The Manchester United Thread

Yes tbh could go either way. But making the right decision. And letting a football man get his choice is a good start.

Interesting definition on an interim place holder. (Although that definitely would be positive if Woodward ceded the decision to Murtogh.).

I'd say this whole carnage has been far from the 'right decision' since they madly extended yet another manager who was on borrowed time to then have to pay him off shortly after with no succession plan in place. To then be left embarrassingly scrambling around begging to this point.

Interesting to watch the internal power saga continuing playing out as, on the face of it, he seems completely the right man (for a long term rebuild), at completely the wrong club.

But regardless, here we go-

Ralf's at the wheel!

Last edited:
Ralf Rangnick told Man Utd board on Monday he’ll accept this interim job ONLY if future ‘consultancy’ with power on all club choices will be included in the deal. Man Utd are prepared to accept this condition. #MUFC Talks now on with Lokomotiv as advanced by @TheAthleticUK.

@AlcIsBack

Ralf Rangnick in February: “Thomas [Tuchel] became a coach through me. He was my player at Ulm & had to finish his career because of knee problems. I gave him a job as our under-15 coach. He didn’t even intend being a coach, he was working at a bar in Stuttgart.” [@TimesSport]

Interesting definition on an interim place holder. (Although that definitely would be positive if Woodward ceded the decision to Murtogh.).

I'd say this whole carnage has been far from the 'right decision' since they madly extended yet another manager who was on borrowed time to then have to pay him off shortly after with no succession plan in place. To then be left embarrassingly scrambling around begging to this point.

Interesting to watch the internal power saga continuing playing out as, on the face of it, he seems completely the right man (for a long term rebuild), at completely the wrong club.

But regardless, here we go-

Ralf's at the wheel!
Unless he has power then there's no point. Ralf wants his fingers in every pie and he has the credentials to back it up. Time will tell if the amateurs at united will not interfere.

Unless he has power then there's no point. Ralf wants his fingers in every pie and he has the credentials to back it up. Time will tell if the amateurs at united will not interfere.
It’s the only reason he’s taken the job. Makes me think Murtaugh is in charge. And SSN reporting Ed maybe staying on was bollocks.

Exactly why I said it's interesting and I can only see it going one way.

Not a good one.

Pogba will leave for free. Zidane will take PSG and he defo wants to go there. Donny might be getting more gametime as there is need for more dimensional player
Our English contingent at the back best watch it. Especially Shaw who he’s had words about in the past as not being at Utds level. Rude awakening for most I would assume. Name or no name don’t do as he demands you won’t play. I remember him dropping the likes of Farfan and Huntlaar at Schalke on many occasions. Who were arguably there 2 best players at the time.

RDT_20211125_1233488031860043211579126__01.jpg

Van Der Beek just heard the news I think

This can't be seen anything other than a good move by United, I truly hope he does bring his own staff now too. No offence Carrick and co. It's not about the next 6 months, it's about finally having someone with football nous higher up in the hierarchy.

This can't be seen anything other than a good move by United, I truly hope he does bring his own staff now too. No offence Carrick and co. It's not about the next 6 months, it's about finally having someone with football nous higher up in the hierarchy.
And hopefully his own dieticians for Tubby Shaw

And hopefully his own dieticians for Tubby Shaw

Seriously Shaw is such a strange player, everyone has been pretty **** this season but he has had such a massive drop off so far. I thought he was one of our best players last season.

I really don’t get the Shaw weight jabs. He’s always been like this. And in no way effects his performance and his stamina is as good as anyone in the team 🤷🏻‍♂️