The Manchester UTD FM15 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter MANUMAD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 497
  • Views Views 263K
how the **** do u manage to get so much money for players?!

Thats pretty much how much I got as well ...

Search for RAIKAN's thread of how to sell players. Its for FM13 but still works. Or look at ASK UNCLE MAD for this version

dm managed to get a lot of money for most of them. ta anyway

I think so - Lucas Romero is still slightly better btw

I really like Lucas Romero, he was my go to guy last year. But this year I also bought William Carvahllo and intended to rotate the two but Carvahllo was so good no one else got a look in. Then Romero demanded to leave to go to a team that could be built around him. Just thought Gaston might be a bit more willing to play backup, at least until first season is done and I have champions league.

I'm half way through my season now with United. Just came to the end of January transfer market. I am second in the Prem and in the 5th round of FA Cup. I used up all of my transfer budget at the start of the season. I bought Juan Cuadrado for 38 mil to play on the right with Valencia as back up. OMFG what a signing... The bloke flies up the wing like a rat up a drainpipe. He's on par with Di Maria!!! I also bought Vertongan for 21 mil (Top rating player so far). Dede for 8 mil (Bargain and ended up in world team of the year) I bought this yank called Bradley (used to play for Villa) for 10 mil, he was recommended by my top scout and he's been fantastic in the middle with Blind as support. I sold Mata for 39 mil (Cos he's been toilet average 6.70 for half a season), Fellani for 15 mil (Cos he's the toilet brush) and a couple of ****** arseholes like Anderson and Young. Falcoa is smashing goals in with Di Maria, Rooney, Januzai and Cuadrado supplying the assists along with goals themselves. This is my usual starting 11.

Falcoa

Rooney Januzai

Di Maria Bradley Cuadrado

Shaw Dede Vertongan Rafael

De Gea

Subs
Lindegaard
Rojo
Jones
Blind
Carrick
Valencia
Van Persie

I'm half way through my season now with United. Just came to the end of January transfer market. I am second in the Prem and in the 5th round of FA Cup. I used up all of my transfer budget at the start of the season. I bought Juan Cuadrado for 38 mil to play on the right with Valencia as back up. OMFG what a signing... The bloke flies up the wing like a rat up a drainpipe. He's on par with Di Maria!!! I also bought Vertongan for 21 mil (Top rating player so far). Dede for 8 mil (Bargain and ended up in world team of the year) I bought this yank called Bradley (used to play for Villa) for 10 mil, he was recommended by my top scout and he's been fantastic in the middle with Blind as support. I sold Mata for 39 mil (Cos he's been toilet average 6.70 for half a season), Fellani for 15 mil (Cos he's the toilet brush) and a couple of ****** arseholes like Anderson and Young. Falcoa is smashing goals in with Di Maria, Rooney, Januzai and Cuadrado supplying the assists along with goals themselves. This is my usual starting 11.

Falcoa

Rooney Januzai

Di Maria Bradley Cuadrado

Shaw Dede Vertongan Rafael

De Gea

Subs
Lindegaard
Rojo
Jones
Blind
Carrick
Valencia
Van Persie

That looks like a pretty decent team. How have you got them set up?

Oh yea and I bought Balanta on the cheap but loaned him straight back until end of 2015 so he can get more first team experience!

That looks like a pretty decent team. How have you got them set up?

4-3-2-1 attacking fluid but sometimes change it up with di maria and cuadrado as wingers instead of ML/MR and januzai off for blind in the middle with bradley. If I find that falcoa isn't getting anything upfront on his own, RVP will pair up with falcoa with rooney behind as support. Just need a decent Left midfielder/ winger to backup Di maria now

View attachment 705566

1st season in:
Munir - 12.75m
Sergi Samper - 12.75m
Niklas Sule - 22.5m
Eder Alvarez Balanta - 19m

1st season out:
Ashley Young - 15m Tottenham
Chris Smalling - 17.5m Arsenal
Fellaini - 8.5m Napoli
Fletcher - 6.25m Newcastle
Michael Keane - 1.7m Burnley

2nd season in:
Youri Tielemans - 20m
Ante Coric - 2.2m
Maximilian Meyer - 19m
Balte Keita - 27.5m
Aleksandar Mitrovic - 25m

2nd season out:
Zaha - 21.5m Monaco
Lingard - 5.5m Crystal Palace
Hernandez - 37.5m Napoli
Carrick - 2.2m Southampton
Nani - 22m BVB
Henriquez - 13.5m PSV

Well Done!

Have any of you given the under 21's who are playing well in real life a chance in your United first teams and developed them? I'm a big fan of certain players in McNair, Blackett, Michael Keane etc and although their attributes are not the worst I've ever seen, their potential ability is terrible. I'm Just wondering if it's worth giving them a shot and hope it pays off in the future when they're my backups, or should I let their contracts run down/sell them and look for other options?

Have any of you given the under 21's who are playing well in real life a chance in your United first teams and developed them? I'm a big fan of certain players in McNair, Blackett, Michael Keane etc and although their attributes are not the worst I've ever seen, their potential ability is terrible. I'm Just wondering if it's worth giving them a shot and hope it pays off in the future when they're my backups, or should I let their contracts run down/sell them and look for other options?

I have tried to play McNair and give him chances but he's quite poor on it but blackett is probably my 3rd choice cb and i'm currently 4 seasons in. Harrop is also in and around the first 11/bench now and then, granted he doesn't get much of a look in as i have romero, gundogan and herrera as my main CM's.

Anyone use Carrick? I also bought Romero but Carrick is still better than him and Blind 1st season. 2nd season he went down a bit so I use him at backup and tutor for young chaps. What I can see is most of you guys sell him right away or don't play him at all which is a waste, his stats are great 1st season

Anyone use Carrick? I also bought Romero but Carrick is still better than him and Blind 1st season. 2nd season he went down a bit so I use him at backup and tutor for young chaps. What I can see is most of you guys sell him right away or don't play him at all which is a waste, his stats are great 1st season

Both Fletcher and Carrick are always worth keeping on. Both of them can still perform 3 seasons in, atleast as rotation/backup, and both are excellent tutors.

Blackett is the only one ready for the first team straight away. Have seen him do pretty well out on the left.

Hello Guys, i trust you are enjoying the game. I have a problem.

I am in my 2nd season and in the first season rooney was injured and van persie was 2nd choice.

They are both on high wages and i have good strikers and replacements. Do i sell and any ideas on who i could bring in with the money?

sell rooney offer him out @ £30m
keep rvp excellent tutor for henriquez to help him grow and gain sum ppm's from him & henriquez is a ready made replacement for the striker role you've got adnan to play in the hole as well i'd recommend bringing in hamsik quality player at the right age not to stifle januzaj's progression

Back