I have to say that ive been testing alot of tactics on this forum. I managed to win with Newcastle first season without losing a game. 12 draws tho.

whether it should be the player with the skill recommended in first page ?

Mate, if I understand your question correctly you are asking how this tactic behave if attributes of many players out of recommended levels?

These attribute recommendations from the front post for clubs in top division but you aren't in top division and your opponents much more weaker so in this case attributes for your players can be lower.

As I said I've seen a lot of feedbacks from people who used this tactic in lower leagues and it worked just fine.

Mate, if I understand your question correctly you are asking how this tactic behave if attributes of many players out of recommended levels?

These attribute recommendations from the front post for clubs in top division but you aren't in top division and your opponents much more weaker so in this case attributes for your players can be lower.

As I said I've seen a lot of feedbacks from people who used this tactic in lower leagues and it worked just fine.

oke thanks master :)

Guys, I'm thinking would it be useful to create list of players you can buy at the beginning of the 1st season, especially for MCL/MC/MCR and DL/DR positions?

Price range could be from 500k to 10M in order small and big clubs can find something.

The list of players would look something like that :

Ruben Micael Freitas - Value 4M (Current Ability - 132/Age - 26/Position - MC/Club - Braga)
Andre Martins - Value 1.3M (Current Ability - 133/Age - 23/Position - MC/Club - Sporting)
Diego Valeri - Value 3.5M (Current Ability - 131/Age - 27/Position - MC/Club - Portland)
Milos Ninkovic - Value 3M (Current Ability - 130/Age - 28/Position - MC/Club - Red Star)

Let me know what do you think :)

Last edited:
I have to say that this tactic is brilliant! Helped me win the Scottish Premiership with Dundee Utd in the 1st season!

http://s26.postimg.org/as8rybjm1/Scottish_Premiership_Overview_Stages.png

These were my transfers after selling John Souttar to Man Utd & getting him loaned back for the season

http://s26.postimg.org/ozygmywax/Dundee_Utd_Transfers_Transfer_History.png

& this is how my team shaped up apart from Lascelles & Souttar have returned to their parent clubs.

http://s26.postimg.org/j0apjbbih/Dundee_United_Tactics_Overview.png

Only things I have changed are that I have changed the CBR to STOPPER duty & removed "play offside" & added "roam from positions" in the instructions.

Lets see if I can qualify for the Champions League group stage :)

Guys, I'm thinking would it be useful to create list of players you can buy at the beginning of the 1st season, especially for MCL/MC/MCR and DL/DR positions?

Price range could be from 500k to 10M in order small and big clubs can find something.

The list of players would look something like that :

Ruben Micael Freitas - Value 4M (Current Ability - 132/Age - 26/Position - MC/Club - Braga)
Andre Martins - Value 1.3M (Current Ability - 133/Age - 23/Position - MC/Club - Sporting)
Diego Valeri - Value 3.5M (Current Ability - 131/Age - 27/Position - MC/Club - Portland)
Milos Ninkovic - Value 3M (Current Ability - 130/Age - 28/Position - MC/Club - Red Star)

Let me know what do you think :)

Hi mate
very good idea!!
I have start a new save with Swansea. Good start 3 games : 2w 1d but i have difficult to Find good player in each position
thank you

Hi mate
very good idea!!
I have start a new save with Swansea. Good start 3 games : 2w 1d but i have difficult to Find good player in each position
thank you

I'm in second season with Swansea and the only players I brought in were Adam Matthews at DR, Rosicky at AMC and Leon Osman at MC. Also played Ashley Richards in MC and he absolutely excelled in this role.

Therefore first choice XI was something like:

Vorm
Matthews Chico Williams Davies
Britton
Shelvey de Guzman Michu
Pozuelo
Bony

Also, know michu is slightly out of best position here but is comfortable in the position and adds a considerable goal scoring threat from midfield.

Since, I have also brought in bendtner, will Hughes from derby and Joe Allen back from Liverpool (in no small part to help with European comp home grown at club rules)

Last edited:

Guys, I’ve added filters for all positions to the front post.

Also you can download it here - TFF_CROSS_Filters

Just few recommendation… if you are “easing” match conditions than try to avoid “give up” most important attributes for position, these attribute marker “purple” and no need to avoid buy player only because he has rating for this position less than “Accomplished” because it usually takes less than a month to increase player rating from “Unconvincing” to “Accomplished” .

I don't know if I am doing something wrong but first game of the season with Liverpool and I am losing 2-0 to Stoke.

Great tac! (H)
Thanks to TotalFootbalFan9(K) ;)
I Got Spanish Cup and runner-up La Liga.
Despite winning the first leg 4-1 Bayer Munich at Champions League but very sad to lose leg 3-0 and was eliminated :(
Carlos Vela is the brightest star of the team

View attachment 529384
View attachment 529386View attachment 529388

For some reason v2 just works better for me than v3. I always feel like i have less control of the game and im creating fewer chances with v3.
No idea why :S

For some reason v2 just works better for me than v3. I always feel like i have less control of the game and im creating fewer chances with v3.
No idea why :S

Where is v2 Jimmy? what match prep do you use?

can someone post V2 tactic for download? i have new machine and cannot find anywhere that version? I had really good results with V2

can someone post V2 tactic for download? i have new machine and cannot find anywhere that version? I had really good results with V2
Mate, the only difference between V2 and V3 is a "Push Higher Up" TI and small set pieces tweaks. Remove "Push Higher Up" TI from V3 and you’ll get V2 ;)

Mate, the only difference between V2 and V3 is a "Push Higher Up" TI and small set pieces tweaks. Remove "Push Higher Up" TI from V3 and you?ll get V2 ;)

It might just be because technically i'm still a small team in comparison to the world beaters so pushing higher up against them leaves me open and all over the place.

I'm sure when I've won 2 or 3 more trophies the rep will change and i can then go into games with the higher line. Lets face it, real madrid aren't really going to sit back and allow me to play a high line, so im sure its all about rep.

************IMPORTANT************

Tactic has been updated to V4

also Overload tactic has been updated to V3

Download links in opening post have been updated.