The Manchester United Thread

Might be the Devils advocate, but I think being in Conference League would make ETH job a bit easier and would let get the top4 in the first season. Now, there's just too much to be done, too much to change.

Might be the Devils advocate, but I think being in Conference League would make ETH job a bit easier and would let get the top4 in the first season. Now, there's just too much to be done, too much to change.
I’m sure he 100% wanted EL football. Plus your gonna struggle even more to attract players. Plus loss of more revenue. EL was a must!

David De Gea going all out on most of th

De Gea: "I want to forget this season and be 100% ready for the next season and be positive. It has been horrible, a very bad season in all ways, it has been very tough. It is time to rest and prepare your minds for next season." #MUFC

De Gea: "The new manager and staff are already looking for new players. Hopefully they bring good ones with good character that want to play for this great club." #MUFC

De Gea: "The best thing that happened today is the season has finished." #MUFC

De Gea: "Ones who want to stay, stay at the club. Ones that don't want to stay go out. You don't have to stay here." #MUFC

That last quote 😮

Club reporter Pien Meulensteen sat down with our new manager to conduct a feature-length interview about his appointment at Old Trafford.

We can confirm that part one of the Q&A will be published on Monday morning at 10:00 BST and supporters can read or watch it exclusively in the United App, on ManUtd.com and via MUTV.

Furthermore, Ten Hag will be officially unveiled to the media on Monday afternoon with a special press conference that will be held at Old Trafford.

The much-anticipated media briefing will be streamed live across our aforementioned platforms from exactly 12:00 BST, so make sure you set a reminder for that and tune in.

1653300737413.png

Ten Hag: "I admire them both, Manchester City and Liverpool. They both play fantastic football. But you will see an era come to an end." #mulive

Ten Hag asked if Ronaldo can fit into his squad: 'Of course.' What can he bring? 'Goals.' #mufc

Ten Hag on working with Rangnick: "It's part of my analysis. I analyse by myself, I observe, I speak to a lot of people, but finally, I'll draw my own line." #mulive

Ten Hag asked if #mufc need new players: "I just said, I'm still in the process of analysing #mulive

Ten Hag asked why he brought in Mitchell van der Gaag and Steve McClaren: "They both know how to get success. They have both won titles and trophies in their careers and that's why they're here." #mulive

[/QUOTE]

The result sent United fourth and Old Trafford rocked. In the dressing room afterwards, the joy extended to Sharp, Rangnick’s other assistant, telling people he would remember the night for the rest of his life.

Ronaldo, who perhaps felt such celebrations should be kept to events of bigger significance, made a quick, quiet departure, along with other players who were heading off on international duty.

atleast someone’s trying to maintain some standards compared to the many years of celebrating mediocrity