Guys, I've updated front post and eased a little bit attributes requirement for MCL/MC/MCR positions. It helped almost double pool of players to choose.

Much more choices for small clubs.

Last edited:
This tactic has made the game in patch 14.3 really easy. There are a few really good tactics for the new patch, but for me the two better are this one followed closely by Volante.

TRAINING AND MATCH PREP

Guys, I've updated front post and eased a little bit attributes requirement for MCL/MC/MCR positions. It helped almost double pool of players to choose.

Much more choices for small clubs.

Hello Sir,

I am PSG and i lost too much games.

What Training and Match Prep do you use?

Can i change my central defense to STRICT??

Thank you

Hello Sir,

I am PSG and i lost too much games.

What Training and Match Prep do you use?

Can i change my central defense to STRICT??

Thank you

Hi mate!

Sorry, I don't exactly understand your question about defenders?

I recommend you to check out front post. You can find there all necessary information about Match Prep./OI and other useful stuff. Also you can find there recommended attributes for all positions.

If you are PSG I'd suggest this start eleven.

bryd.jpg

Train Pastore MC position, just few weeks and he will have accomplished rating for it.

Rotate:
Ibrahimovic / Cavani
Lavezzi / Moura(His finishing is too low only 10, I recommend set his individual training focus for “Finishing” - Heavy)
Maxwell / Digne
Van der Wiel / Jallet

Last edited:
[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]
i`m having real trouble scoring at the moment please help this is my birmingham side 2nd season

randolph
eardley batth strandberg wallace
simao
ekdal adeyemi albaek
knockaert
batshuayi

subs thelander j.svensson zaza macleod caddis kusk drage​

Thanks! Look at the players i bought,they gave me an amazing budget so goin crazy i guess (H)

View attachment 526525

Mate, most transfers are good but expect Papadopoulos because he has very low Positioning - 10(I recommend have it no less than 14 and 16 is optimal number), very low Anticipation -12(I recommend have it no less than 14 and 16 is optimal number), very low Composure, Concentration, Decisions, Technique - all these attributes high below recommended levels.

Also I recommend use individual training focus "Off The Ball" for Verratti because he has "Off The Ball" - 11, it's a bit low than recommended level I suggest to have no less than 13 but his other attributes are fine.

Last edited:
Mate, most transfers are good but expect Papadopoulos because he has very low Positioning - 10(I recommend have it no less than 14 and 16 is optimal number), very low Anticipation -12(I recommend have it no less than 14 and 16 is optimal number), very low Composure, Concentration, Decisions, Technique - all these attributes high below recommended levels.

Also I recommend use individual training focus "Off The Ball" for Verratti because he has "Off The Ball" - 11, it's a bit low than recommended level I suggest to have no less than 13 but his other attributes are fine.

oh i tottaly forgot about these attributes for defence players but papadopoulus is 4.rotation player i bought Hector Moreno first season and thanks for the Veratti tip, i'II do that

Hi,

thinking about giving this a go with Arsenal, do you think the current squad is suitable? What position to play Walcott in?

Thanks

Ended up 3rd with Swansea in first season with this plus capital one cup. Early signs are good in second season, 3 games played against spurs, man city and Chelsea and won all 3

So close to a Europa league final and a title with standard liege

this tactic>>>>>>>>

Currently testing with control mentality, and it seems more stable. Anyone changing mentality?

Guys, I've updated front post(recommendations for attributes) and now some attributes have near them (RED) number, this is recommended level for these attributes if you can afford such players. Soon or later even if you aren’t top club your transfer budget and reputation will grow and you can afford to buy more and more quality players and these (RED) number will help to decide which attributes should be increased at first priority. Also these red number are good indicator where to move when you have extra money it will be guaranty that your new signings are “upgrade” for your team and not “downgrade”.

Hi,

thinking about giving this a go with Arsenal, do you think the current squad is suitable? What position to play Walcott in?

Thanks

Hi, mate. Sure, the current squad more than suitable, many people had great success with Arsenal using this tactic, they posted their results in this thread.

Walcott could play STC position but he isn’t best choice if you’d ask me I prefer Bendtner for this position but you can try rotate Bendtner/Walcott/Giround.

Last edited: