent relegation have combined to see finances spiraling down. Thankfully I had the glimpse of an escape route...
pxAk45.png

Whilst I am potentially poised for complete change, for the top earners it's the exact opposite as all three men maintain their place as the cream of the crop...

gWhYxFB.png
iJa1U8n.png
sYaDww.png
Jose MourinhioMassimiliano AllegriDeigo Simeone
Manchester UnitedJuventusAtletico Madrid
£250,000 per week£230,000 per week£190,000 per week

Jose crown looks pretty steady for the time being as his Red Devils dominate the English game with an impressive Quadruple of domestic silverware keeping Old Trafford's trophy cabinet well stocked.

For Allegri, Mourinhio's domestic dominance is the norm as the Italian maestro once again guides Juventus to every available Italian trophy in style to continue to reign of the Old Lady, whilst Simone's Atletico scoop up both Spanish Cups to ensure that all three men justify their hefty pay cheques.

Whilst I can only look on in awe as all three men get their hands on a glut of Silverware, my attempted fast-track to money is quickly knocked on its head...
leJIYx.png

q4P6te.png

biddKD.png

EmFc6LO.png
Derby Jack
Guiseley
£650 per week

With The Shots leaving me hanging, I quickly return to the Lions to snap up their improved offer.

Despite the clubs finances spiraling downwards and a board seemingly prepared to merely watch on as the club barrels towards a rather ominous future, another season in Yorkshire remains my best option at clambering my way out of footballs basement.

It's not my place to question the boards seemingly frivolous spending...

I'll just take their money whilst it's still here.

Well you hit your target of playoff place but didn't secure promotion, so who gets the lego house? Or do we play double or quits and throw in a lego car as well?

Loving the story KIU!

I'm in it for the car! Cheers Neavie, appreciate it!

Y4x8Bh.png

Unable to craft a route out of the club, I settle down for another run at finally climbing out of the lowest rung of the footballing ladder.

With a squad and a formation now well in place, it's time to make the most of the clubs flagging finances to shape a squad capable of dragging my career towards some resemblance of success...

eX3cBI.png

Just the one actual transfer out of the club this time around as we young Montel Gibson has just half a season with the Lions before he is offered a part-time contract from Nuneaton. With the club desperately strapped for money it was a no-brainer for the backup striker.

dRyRwx.png

Despite the clubs dire financial status, I only release four players from the club with the emphasis more on the teams morale then a bank-balance diving into the red as backup players Simpson and McManus are joined through the exit by the increasingly disgruntled Bernard and Freiter, both players choosing to take up positions else where then remain on the sidelines at Nethermoor.

O2ej9L.png

Despite the bank-balance being now firmly on a down-ward slide, we still somehow managed to convince some talent to join our cash-strapped club as we look to save the club with a one-way trip back into the National League...

RArWGd.png
Cost: Free

With the wage budget wrangled back into line, there's just enough room to squeeze in promising young defensive midfielder, Richard Danylyk. With the narrow diamond formation still set to be my main and probably only formation in the forth coming season, the former Wolves prospect will be the lynch pin to the all important season ahead.

uaoK5q.png

Another young prospect arrives at the club as we snap up Bermudan International Darren Talbot. At the tender age of just Nineteen the central midfielder has already made a couple of appearances on the global scene but will be looking for a quick return to reality as he looks to pull the strings in the basement of English football.

N5xEj4.png

Final signing of the season, see's me finally sign a player who not only can grow facial hair but also has first-team experience. Left-back Graham Kelly is set to instantly slot in to the starting eleven. Some solid defensive traits and two seasons with both Bath and Tamworth under his belt should make him a crucial addition to the team.

My first opportunity to develop a squad beyond my initial debut season see's me make a much more placid impact in the transfer window as we scoop up just three players.

Choosing to keep the faith in a bunch of players that managed to nearly throw away a playoff spot that was seemingly in the bag prior to the end of the season might not have been the best of plans but with a wage budget that essentially left me with a slither of wriggle room it was probably for the best.

Main plan for this season...leave before the rest of the money does!

Preseason 2020​

6IDwua.png

11th July 2020
Friendly

KkI6fL.png

First game of the season has us make some encouraging signs to hopefully prove our calamitous end of season was just a mere blip. A traditional tie against fellow Yorkshire club, Bradford has us salvage some pride as backup striker Jamie Reid rifles home a leveler to gift us within an unexpected draw.

22nd July 2020
Friendly

ySDw4R.png

We keep things local as we make the short trip to Newport Pagnell. The minnows struggled to make an impact in the game with a goal just before the break their only highlight on their way to a convincing four goal defeat. Attacking trio Mulhern, Massanka and Levitt all took the opportunity to showcase their talents as they all look to redeem themselves with another playoff push.

