The Homework Help thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter Joel`
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 10K
Well in disease terms it is the rate of incidence of a disease, sometimes its called morbidity rate. A more scientific way of saying it would be: the relative incidence of a particular disease in a specific locality. :)

Well in disease terms it is the rate of incidence of a disease, sometimes its called morbidity rate. A more scientific way of saying it would be: the relative incidence of a particular disease in a specific locality. :)

Cheers mate!

The amount of people in an area that suffer from a disease. For instance, if there's an anthrax attack that kills 10,000 people in New York, then the morbidity rate is 10,000. I think.

Anybody care to tell me what happened in the Battle of Naseby? And also some diagrams of tactics used in the Battle of Naseny and the Battle of Marston Moor.

You'll be slaughtered if you put Wikipedia down as a source at A-level/Uni. ;)

who says I would do that. It's perfectly fine for KS3 work

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

No diagrams though! :'(, I have a project on civil war due in tomorrow and I have to do the whole thing today but I've spent an hour looking for ****** diagrams of tactics from these 2 battles! Arrrghhh

you could read about the tactics and then draw it yourself?

who says I would do that. It's perfectly fine for KS3 work

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

you could read about the tactics and then draw it yourself?

Just saying wikipedia isn't "your friend". :P

You'll be slaughtered if you put Wikipedia down as a source at A-level/Uni. ;)

How come? I know yeah everyone can edit it but there are mods to see if info is incorrect/page has been defaced. Also another website can be just as unreliable no?

How come? I know yeah everyone can edit it but there are mods to see if info is incorrect/page has been defaced. Also another website can be just as unreliable no?

Because there's millions of articles and anyone can write anything, mods can't get it all right. Other websites are maintained by one person with an interest in the subject. If it's a poorly designed site you'd still probably steer clear, but people generally won't spend hours designing a site just for the sake of trolling. :)

I don't quite get the Rock Cycle. Why does a extrusive, quicker cooling rock have smaller crystals than a intrusive, slower cooling rock? And other help you can give on Rocks and Minerals, anything?

Describe the characteristics, composition and dimensions of the earth's structure.

Any help? XD

Back