The Manchester United Thread

Yeah, heard that. Also heard that Nunez rejected United because of the weather in Manchester. Seems like the same chef told him that there's a mediterranean climate in Liverpool. Twas a no brainer for young Darwin.
I heard Liverpool weather is even worse because it's near the coast so it will be even colder and also I heard Manchester is a nicer city with more culture and things to do than Liverpool.

I heard Liverpool weather is even worse because it's near the coast so it will be even colder and also I heard Manchester is a nicer city with more culture and things to do than Liverpool.
No idea, never been in England unfortunately.

Yeah, wouldnt be too confident with Ajax selling more players. They pretty much sold everyone they wanted.
FdJ makes the most sense. Barca wants to sell him, United want to buy him. I'm sure they'll find an agreement.

Starting to get a bit worried about this transfer window, seeing other clubs already get stuff done while we keep taking so long.

Steve McClaren on players returning: “I’m getting ready for the chaos that will happen when the players come in on the 27th. The players better be prepared.” #MUFC @McCPerformance

I think you're mixing competitions up mate.

Pretty sure no academy side has reached the semi's of the EFL Trophy since they've allowed 21's to compete. And only a handful have made the quarters.