The Manchester United Thread

Erik ten Hag has ordered the first wave of #mufc’s squad to return for pre-season on June 27th, as he feels there is no time to waste as he tries to impose his ideas and drastically improve their fitness levels. [@TelegraphDucker]

That’s a big ask. Especially fans these days want everything now. A couple of bad results and some fans and especially the media and Ole mates will have the knives out.

Tomorrow is gonna be a real tough match. Especially with a lot of players out injured, or not willing to play. Ronaldo will be a huge miss!
Still I mean I hope we can be good again under him. I want the best for this team as much as every other Red Devil does.

Did you just reply to a bot account named Bitcoin89 TOD?
I’m not a bot lmao, actually I’m one of the FMBase discord mods (with the exact same username) that transferred over from the FMUnion server a couple months ago, it’s a rarity I’m on this site though but getting myself exposed to this website slowly.

What a surprise no Cavani 😡

United squad at Selhurst Park
The following players have arrived at Selhurst:
Squad: Maguire, Henderson, Jones, Dalot, Heaton, Elanga, Lindelof, Shoretire, Mejbri, Varane, Fernandez, McTominay, Savage, De Gea, Telles, Fred, Rashford, Fernandes, Garnacho, Mata, Bailly.

I’m not a bot lmao, actually I’m one of the FMBase discord mods (with the exact same username) that transferred over from the FMUnion server a couple months ago, it’s a rarity I’m on this site though but getting myself exposed to this website slowly.

Fair enough.
Normally accounts with bitcoin in the name are bots spamming **** crypto apps :LOL:

Rangnick on starting Hannibal: “He should just try and play as he trains. He has been good in training in the last couple of weeks. Showing desire, energy and willingness to listen and that’s why I decided to start him.” [MUTV]