The Manchester United Thread

They would if they carried it on going forward and had a concerted campaign against Kronke and anyone associsted with any of his interests.

There was EVERY justification for Utd fans protests yesterday. If anything, they’re 16-years too late.

But there was NO justification for mob mentality and violence.
We've been protesting from the very inception of the takeover. If you have time on your hands, research "FC united of Manchester"

We've been protesting from the very inception of the takeover. If you have time on your hands, research "FC united of Manchester"

I know full well about that breakaway mate from disillusioned Utd fans. We had a similar one prre-FSG with AFC L’pool with lads just totally exasperated with/ priced out of, modern day football. Thats happened again in recent years with the formation of City of L’pool.

Just Utd fans haven’t been anywhere near organised or coordinated enough of a sustained campaign to really hit the Glaziers over the years.

That same twonk that was caught on camera throwing the Sky Camera stand has been caught as the same bloke that broke into the stadium through a glass door that started the pitch invasion.

Still confirms he'll hand over his money, if you dont hit the bottom line. I cant see them caring tbh.

The number of young lads and lasses there was really heartening. Whether the Glazers will actually hear us? Well, this is all we can do. The only other recourse a lot of us have talked about recently is to withdraw your money full stop, by stopping going to games.

Personally that’s not palatable. I did that in 2005 for a few years and it made no difference. You say: “I’m going to stop doing something I love and has been part of my life for 40 years – so am I going to let them win? No.”

Still confirms he'll hand over his money, if you dont hit the bottom line. I cant see them caring tbh.

The number of young lads and lasses there was really heartening. Whether the Glazers will actually hear us? Well, this is all we can do. The only other recourse a lot of us have talked about recently is to withdraw your money full stop, by stopping going to games.

Personally that’s not palatable. I did that in 2005 for a few years and it made no difference. You say: “I’m going to stop doing something I love and has been part of my life for 40 years – so am I going to let them win? No.”
See talks of this being replayed next Monday. If so that’s surely gotta be at a neutral ground. There’s already talks of big protests again at our next home match against Leicester. Which I think will be the case for the remainder of the home games.

See talks of this being replayed next Monday. If so that’s surely gotta be at a neutral ground. There’s already talks of big protests again at our next home match against Leicester. Which I think will be the case for the remainder of the home games.

Seen the new letter from MUST with the 4 demands? cant see them getting any of them bar maybe a bit of #4.

Clearly thought his weight would stop him getting pushed over, he went down faster than your average footballer in the penalty box :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

They would if they carried it on going forward and had a concerted campaign against Kronke and anyone associsted with any of his interests.

There was EVERY justification for Utd fans protests yesterday. If anything, they’re 16-years too late.

But there was NO justification for mob mentality and violence.

Oh loosen up a little, the media have to pour gasoline into the fire for clicks, so Daily Mail will spend the next week writing about brutal football hooliganism and lefty newspapers will be writing about barbaric police brutality. In reality couple of idiots were making trouble and couple of cops might have went a bit too far, none of it is a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Oh loosen up a little, the media have to pour gasoline into the fire for clicks, so Daily Mail will spend the next week writing about brutal football hooliganism and lefty newspapers will be writing about barbaric police brutality. In reality couple of idiots were making trouble and couple of cops might have went a bit too far, none of it is a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

You auditioning for Carragher’s gig side-kicking Neville mate?

That reminds me to swerve MNF and the Arthur Scargill wannabe gobshites latest hypocritical political rally to stir up the masses.

U23s beat Derby 2-7 in there final match of the season.

Manchester United: Matej Kovar – Mark Helm, Max Taylor, Will Fish (C), Reece Devine – Ethan Galbraith – Charlie McCann, Shola Shoretire – Omari Forson, Hannibal Mejbri, Anthony Elanga.
Substitutes: Ondrej Mastny, Álvaro Fernández, Zidane Iqbal, Charlie Wellens, Charlie McNeill.

Goals from Galbraith, Shortire x2, Forson on debut and Elanga with a hat trick 🤩

Very up and down season but we have played some great football with some fantastic attacking play scoring lots of goals.

Been a difficult season for Woods as manager with a lot of loans. 3/4 players left due to being homesick during Covid andour defence has been blighted with injuries all season.

Some real stand out young players this year in Hannibal, Shortire, Fernandez, Hugill, Elanga all having excellent debut seasons. And players like Galbraith, Fish, Puigmal have developed really well and will definitely need loans next season.

Will be interesting to see what happens with returning loanees like Kovar, Chong, Mengi, Garner, Levitt, Traore.

Those coppers want seriously F for that. Btards. 🤬

Only one arrest thus far which is surprising giving the absolute divvy's never covered up their faces. Presume they'll be loads F and losing tickets and worse as the bizzies work through the footage?

Let's see. You're going to-
Commit acts of trespassing.
Breaking and entering.
And affray.

One would think the opportunity to be masked up without issue down to COVID would be high on your list of priorities? 🤦🏼‍♂️

But hey. Gary 'More faces than a town hall clock' Neville gives his blessing for mob rule embarrassing his club so I guess it's alright.

Is that the lad they dragged behind the van? I guess he'll have to explain in court with broken jaw why he tried to steal a truck.