The King is Dead! Long Live King Kenny...

Will Kenny Be Kept On By The 'Pool At The End Of His 6th Month Contract

• Yes

Votes: 98 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
my favourite part of each update is that you write like you actually ARE King Kenny(are you hiding something? :P)

soonish, was hoping to get some questions for the next interview but i guess that'll have to wait

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

update by 7 :)

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:21 PM ----------

The game against Gaztipspor was a walk in the park compared to what the game against Bolton. I had huge respect for Owen Coyle, he played the game in the right game and came across very well. I also had a lot of time for Kevin Davies he had his critics but i saw him as a great player and he was no doubt a legend in the north west.
I went back to the strong side for this important league game. The two best passers of a ball in the swuad Adam and Gerrard returned to the middle of the park, i was hoping their passing ability would out do Boltons and we would be able to dominate a difficult game.

Bolton 0-1 Liverpool
Sanchez (73)

Raul+Meireles+Bolton+Wanderers+v+Liverpool+jRkV0ECSFJbl.jpg

It was a good result, a functional if unspectacular result. The lads grinded this one out, but we could afford that after the previous games where we played some special football. once again we had the majority of possesion, away from home and against this quallity of opposition really showed me how far the lads had come technically and confidence wise.

With just three days left to the shut of the window i still had concerns over the centre half position. We were linked with all kinds of players none factually correct accept for a loan bid for gabriel Milito from Barcelona being accepted and we did our best to keep this underwraps.

FourFourTwoHeader.png

Milito's Move To Liverpool Off!
Gabriel Milito's loan move to FA Cup winners Liverpool had today been canceled due to the player suffering a double hernia that has ruled him out for up to 12 weeks. The deal is thought to be reignited in January but this will be no concelation to Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish who now has only hours to find if possible a replacement signiture.
gabriel_milito-403.jpg

Milito to return to catalunia from Melwood after failing medical.

I was gutted, Gabriel had the class and experience to back it up. He was a seasoned international and a loan move would have been fantastic he would have been more than a back up player in the squad.

On return from the international break i knew we'd have some injuries but i was extremley annoyed when both Charlie and Stevie G returned with injuries. Charlies was a couple of weeks but luckily Gerrard was only 5 days which meant one game. This was a winnable home game against Birmingham a tough side, but i was hoping the team would pass them off the park.

I swaped the side around due to the injuries.

Reina
Johnson Carragher Agger Aurelio
Diarra
Meireles Shelvey
Sanchez Cole
Torres​

Liverpool 2-0 Birmingham
Agger (42) Meireles (53)

x350.jpg

We completley dominated this game, i was very impressed with Raul he stepped into Stevies shoes it showed me our true new depth, Jonjo also led from the middle he was extremley good. We had 64% of possesion 18 shots and 11 on target a truley polished performence. Only a good game from Zacharie Boucher a 19 year old young french lad i myself tracked stopped this game from being in double figures.

Europa-League-Draw.jpg

The draw for the Europa League had been kind to us, the competition wasnt our top priority but to progress would keep morale high.
Group B:
Mallorca
Braga
Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk

I knew the away trip to Mallorca would be the most difficult game and a cold night in Ukraine wouldnt be easy but overall we were supremley confident going into the first match of the group at home to Braga.

images

I reverted to my second string, youth side.

Reina
Johnson Agger D.Wilson Koncheskey
Diarra
Zuculini Shelvey
Adam Loderio
Suarez

I played Adam in a more advanced role to try and remove pressure and help him to get his first competitive goal for the club and lift some pressure.

Liverpool 4-0 Braga
Suarez (11,52) Zuculini (59) Texeira (87)
Liverpool-Europa-League.jpg

The young lads did the club proud, Suarez was exceptional but matched only by Lodeiro who ran the show all night in the pocket a world-class performence. I was proud and pleased for Texeira who bagged himself a tap-in close to the end in front of the kop a stunning feeling for any striker whether their first or last goal.

Following the weekend we travelled down south early on the friday so we could get some late training in with the first XI before we faced Fulham, a very tricky opposition away from home, the start to the season hadnt been easy but we'd won every game so we went into this game clear favourites with an eye on maintaining our position at the summit of the table.

Reina
Johnson Skrtel Agger Carragher
Diarra
Meireles Adam
Kuyt Sanchez
Torres

I had lost Mattock and Auerlio to training ground accidents, Konks was still tired from the week and i didnt trust his temperament back at his former club, so i entrusted Carra to play here. Agger was more suited here but i had seen the Skrtel Agger and Reina grow into a formidable trio with people struggling to beat them.

Fulham 1-2 Liverpool
Murphy (pen 42) Sanchez (39) Hughes OG (78)

Liverpool21-vs-Fulham-212.jpg

We are beginning to show the form of champions, not playing too well but getting results and wins. But i tried to keep the lads feet on the ground, 'it's been an exceptional start boys youve done yourselves proud, but there is a long long way to go, lets relish in the press that will come our way and relish in the next five winnable games.'

The League Table 18th September:
leaguetable4.png

20th Cardiff 0 points

Next 5 league games:
Sunderland H
Blackpool H
Cardiff A
Nottingham Forest A
Everton H

As i sat watching MOTD and seeing the league table and our fixtures to come a sense of championship contenders came across me, i tried to block it out but it was there. One other thing that i coulnt get out of my head was Stevie's emotional speach back at Wembley this form had come from both his performences desire and ability to motivate the lads.

Liverpool+Training+Press+Conference+4mm_JHbTUMBl.jpg

Last edited:
Quality story mate...Keep it up reckon you can get another update done before 21:00?

Love it, would you mind if i did a story like yours in first person but for Wolves ?

No i wouldnt mind at all, but Someone is doing a wolves one and im enjoying it, why not try someone different like no one ever seems to attempt someone like Fulham, Stoke or West brom? Just a thought

You've got such an easy string of games coming up, it's unreal. :p
How is Jack Robinson fairing for you? He apparently turns out into a class player.

Back