25th July 2020
Friendly

gw2BwW.png

Continuing to bully our neighbors, Massanka once again showcases his undoubted talents as he almost single-handedly demolishes Newmarket with a four goal haul. Our Congolese sharp-shooter was undoubtedly the player of the season last year and if this preseason form is anything to go by, he'll remain crucial to our hopes once more.

29th July 2020
Friendly

Ccay3m.png

Our unbeaten run in the preseason comes to an unfortunate end as we are undone by League Two's Accrington Stanley. A ding-dong battle just before the break saw us trade goals with our professional visitors but a determined Stanley emerged from the break eager not to be out done by non-league opposition securing a narrow victory with a controlled second half.

3rd August 2020
Friendly

Gvxy6B.png

We round of what was thus far an encouraging set of fixtures with a disappointing draw. Farsley Celtic end Mussanka's run of fine form with a resilient display of defending. An admirable showing from the non-league minnows certainly took the wind out of our sails as we head towards the start of season but with Twelve goals under our belt I can forgive one bore-draw.

_______

A solid if rather unremarkable preseason for the Lions.

With the squad proving they are more then capable of finding the back of the net, hopes are high that they can replicate it into the start of the season.

Time to finally earn my way out of the footballing basement.

August 2020

THKG02.png

8th August 2020
National League North

cLmzhU.png

If I was looking to entice someone to snap up my services with some stylish football on my way to the top that hope was quickly dashed as we are thrashed by Boston in the first game of the season. Some hap-hazard defending certainly didn't give the impression of club supposedly set to be vying for promotion this year. This could be a long season...

11th August 2020
National League North

zu56PH.png

I'm quickly made to rue my decision not to look further-a-field in the preseason as our second game of the season has the boys once again failing to showcase their supposed talent. With the club seemingly happy to dish out points left, right and centre, hopes of another playoff race are already looking decidedly shaky.

15th August 2020
National League North

R9OQnY.png

As I haphazardly try to work out how I can twist four seasons at the foot of English football into a positive the boys thankfully take it upon themselves to reverse our shocking early form. A tight game against a Kettering side also struggling to meet their early billing saw Charlie Machell break the deadlock and gift us our first points of the season.

22nd August 2020
National League North

estC5R.png

...And we're quickly back to what is shaping up to be a disappointing norm. Welsh starlet Dylan Levitt has failed to live up to his lofty billing thus far but the former United player thankfully looks set to be coming to the fore, his clinical brace however did little to stop a rampant Harriers from storming their way to all three points.

25th August 2020
National League North

yuwvSl.png

Form. Who needs it. The squad shoots back to it's best as we dominate a struggling Stalybridge. Sitting uncomfortable close to one another at the foot of the table, the boys thankfully show signs that we won't be ending the season down here as they cruise to victory. Unfortunately the three points came at some cost...

4XV4Mm.png

10W9Du.png

29th August 2020
National League North

I4BuG5.png

Thankfully despite once again not showing up to the races the boys do actually manage to at least salvage a point as we struggle to a draw against a Solihull Moors side seemingly set for a season battling against relegation. With the team certainly not looking close to their form that saw us narrowly scoop a playoff spot I've got a feeling my escape might not be a glamorous one...

August 2020
National League North

dBpMYw.png

A mixed month of football has us work our way into the middle of the table on the back of some rather unconvincing football. With a large chunk of the season obviously yet to play its hardly the time to start panicking but non the less our early form has certainly seen my once convincing diamond formation show some worrying flaws.

September 2020​

87i5XW.png

5th September 2020
National League North

oTaeCs.png

We continue to keep the entire league guessing as to which Guiseley side will turn up as we this time clinch a well earned late victory courtesy of Jamie Reid. The stand-in striker has grabbed the bull by the horns following Mulhern's injury last month with his second goal of the season laying down his claim to remain in the starting eleven for the foreseeable future.

8th September 2020
National League North

JWDlPV.png

From good to abysmally bad in just three days. Fresh from our morale boosting victory over Darlington we are soon hanging our heads back down as we are soundly beaten by Braintree. A narrow first-half suggested we might be in with a chance of taking the points but the home side quickly squashed any glimmer of hope with a dominant second to claim the points.

12th September 2020
National League North

9oFD3Z.png

For the second season in a row Essex side, Chelmsford remain seemingly stranded in in the National League North. Being the cordial hosts that we are, we treat the Southerners to a spectacle of lifeless football with a fortunate Massanka penalty the only highlight of an otherwise snooze-fest of a game. Worth the journey.

