Unstoppable! Two quadruples in row!

I'm trying the tactic with Santos and it is going fine at the moment, but I have a question. Do I have to train the MCs into B2b midfielder or Center Midfielder?

I have a suggestion to make!

switch the striker to advanced forward and the CM to a DLP on support duty it opens soooo much space for through balls into CCC's

also people need to start using competative leagues to test, Ukrainian league is a duopoly (no offence). im trying with standard liege, its still got solid results though

Used the cross tactic in the welsh premier league with Aberystwyth, predicted 9th finish. Managed to do the treble and remain unbeaten all season. Will be doing another season or 2 at Aberystwyth before moving on. Going to every league across world and testing. Will keep posted if anything, problems or such arises.

also people need to start using competative leagues to test, Ukrainian league is a duopoly (no offence). im trying with standard liege, its still got solid results though

None taken, did you see my swansea screenshot or arsenal?

************IMPORTANT************

Tactic has been updated to V3

- added "Push Higher Up"
- small set pieces tweaks

Download links in opening post have been updated.

P.S. Waste Time and Overload tactics also have been updated(small set pieces tweaks)

Last edited:
I'm returning to congrats you!

Tested in Brazil - Vasco da Gama (invicted more than 40 games!!)... Tested with Rangers and perfect!!

Now i'm playing with AC Milan and perfect! I'm using V2, but I see that's ve a new version.. i 'll try :D

Thanks!!!

I'm returning to congrats you!

Tested in Brazil - Vasco da Gama (invicted more than 40 games!!)... Tested with Rangers and perfect!!

Now i'm playing with AC Milan and perfect! I'm using V2, but I see that's ve a new version.. i 'll try :D

Thanks!!!
You are welcome, mate! Thanks for feedback!

I recommend always use latest version of the tactic! ;)

Really defensively solid tactic and pleasant to watch. However I can't get my striker to score and it's strange as he's my best player.

I love the way this tactic plays, its fantastic. Just one quick question. I'm Atletico Madrid, I've got Barcelona next at the nou camp and they've been smashing teams to pieces in my save, so I was wondering, to you change anything for really tough away games? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

I love the way this tactic plays, its fantastic. Just one quick question. I'm Atletico Madrid, I've got Barcelona next at the nou camp and they've been smashing teams to pieces in my save, so I was wondering, to you change anything for really tough away games? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

Thanks for feedback, mate!

No, I use the same tactic because I think that this tactic is well balanced and the strong sides of it is that it’s based on possession and solid at the back. This all makes it’s very hard for opposition to score.

Excellent tactic !!! makes me wanna keep playing all day..... No work today :-)

Back