The King is Dead! Long Live King Kenny...

Will Kenny Be Kept On By The 'Pool At The End Of His 6th Month Contract

• Yes

Votes: 98 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
erm David Beckham player/manager? i dont really know about Fulham legends sorry :/

Yeh hes being chased by Arsenal and City, ive just played him in the carling cup and despite already being a bit tired he played very well

I don't really know what to say as I have said it before but I'll say it again, this is the best story on FM Base at the moment and one of the best that I have ever read. Keep it up!

Cheers :) it's all going so well so far :L I'm hoping there is longevity because I want to go all to the end of this contract and hope people don't become bored

Cheers :) it's all going so well so far :L I'm hoping there is longevity because I want to go all to the end of this contract and hope people don't become bored

Don't worry mate, you'll get bored before your readers do. Keep ut the good work, and read my newest update, some good results there!

asif they could get bored :L this is the best I've ever read for entertainment value. brilliant stuff.

This is definately best story ever

I recently started game like this but im ony in feb
signed hazard instead of sanchez
10th but have had chelsea man city and totenham in league lost all 3 despite having over 55 possesion in all

defo wont be bored of this - its what keeps me occupied during lunch time at work (plus i sneakily check for updates during the day ^^))

keep it up, i'm loving it!

Best story on FMBase for FM11, definately up there with "Its Hammertime" on FM10

awesome keep up the good work!

I probally won't be able to get one in till around 7/half 7 sorry about that but it'll be detailed and quite long :)

Outstanding an absolute masterpeice. Hope you can keep it going fora while as I'm loving it.

update very soon lads ****** sky internet been doing updates every 10 mins as per

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

After the game against Fulham we headed up north early so the lads could get an extra night at home. The players much prefer spending this night with their families than an extra day and a half in the hotel. I spent the bus journey sat next to Jamie Redknapp he had a notebook out and had been making notes all weekend. 'whats with all the note taking J?' 'I'm just checking out how you approach things over a weekend boss.' 'ah i see, any perticular reason son?' 'Well i want to go into management when i hit forty already having some experience and who better to learn from than you gaffer.' 'haha thanks J but with your dad you will have no trouble with tatcical nouse of managerial knowhow.'

We were due to face Blackburn on wednesday at Ewood Park in the carling cup. 'J, if you were the boss what side would you pick for wednesday.' 'well i'd pick some of the young lads so we can see what they are about, but have some experience to help them or a player who needs some form.'
Yeh that's all good Jamie, but i mean who give me names 'erm ok' he began scrawling in the note book and then revealed.
Reina
Darby Agger Wilson Robinson
Zuculini
Adam Lodeiro
Wright-Phillips Suarez
Texeira

'Alright then Jamie, thats the side for wednesday'

carling-cup-logo.png

The side was already selected, i simply added a few youngsters on the becnh pacheco, Suso and Tom Ince were ones i was looking forward to seeing. However one of the best parts of the evening was meeting up with some of the former players. I'd left on very good terms and id only sold them to Blackburn because of my affiliation with them. It was a fantastic club, and Lucas, Christian and Ryan would do brilliantly here. I shook there hands and spent a good ten minutes with all of them, then i headed to the dressing room and was ready for the match.

Blackburn 1-1 Liverpool (5-6 Pens)
Benjani (17) Agger (20)

Benjani+Mwaruwari+Blackburn+Rovers+v+Liverpool+vkZMKr0Mphzl.jpg

It was a dramatic match for us, in truth we were dominated and in all honesty Blackburn deserved it, but we got through and i was pleased the youngsters showed the correct temperament in the spot kicks. Stephen Darby and Jack Robinson were sensational, Danny Agger had been selected to help out Danny Wilson but Aggs but in a poor display i let him know and he promised me he'd bounce back. I think this shows the key to my success so far, the players seem to respect me, the media, managers and coaches respected Roy Hodgson but the players didnt seem to respond maybe it was my reputation or maybe they enjoyed my pass and move 'total english football' style.

Sir Alex: 'Liverpool Are Genuine Title Contenders Under Dalglish'

Alex-Ferguson-001.jpg

Sir Alex Ferguson has today stated that under Kenny Dalglish Liverpool are 'genuine title contenders.' He went on to say 'the squad always had potential and now they have the right man at the right time, he was overlooked time and time again and now he's there and he's the perfect fit for the job. We are looking at them as our biggest rivals at this moment in time as the sit at the top of the table.'
Dalglish responded with a chuckle before stating 'typical Fergie mind games.' He went on to say ' we arnt looking that for ahead at this moment in time we set ourself a goal at the start of the season and wont re address that until we pass it.'

It was all fun and games in the media and just press banter to me, some took it to seriously but for me i had no dream of a title yet that would wait a season or two we just needed to return to the top four. All these comments came before we played Sunderland at home in the Monday Night Football game. Fergie was clearly trying to put pressure on us knowing everyone would be watching to see what we were about.

Last edited:
Back