19th September 2019
FA Cup - 2nd Qual. Rnd

Nq0lW2.png

The FA Cup presents us with the perfect opportunity to bolster our wayward morale and the boys are quick to take advantage. A rare goal from central defender, Yarney opened the scoring with a bumbled own goal and a very welcome return to goal-scoring form for Massanka wrapping up an impressive four goal white-wash of the minnows.

22nd September 2019
National League South

txQv8q.png

A frantic first half of football saw us head into the break with a well worked two goal lead. Unfortunately the boys couldn't build off their strong showing in the opening forty-five minutes, playing out a rather nervy remainder of the game with Spennymoor very nearly clinching the draw in a hectic final ten minutes of the game.

26th September 2019
National League South

Gn8kcQ.png

With the boys showing some much more promising signs in the previous three games they are unfortunately unable to forge an early winning streak as they are held by Nantwich in a rather lackluster ninety minutes of football. With two months under our belt it still remains to be seen just what kind of season we're going to have this year.

September 2019
National League South

NRLKik.png

From doom and gloom to tentative optimism. With a quarter of the season already under our belts we now sit temptingly close to those all important play-offs. With my season being dedicated to doing my utmost to flag down a job with a club that actually still has some money in the books its hardly surprising to see the team make an unconvincing start to the season.

October 2020

NlNZfE.png

3rd October 2020
FA Cup - 3rd Qual. Rnd

MANpwD.png

Well that's one way to sell myself to any prospective employer this year as an early exit from the FA Cup has us crash out of the competition against fellow National League North side, Hereford. Having blundered our way back into the game courtesy of Massanka's driven penalty we quickly gifted them with one of their own as a clumsy challenge handed Hereford a pass into the First Round.

6th October 2020
National League North

hyQPbM.png

Despite the disappointing cup exit, the boys rally in style as they cruise their way past Chester to continue our unbeaten run in the League. A brace for the reformed striker partnership of Massanka and Mulhern announced Frank's return from injury as he casually barges poor Jamie Reid back onto the bench in ruthless fashion.

10th October 2020
National League North

66LZLs.png

The form continues into the next game as we smash Chorley out of Nethermoor Park in a surprisingly one-sided game of football. Mulhern and Massanka once again combine to secure the points in a game-ending opening ten minutes but it's a 30 yard thunderbolt of a shot from Will Hatfield that see's the workhorse midfielder deservedly steal the plaudits.

20th October 2020
National League North

9uuckW.png

With the boys seemingly scoring for the fun in the previous two games, a resilient Telford catch us off guard as they narrowly miss out on an unexpected victory with Massanka's late goal grabbing us an undeserved point. The Stags ran the show for the majority of the game but thankfully switched off with just minutes to go, gifting us the draw.

24th October 2020
National League North

jtKCO0.png

On the back of a six game unbeaten run in the League I was quickly brought crashing back down to earth as Gloucester humiliate us in-front of our home crowd. Having been wrapped up in our fast-track push to the top, the convincing defeat quickly has me back on track in my attempts at working my way out of the club.

27th October 2020
National League North

w7JLhK.png

Seemingly picking up on my not so subtle attempts to find a new employer the boys instantly return us to winning ways as we pick up a victory over Gainsborough. A disappointingly fragile showing in the first half saw us behind at the break but a resurgent second-half saw us claim the victory and restore my faith in the team. Maybe. Just maybe this penniless team is my true route to success...

31st October 2020
National League North

Xm8OGT.png

...or maybe not. My horrific run of form against both local rivals Bradford Park Avenue and my now nemesis Alex Meecham has us spiral to a two goal defeat as I once again leave the home-crowd disappointed. With me and Park Avenue manager Meecham once again trading insults I'm again left humiliated come the final whistle. Still channeling Keegan at his best.

October 2020
National League North

hm7Puy.png

A third mixed month of fortunes has us still frustratingly close to the play-offs as we solidify our hold to ninth place. The League is already shaping up to be another close run race for the promotion and playoff places with a degree of unwarranted good fortune and a slice of long missing tactical ability we might just be on to something here...

One step forward and two steps back, followed by two forward and one back. If you could get back to back months of positive results theres no telling where you'd end up! KIU mate, we have faith!

Seems to be somewhat of a trademark for my managerial abilities. I'm glad someone does neavie! Thanks as always!

It's pretty much playoffs or bust for the Lions Sammu, Quite literally. The finances are still spiraling down!

November 2020

6ZAsfy.png

14th November 2020
National League North

J9RQi5.png

Our end of month set back to rivals Bradford Park Avenue still leaves a lasting impression on the boys as they labour their way to a one all draw. Doggedly fighting for their own spot in the play-offs Harrogate were gifted a helping hand on nailing the spot down with a first-half penalty but the ever improving Levitt pegged them back ten minutes from time.

21st November 2020
National League North
2h3XoT.png

The bore-draw in the previous game is suddenly made to seem like a glorious result as we are beaten down in a three goal defeat on the road at Alfreton. A late Reid goal gave what remained of the travelling fans something to ironically cheer about but it was after the final whistle that I truly had reason to hold a mild celebration...
ORtUMT.png

28th November 2020
FA Trophy - 3rd Qual. Rnd

1lMlPa.png

That's not exactly the best way to showcase my talents to my prospective employers. A shock exit in the third qualifying round of the FA Trophy has non-league Grantham secure a dramatic victory as a frantic final ten minutes of football see's the minnows dump us out of the competition. The humiliating exit resulted in some mixed news post match...
avcdTS.png

b0E15e.png

9ml9rU.png

November 2020
National League North

BwFLdl.png

The miserable English weather combined with pitches now closely resembling a swamp results in a short-fire month of football but non-the less it still could have a dramatic affect on my career. Whilst the Guiseley board rightfully begin to question my credentials, a duo of the most desperate clubs in the country offer me a much needed route back to money.

December 2020

Whilst I pray that either Bristol or Morecambe remain desperate enough to offer me a job, I continue my contingency plan to force my way into a playoff race with a duo of transfers...

UHPb1F.png

Pe69uz.png

With the strike trio of Massanka, Mulhern and Reid all proving themselves capable of finding the back of the net this season, Twenty One year old Charlie Dunkerley arrives to continue their high level of competition. Spells at both Hull City and Bradford didn't work out for the attacking forward but a shot at redemption with the Lions could see him rejuvenate his career.

5BKnyq.png

Tom Dyson is a sensation signing for this level. Another young starlet released from the books of Hull City now makes their home in the heart of Yorkshire as the Twenty Three year old playmaker makes himself comfortable in center of Guiseley's midfield. Comfortable on the ball and a superb eye for a pass at this level should see him pulling the strings for years to come.

_______

xQ8dN6.png

5th December 2020
National League North

htyqsH.png

Having finally managed to force my way into the running for two potential jobs despite a convincing loss in the League and a bruising exit from the FA Trophy, it was reasonable to believe a Massanka inspired victory over Hereford might have been the boost i needed to put the shine on my applications. Apparently not...
kvotvN.png

GbMH0f.png

Despite the disappointment I still frantically spread my CV far and wide as I look to make a mid-season move, unsurprisingly the board made sure to have their say on my recent antics...
ITuDBY.png

Normally I would completely understand.

A club and a chairman that offered me a lifeline, a season poised on the edge of success and a young team all loyal to the cause. How could I betray them?

Simple. Money.

ba2Gil.png

Since Guiseley's relegation and coincidentally my arrival the clubs finances have drastically plummeted.

With the club now half a million pounds in debt and showing little in the way of curbing the loss, it could be said that I'm jumping ship whilst I can...

...I prefer to think of it as doing my bit to reduce staff wages.

15th December 2020
National League North

wlfCrJ.png

The horrific weather see's the matches once again few and far between but the boys continue to impress despite the drama off the field, as they make up for their early season drubbing by returning the favor against a sorry looking Boston. The strong result once again had my name linked with jobs across the continent. Surely it's just a matter of time now...
a22BwT.png

KZvd5T.png

Uh5sOo.png

30th December 2020
National League North

LJ0WjC.png

With my name apparently being banded around the lower rungs of Holland...and Blyth, a third straight victory hopefully see's not just the clubs position but my own standing sky rocket as I sit back after the game ready and waiting for the job offers and some increased wages to come rolling in...
LtPIYg.png

VylhA9.png

NkaUsI.png

opb17R.png

December 2020
National League North
v3BGFa.png

Well. That was eventful.

Whilst I try to pretend that my Dutch rejection and Blyth's frankly insulting offer didn't hurt whilst desperately trying to cling on to hopes of a job in Cornwall, the boys have quietly gone about scooping up the points. Despite spending the majority of my effort on developments off the field we somehow claim the first awards of my career...
IJCMex.png

Our Congolese hitman has been in sensational form of late. Whilst I try to forge my way out of the club, Massanka has been almost untouchable in the league deservedly picking up a long awaited player of the month award and almost single-handedly gifting me an award of my own...
phFr5t.png

Well this is awkward...

Whilst I openly splash job applications around the continent, I've somehow blundered my way into a Manager of the Month award. Massanka's fine form certainly must take some of the credit but it's Mother nature that probably deserves the real praise as a weather-hit schedule limits us to just the three games this month.