**TheBetterHalfs Tactic Sets**Including the SPLIT 451** A total of 67 Tactics !!

Ouch !!

Just tried the Wide Striker Narrow Diamond with the latst update ( patch)
( have only use Control and Quick Counter so far)

Unless, you actually WANT to abuse the Match engine, then DONT USE this one. It simply does not produce the same flow as intended but instead, it gives you lots of CCC from the FR and FL, no matter if you deserve it or not and the overall flow is just not logical. In the end, its of no use as you will learn nothing from it

Nah I like the feeling of atleast having achieved something when I win the EPL :p currently trying out the 451 with trequartista, so far I've noticed one thing though is that a lot of attacks end up in a 20 man pileup infront of their goal. Like this game, had a lot of action infront of their goal, but hardly any shots at goalView attachment 442202

and will probably go for 2 IFs next season and maybe a false 9, though I don't have any f9 players currently

Last edited:
Arsenal

Hey man ,
I am playing as Arsenal and I would like you to help me and generate me a good tactic which will make the best out of ozil while having a strong middlefield and good attack , if u can link me a download u created ill be gratefull.
( I usually likes to play with 3 players on top mid , left , right and one forward . )

Hey man ,
I am playing as Arsenal and I would like you to help me and generate me a good tactic which will make the best out of ozil while having a strong middlefield and good attack , if u can link me a download u created ill be gratefull.
( I usually likes to play with 3 players on top mid , left , right and one forward . )

Then ond Of the 4231( wide or deep) would be a good choice

I've just started a save with St. Pauli and I was wondering which tactic should I use?

I've just started a save with St. Pauli and I was wondering which tactic should I use?

Sorry, dont have FM loaded up at the moment so I cant start a new save with them to see what suits them. Perhaps you can provide some info about your squad ?

Hi TBH!

Thanks for your great work! I really love to have a set of tactic and therefore the way you approach the game. But I think I'm facing problems with the version picking.

I'm coaching Valenciennes in the Ligue 1 and my team is predicted to end in the top-half of the table. So I played at home against Guingamp, which are predicted 18th. I went with Control and lost the game 0:2.

I'm watching the games on comprehensive to get a feeling for what is going on on the pitch, but I fail to read the style of the opponents play. So if you face a relegation candidate who is sitting deep and compact and plays with direct passing, how would you go against them?
Control seems for me to be the best way, because we try to stretch the opposition and create space for our playery to get CCCs. Or would your choice be another?

Hi TBH!

Thanks for your great work! I really love to have a set of tactic and therefore the way you approach the game. But I think I'm facing problems with the version picking.

I'm coaching Valenciennes in the Ligue 1 and my team is predicted to end in the top-half of the table. So I played at home against Guingamp, which are predicted 18th. I went with Control and lost the game 0:2.

I'm watching the games on comprehensive to get a feeling for what is going on on the pitch, but I fail to read the style of the opponents play. So if you face a relegation candidate who is sitting deep and compact and plays with direct passing, how would you go against them?
Control seems for me to be the best way, because we try to stretch the opposition and create space for our playery to get CCCs. Or would your choice be another?

I would say that Control would be the correct choice. Mind you, you can still loose any game. What formation are you using,, was it on a good pitch or was it raining etc ?

Using the narrow diamond set because I have no wingers, but my Wingbacks are really good for the level I'm playing. It was drizzling so I think the pitch wasn't really wet.

Against a team like Guingamp you would choose Control, but in which situation would you use Really Attacking? Would really be good if you could give some more tips about which version to choose in which situations. If the pitch is wet you would go for a direct style like quick counter allthough you are favorite?

Using the narrow diamond set because I have no wingers, but my Wingbacks are really good for the level I'm playing. It was drizzling so I think the pitch wasn't really wet.

Against a team like Guingamp you would choose Control, but in which situation would you use Really Attacking? Would really be good if you could give some more tips about which version to choose in which situations. If the pitch is wet you would go for a direct style like quick counter allthough you are favorite?

When the conditions are poor, "better" teams will struggle when wanting to play a short passing possession approach, just like in real life. As for the formation, the Narrow Diamond will by default be a formation that will struggl?e breaking defensive teams down, especially if the opponents are almost equal to you in terms of quality.

Attack is a version I use when I want to push back the opponent and force them into making misstakes. Try using it for one game and watch it in full mode and see what happends on the pitch as its the best way to see the differemce between attakc and control etc.

I'm trying your 4-4-1-1 With everton, can i cange the f9 to advance forward in the control version?

I'm trying your 4-4-1-1 With everton, can i cange the f9 to advance forward in the control version?

You can try it. The thought is that he shoujld be a supporting player though but I have not tried it with an advanced FC...

Yes but can u give me a tactic download link with all the shouts i should do ?
and what should focus on training ?
The Tactics are at the bottom of the opening post. As for training, its not connected to the tactic as such but to the roles given. Why not put every player on an individual schedule and perhaps make the best of the coaches you have( if you have great attacking coaches but poor defensive, then focus on attack until getting better coaches in the other areas etc). As for match prep, its something you should look at for every specific game, not as an overall default setting.

The Tactics are at the bottom of the opening post. As for training, its not connected to the tactic as such but to the roles given. Why not put every player on an individual schedule and perhaps make the best of the coaches you have( if you have great attacking coaches but poor defensive, then focus on attack until getting better coaches in the other areas etc). As for match prep, its something you should look at for every specific game, not as an overall default setting.
i need a specific tactic for Arsenal and idk i download the rar file and i change it to tac and it wont open if u can post a comment with tac file it will be great :)

i need a specific tactic for Arsenal and idk i download the rar file and i change it to tac and it wont open if u can post a comment with tac file it will be great :)

You have to extract the RAR file with WinRAR or 7-zip.

Did the tactic work 14.2?

The concept has worked since FM10 and have not been made for any " patch" . Naturally, every game and every patch has its soft spots and weaknesses and amongst these tactics, some will perform better and some worse due to this.

Manually changing the extension is like writing " HD-ready" on the microwave and expect it to turn into a TV. Like writen above, you need winrar, a program you probably already have on your computer.To check, just click the rarfile to see if you get the option to unrar of unzip the file. If not, then google " winrar free evaluation version".