The King is Dead! Long Live King Kenny...

Will Kenny Be Kept On By The 'Pool At The End Of His 6th Month Contract

• Yes

Votes: 98 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
Great update, this is the best story ive read so far. Keep the updates coming!

FA-Community-Shield_243x181.jpg

wembley-stadium.jpg

Wembley is always a special place to start a season. We had finished our last campaign here and to begin the next knowing that i was in this job for the long hall was very satisfying. I had a long phone conversation with Arsene Wenger the friday night before, i jokingly asked him to rest Cesc Fabregas he chuckled and said he would consider it, he went on to say that this was a mickey mouse cup. That was it for me, the moment i wanted it most i knew it could be a springboard to a good season.

Myself Jamie and Sammy were struggling to pick a team for weeks, we had such a good side everyone had performed in pre-season, eventually we selected a strong strong side:

Reina
Johnson Carragher Agger Mattock
Diarra
Gerrard Adam
Kuyt Sanchez
Torres

Mattock was showing maturity above his years, i wanted to show my faith in him by giving him a big Wembley outing, Kuyt was also selected ahead of SWP and Suarez, both made the bench along with new signing Zuculini.
Arsenal 0-2 Liverpool
Torres (51) Zuculini (86)
4381557_f496.jpg

It was a fantastic performence from the lads once more, Stevies words had been in their heads all week. Stevie and Charlie were like a mini Xavi and Iniesta in the middle of the park, then Charlie became tired so i subbed him for Franco who put in a great 15mins grabbing a self a goal which will have been incredible for the young lad. The main highlight for me was watching Sanchez tear gael Clichy apart all day long. his turn and run beating two men before sliding in Torres who then rounded the keeper and slotted home showed the Fernando off old, a now commited Torres which is pleasing to see.
All's that was left was for Stevie to host the trophy a lot, while he did a said a silent prayer that the man i see as the greatest Liverpool player of all time will hold the premier league trophy he deserves before he retires.

article-0-00A7D45500000259-200_468x286.jpg

Last edited:
Great update, this is the best story ive read so far. Keep the updates coming!

yeh mate its going good atm lots of followers spuring me on :D everyone seems to be enjoying some of t he ideas, a lot of people liking the handing a shortlist in instead of just buying people (which is a tad more realistic) seems to have caught on which is good :) and theres quite a lot of competition for stories around at the moment so really thankful for all the followers

still brilliant, one of, if not the best story on here.

Keep it up mate

Absolutely brilliant, such in-depth and interesting to read.
In fact, I read the last three pages which I missed out because I was so interested before.

This story is awesome!!

one question, who is the Suso in your squad list??

Brilliant story, keep up the good work cant wait for next update

Suso starts in Liverpool U'18'S and he turns into a beast of a AM.

Suso's normally touted as the next Xavi in savegames I have with them, **** of a prospect.

Wow you have done a lot since I last read. You have changed the squad around quite a lot and hope they do well for you :) Good stuff winning Community Shield as well now to concentrate on the prem. With your depth of players you should do well! Good luck!!!

great update like i said b4 best story by far keep it going mate

Back