Will Kenny Be Kept On By The 'Pool At The End Of His 6th Month Contract

• Yes

Votes: 98 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
it's not to cheesy or basic is it fella's?

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

btw does anyone know when we have to swap our stories to the blogs?

cheers mate, i do use them, but for the big stories i like to use the sky presenters

Check out my story please ?

I lovee this one, thew main one i look out for.

nice story!! tough to sell torres, but he does have his injuries.

I walked into the boardroom, knowing the last time i sat down with these men they gave me third worst footballing experience. But as i came in this time we were all smiles, i was just delighted to be back and they seemed please to see me.

'Welcome back Kenny, firstly we'd just like to say this is a clean slate, we're starting again. Obviously we wont forget the brilliant job you did last year, but we'd like to erase the last week and just begin as if the first meeting was never cancled.'

'I agree gentlemen lets just move on and forwards.'

'We'd like to offer you a two year deal, with a no compensation 6th month clause.'

'Look, that's a decent ffer, but you need to know this. I'm not in this job for money at all, i want this job for this club and for the fans, if the jobs not going well i'll walk regardless no compensation needed, and we can put that in writing if you want. But for that i'd like a four year deal.'

'Ok then Kenny, i think we're glad to agree to that.'

'well then lets get it all drawn up and signed.'

.jpeg

We got a quick press picture out before the end of the day before i was asked to return tomorrow, for more negotiations, sign the contract and do a press conference. I left with a beaming smile and a chorus of you'll never walk alone ringing in my ears. It had to be my proudest day as a member of Liverpool football club.

Last edited:
Hey mate i may do what you said, like a first person story behind the scenes but not for the games updates, what do you think ?

Hey mate, great story, great plot... How about some transfer ideas: Niko Kranjčar and Raphael Varane (young french defender, becomes class player)?

Keep up the great work, this is becoming better and better :) congratulations!

Just take a look at those two, you won't regret it, or Otamendi for defence!

FourFourTwoHeader.png

Torres: 'Liverpool Will Win Title In Two Years With Dalglish, But I Dont Think I'll Be Around To See It'

Liverpool talisman has been the centre of controvesy since Liverpool legend kenny Dalglish had took over back in January. But he has now stepped it up a level claiming 'i would be gobsmacked if under Kenny Liverpool didnt win the league.' 'I could see it happening in two years.' This fantastic show of support was then withdrawn when Torres went on too say, 'I can see it happening, but i dont think i'll be around to see it.' Torres has been linked with a move for months and the recent details of Barcelona president Josep Lluís Núñez arriving in england for discussions with Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool over a summer transfer record smashing deal for either, Torres, Fabregas or Rooney respectivley.

Fernando+Torres+Blackburn+Rovers+v+Liverpool+NLUROI-uYtxl.jpg

Torres on his was to catalunia?

I had long since thought Fernando wanted away, but i was hoping to hear it first hand from him than the news. I know his heads been turned, i'll be on the phone to him iminantly