The Peter Crouch to my Harry Redknapp - The Story of Semaj Namdear

Very interesting story, keep it up man.

you got promosion awsome man

Awesome story!

GREAT story dude, love it. Keep them updates coming :)

Gtz on promotion!

Carlos

Nice move Redders, Telford are a good team compared to Marske, I mean I have heard of them!!

Thanks all. Marske are pretty obscure.

Hopefully another promotion is on the cards. I don't imagine the standard will be much greater.

If you can keep getting loanies in from Newcastle etc then it should make things easier.

Yeh we shall see.

When you hoping to sign him

I think it might be sometime before he can get him. Bit of a gap between Telford and Port Vale

Truths. Next update will be midway through season 2.

Great stuff redders, really enjoying it

Cant wait , im tempted to start my own story now.

Youve done great work here , grats on the new job :)

Yeah, I doubt semaj will ever become an international star though. He desperately needs a better club then Port vale

just thought, semaj will be like worth twice as much as the next best player in port vale, or even 4 or 5 times as much

Great stuff redders, really enjoying it

Cant wait , im tempted to start my own story now.

Youve done great work here , grats on the new job :)

Yeah, I doubt semaj will ever become an international star though. He desperately needs a better club then Port vale

just thought, semaj will be like worth twice as much as the next best player in port vale, or even 4 or 5 times as much

just been reading through awsome story

Thanks!

I can tell you that Semaj has signed a new £1.4p/w contract at Port Vale, increasing his value to just under £200k.

Do you reckon that you'll be able to get Semaj? It would be bad luck if he was sold onto a bigger club just as you get to league 2 level. Not wanting to put a downer on it, as its a great story. You should arrange a yearly friendly with Marske.

Do you reckon that you'll be able to get Semaj? It would be bad luck if he was sold onto a bigger club just as you get to league 2 level. Not wanting to put a downer on it, as its a great story. You should arrange a yearly friendly with Marske.

The friendly is a good idea, may have to. Missed doing it for this pre-season though.

I'm hoping eventually I'll get him...depends how much he progresses really, not a chance of getting him at Telford unless he somehow becomes unwanted and is willing to drop down on loan.

Really good read so far and changing clubs was definately the right decision taking into consideration the point of the story.

I am just going to throw one in here. Semaj will end up at either Barcelona or Chelsea. ;)

Who knows! Signed new contract at Vale though. I'll get him, someday ;)

I'm at Telford at the moment, not had much of a chance to play this season yet due to Uni, but think I am around 6 games in. Will start to post updates on the story when I get past the half way mark of the season.

Awsome redders and thets see you and Semaj together one day mate could you post a screenie of his goals last season

The amount he scored? I think I did in my end of season review.

You did but to remind people Overall : 35 apperances, 13 goals and 1 assist.

Yeah sorry should have said, here was his end of season stats;

picture.php

picture.php