Transfer Rumour Thread 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite. Unless he is throwing up an elaborate smokescreen, its unlikely that he will get either, though they did have a £7.5m bid for RVP rejected.

Agreed, seeing as they've signed a number 10 in Giovinco already would be no need to sign Suarez as well.

Agreed, seeing as they've signed a number 10 in Giovinco already would be no need to sign Suarez as well.
I wasn't aware they ever sold Giovinco... Unless it was some of that Co-ownership stuff that always bugs me in FM.

Mmmm... The Cahill move is getting a lot of praise down here in Australia. Will miss seeing him in the EPL, though.

Sky Sports claims that Everton and Tottenham have failed to agree terms for Steven Pienaar, despite lengthy and ongoing talks. An unnamed source close to the deal is claimed to have told Sky Sports: "There are issues — I understand that the two clubs have failed to agree terms."

As negotiations between Everton and Spurs over the future of Steven Pienaar drag on, Sky are also reporting that Queens Park Rangers and Sunderland have resumed their interest in the South African. QPR was a realistic destination for the 30 year-old in January but Pienaar, of course, ended up making a successful return to Goodison Park.

The Black Cats, meanwhile, declared their interest earlier in the summer but with Pienaar overwhelmingly preferring to stay on Merseyside, Everton have always been the favourites to land him. With the Blues about to receive transfer funds from the pending sales of Tim Cahill and Joseph Yobo, Spurs chief Daniel Levy might now looking to increase the pressure on Bill Kenwright to get the deal done by leaking interest from rival clubs to the media.

Pienaar was pictured training away from the rest of the Tottenham squad today along with Luca Modric who is a reported target of Real Madrid.

(Toffeeweb)

sort it out Levy you ****. You're taking the **** now. Unless you want another striking player get the fee sorted

Everton are prepared to do everything they can to keep john Heitinga on Merseyside following a shock move from Fenerbahce. The Turkish outfit have offered the Toffees a reported £5.5m for the 28 year old, but Daivd Moyes is said to be steadfast in his refusal to entertain selling last season’s Player of the Season.

(Source: NSNO)

5 million for Heitinga's a bargain. Can imagine more interest if that's the price.

Thierry Henry could return to Arsenal once again in January and in the future with a coaching role. Henry did announce he would like to return to the club in the future on a coaching role.

Is it me or am I the only one shocked about West Ham's £17m for Carroll? I mean yeah its great that we have got that money to spend because it shows that getting relegated wasn't so bad after all. I mean this season, we stand to earn £90m over the course of the season. However, £17m? surely there's someone else out there who we could buy for that money who is a prolific goal scorer.

Is it me or am I the only one shocked about West Ham's £17m for Carroll? I mean yeah its great that we have got that money to spend because it shows that getting relegated wasn't so bad after all. I mean this season, we stand to earn £90m over the course of the season. However, £17m? surely there's someone else out there who we could buy for that money who is a prolific goal scorer.

non starter anyway as he said he wants to go to a club that has European football. Can't see him going to Arsenal, Chelsea, Utd, City....can't see Newcastle either as they'll have to adjust their style of play to suit him. If I was him I'd take a club without being picky or he's going to be sitting around for a long time

non starter anyway as he said he wants to go to a club that has European football. Can't see him going to Arsenal, Chelsea, Utd, City....can't see Newcastle either as they'll have to adjust their style of play to suit him. If I was him I'd take a club without being picky or he's going to be sitting around for a long time

If reports are true that we have agreed a loan deal for him, I'm quite shocked. Yeah he may suit Sams style of play and taking him on loan for the season may not be too bad, but to make the transfer perminant next summer for £17m I'm not sure about. He would be a starter for us no doubt about that but would paying £17m for him be a risk?

I say use the money to strengthen in a few area's, we could get a decent striker for about £9m or so and use the rest on other area's of the pitch. I would like to see James Collins back as I feel him and Tomkins would be a good partnership.

If reports are true that we have agreed a loan deal for him, I'm quite shocked. Yeah he may suit Sams style of play and taking him on loan for the season may not be too bad, but to make the transfer perminant next summer for £17m I'm not sure about. He would be a starter for us no doubt about that but would paying £17m for him be a risk?

I say use the money to strengthen in a few area's, we could get a decent striker for about £9m or so and use the rest on other area's of the pitch. I would like to see James Collins back as I feel him and Tomkins would be a good partnership.

Remember, though, inflation has hit everywhere, especially player prices. Sub par players can get signed for millions, these days. In all fairness, I feel that Carroll will be great, he just needs game time. If he gets it at West Ham, and sets the league alight, I do hope West Ham sign him, because he is a wasted talent just sitting on the Liverpool bench =/

Never so close. Inter Lucas in hand, I showed Luca Marchetti recently on
Sky Sport 24
. Branch with the St. Paul is dealing with a vengeance, could not come back tomorrow. The cause of the player was already obtained, Lucas chose Inter. And Inter have taken an important step: the offer to St. Paul is 27 million, can go to 30-32 million with bonuses. The latter, related to team performance and the player himself. Will not fit in the business, however, Coutinho. Negotiation is substantially completed, the St. Paul said yes. Now, he must decide only the president Moratti. The ball goes to him to invest that money or not, its ok with the deal would be completed. And Lucas is in his hand ..

Gianluca Di Marzio | Calciomercato ®

Never so close. Inter Lucas in hand, I showed Luca Marchetti recently on
Sky Sport 24
. Branch with the St. Paul is dealing with a vengeance, could not come back tomorrow. The cause of the player was already obtained, Lucas chose Inter. And Inter have taken an important step: the offer to St. Paul is 27 million, can go to 30-32 million with bonuses. The latter, related to team performance and the player himself. Will not fit in the business, however, Coutinho. Negotiation is substantially completed, the St. Paul said yes. Now, he must decide only the president Moratti. The ball goes to him to invest that money or not, its ok with the deal would be completed. And Lucas is in his hand ..

Gianluca Di Marzio | Calciomercato ®

This would make me incredibly happy. 27 rising to 32m, bollocks to that.

Dutch striker Hertz Van-Hire is set to sign for Wigan Athletic in a reported 3.5 million pound deal from FC Groningen. Van-Hire scored 3 goals for the Dutch side last season and is a replacement for Hugo Rodallega.

Last edited:
Polish superstar Grzegorz Rasiak is set for a shock return to English football by signing for Premier league big boys Stoke City. The fee is reported to be around 4m for the hot new prospect in Poland. At the age of 33, Rasiak is in his prime and set the Polish Ekstraklasa league alight by scoring twice in 17 games for old club Jagiellonia Bialystok who had to let him go after failing to pay his high wage demand.

Source: Macca

Former Nigeria, AC Milan & Plymouth defender Taribo West is set for a shock return to English football.

West, who was last seen as a pastor in his home country, last played professionally for Plymouth Argyle. His short spell at the club was ended after problems with his passport and his age, many believing he was much older than he said he was. West is set for a shock move to Championship club Crystal Palace on a 1 year deal, as a player-coach. It's also rumoured he will take as manager, if Palace make a poor start to the season and decide to get rid of current manager Dougie Freedman.

Nigerian star Jay-Jay Okocha is set for a shock return to English football.

The diminutive attacking midfielder, 38, has had a glittering 22-year long career encompassing spells at Turkish giants Fenerbahce as well as a four year stint at recently-relegated Bolton. Now, Brian McDermott wants experience to bolster the ranks of Premier League new boys Reading, and sees fleet-footed Okocha as a perfect fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.