The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
It's not chatting ****, it's my opinion which I've backed up with some examples. You choose to put it down to "bizarre games", I choose to put it more down to defensive & concentration shortcomings against sides who approach games in a certain way.

Going to the game doesn't make your opinion any more valuable than mine or anyone else's on here, unless it's relating to a specific topic (i.e. off the ball positioning/movement when cameras are ball focusing).

Again, you completely disregard everything to the contrary. Ignore the black and white facts and run with 'your opinion' on an opposition side.

Continue blundering on Rh at your leisure. You're patently not interested in anything that goes against the, let's be kind, 'misguided' narrative you're pushing and nothing is changing that so fill your boots.

We'll get back to beating Burnley. Or struggling against another lesser side. Whichever suits your argument.

*Edit* And whilst you're being a complete ******** in trying to infer I was putting myself forward as something more of a fan than anyone else (which is as tawdry and pathetic as it get's. Even from you), yeah, funnily enough, watching games live you don't on my team, being wholly invested in them and not yours puts me in a far better perspective than you could ever wish to have.

Last edited:
I'd expect you to beat Burnley, obviously, what I'm saying is it's an interesting fixture as this type of game proved a banana skin last season on more than one occasion.

Just the same way Old Trafford games against deep blocks interest me too, we slipped up too many times in those type of games.

I'll sign out of this thread with this... :P

[video=youtube;3yX_1gJ_51M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yX_1gJ_51M[/video]

Enjoy the weekend's football everyone.

After yet another game of heavy rotation I think that's definitive that's the way forward for him this year now the squads the strongest it's been in living memory. If there's one thing that apparently scared the living **** out of him it's the injuries and drop off in quality last year that was SO costly:

View attachment 83029

Nice to see Robbo get his second game. The rotation of Trent and Joe makes sense. As does Klaven's strength to deal with Wood this week. Just nuts to play him against City's pace last Sat'day. Having the quality of a fully healthy Daniel Sturridge to step off the bench is fantastic. And as for that little ***** in the 10 shirt ...... You ******* owe us MASSIVELY Phil! Start it here. Today.

Real strong bench to select from too if needed.

Nice to be in the position of squad strength to be able to rotate in confidence.

Let's celebrate these 125 years in style Redmen!

LOL. Feel like utter sh*te mate. And all spewed out. Literally. Hopefully a 24-hour thing.

How's the studies going?
Not bad since the year just started so not much work but think that will change soon unfortunately, hope you get over your bug soon

Ta mate. Appreciated. Better this weekend then next with an all-day travel Moscow Sunday so there is that. Spewing everywhere a plane wouldn't be good haha.

Keep looking at the end goal. The hard work will all be worth it when you get those quals/ degree. One thing I always regret missing out on. Uni. Through nottin' else but youthful stupidity. Sighs. All wise in hindsight.

Who the F is Nick Pope BTW? Heaton injured then?

And mad how they aren't starting the bitter sh*thouse Walters given he often scores against us.

Real ****** ***** that fella'.

Very good half that should of lead to leading halftime.

Excellent all over the park up to being just a little more clinical and sharper in front of goal. Burnley score from their only real attack of the half completely against the run of play. Arfield should never have been left unmarked the edge the box. But an immediate hit back from Mo. Dyche being Dyche with at least 7 back all times and just playing for free kicks. Which they've dealt with well.

Keep working at this tempo Reds. Get the second and these will crack. Just need to be clinical and kill them off.

Who the F is Nick Pope BTW? Heaton injured then?

And mad how they aren't starting the bitter sh*thouse Walters given he often scores against us.

Real ****** ***** that fella'.

Got a bad shoulder injury and will miss a few months, very big moss for Burnley

LOL spook. Thought that was gonna' be Doms first PL goal before he turned it the bar or whatever he did.

Utterly frustrating.

Massively frustrating. Utter domination but profligacy in front of goal cost's us dear for the second time this week.

Ergh. The number of times the wrong decisions were made in the final third got me pulling out my hair. Don't even get me started on the goal Burnley scored. Zero communication between Matip and Klavan.

Back