Managed to win the premiership with Southampton in the first season using V2. I also won the capital one cup and lost 3-2 unluckily in the semi-final of the F.A. Cup against Man City. (I was 2-0 up with 10 mins to go and my team collapsed, even though i had about 5 cccs to their 2 anyway)

The SS was amazing for me, I had Gaston Ramirez here and he scored 20 odd goals in the league. My second best player was Jay Rodriguez who got about 20 something again.

I really liked this tactic, it creates load of cccs and the goals come from everywhere at anytime, but sometimes, and this doesn't happen often, It can be quite hard to get that first goal against the smaller teams that want to sit back and let you attack. Nonetheless, I really enjoyed the season and enjoyed using this tactic!

In terms of signings, I loaned in diego contento to supplement the left back position. That was about it until January where i was able to reconsider my season ambitions and also I got 1.5 mil from a clause when Oxlade Chamberlain moved to arsenal. I sold Lambert too for 3 mil, as i felt he was old and not suited to the type of football this tactic plays. I literally put all this extra money into wages and loaned in Rosicky (just for more options but didn't play loads), Affelay (again just for options but was terrible when played). Finally I loaned in Alessio cerci, who was just outstanding for me in the 10 games he played scoring 10 goals and all in vital games. Not sure why he was available for loan tbh as im sure he is an italy international, but nonetheless he helped me out for sure.

So cheers, to the creator, hopefully this works next season. I might try v3 next season actually too. I now have 40 million to spend in my second season, and I have sold Osvaldo, bringing the total up to 55 million, so i have a decent amount of cash to really upgrade my squad and hopefully challenge in Europe!

Question:

Do you use the time wasting and comeback tactic yourself, or did you just make them at the request of a user ?

Last edited:
Now in third season with Aberystwyth in Wales. Completely unbeaten in Wales, won the league and both cups every year. Made it to the playoff round of champions league before being knocked out and then into Europa league group stage. Unlucky not to pick up at least a draw against some tough opposition. this Tactic is awesome. Also my final year in Wales and moving onto Ukraine lower leagues. Will keep you informed. Notice some issues when the striker or AMC do not perform, especially at the same time, it can be difficult to get goals, but i think that's mainly down to the players at my disposal.

anyone tested in FMC mode?

since the birth of FMC last year (FM13) I tend to play in FMC because it does save quite a bit of playtime, meaning I can squeeze in more and not get banned from the PC by the missus

anyone has tested this tactics in FMC? I'm quite hesitant to try since many comments are about Team Talks & Opp Instructions, both non-existent in FMC

cheers!

Guys, I’ve updated front post and changed how attributes recommendation for position looks. I think now it will be more easily to understand for what attributes level you should look if you are small club and if you are top club.

Do you use the time wasting and comeback tactic yourself, or did you just make them at the request of a user ?

Yes, mate these tactics can be useful, especially TFF_CROSS(Overload)_V2, but you need clearly understand what are you doing -))

How are people finding the CrossV3, or the latest one? Thinking about using it for Everton, is it worth it?

Now in third season with Aberystwyth in Wales. Completely unbeaten in Wales, won the league and both cups every year. Made it to the playoff round of champions league before being knocked out and then into Europa league group stage. Unlucky not to pick up at least a draw against some tough opposition. this Tactic is awesome. Also my final year in Wales and moving onto Ukraine lower leagues. Will keep you informed. Notice some issues when the striker or AMC do not perform, especially at the same time, it can be difficult to get goals, but i think that's mainly down to the players at my disposal.
do u use V2 or V3

Thanks, I had a promising start with Fulham in EPL, 2 matches 2 wins.

Can you post v3 versions of the Time Wasting and Goal Seeking tactics posted in the OP?
Or you could just let me know the team and player instructions to change for these situations, and I could apply myself.

Thanks for the good work.

V2 is the latest but v3 is on the OP?

There's one base tactic TFF_CROSS_V3.

Also there's tactics TFF_CROSS(Overload)_V2 and TFF_CROSS(Waste_Time)_V2 which can be used depending on match scenario. Information and recommendations about when and how these tactic can be used you can find in front post.

Anyway you’ll find yourself 90% of the time using TFF_CROSS_V3

Last edited:
Update on my game with Swansea. Approaching halfway point of second seaso. And in first place . Also survived a genuine group of death in champions league with juventus, Celtic and bayern, qualifying top. Still in capital one cup. Can I retain it again?

Update on my game with Swansea. Approaching halfway point of second seaso. And in first place . Also survived a genuine group of death in champions league with juventus, Celtic and bayern, qualifying top. Still in capital one cup. Can I retain it again?
Thanks for the reports, mate. Good luck to you for rest of the season! :)

which tactic work patch 14.3 for low club, ex club Q.P.R
Mate, there's only one base tactic TFF_CROSS_V3 :)

I've seen many feedbacks from people who used this tactic in Sky Bet Championship and It worked very good so I'm sure you'll do just fine with Q.P.R.

Mate, there's only one base tactic TFF_CROSS_V3 :) I've seen many feedbacks from people who used this tactic in Sky Bet Championship and It worked very good so I'm sure you'll do just fine with Q.P.R.
whether it should be the player with the skill recommended in first page ?