I've played about 8 games with v4 and I've been scoring alot more than I was with v3. The only problem is that I have several ball-winning DM's that now need to be DLP's! Last game I played my AMC had 5 goals.

I've played about 8 games with v4 and I've been scoring alot more than I was with v3. The only problem is that I have several ball-winning DM's that now need to be DLP's! Last game I played my AMC had 5 goals.

Mate, attributes recommendation for DM position is the same as for V3 so you really don't need new players for this position.

And as always, thanks for feedback!

what's new?

What have you changed?

Small changes to full backs PI and DM role/duty/PI as result should be improvement of build-up play and defense.

Last edited:
Mate, attributes recommendation for DM position is the same as for V3 so you really don't need new players for this position.

And as always, thanks for feedback!

I usually combine your player attribute recommendations with my own ideas from watching the players and sometimes if you leave out an attribute that SI recommends I will add it back for my own evaluations, etc.

I have a player who is a world class ball winner but is lacking a little in some of the playmaking attributes. And, probably, by setting the player to DLP he is likely to be treated as a playmaker by the team, meaning he will be passed the ball more often. I have already noticed a few times my player is too indecisive because he lacks the playmaker mental attributes, and he loses the ball in a poor position. But, I am happier with a DLP in that position tactically anyway. A BWM there is more prone to leave the back four all alone, but a solid DLP-Defend will keep a more solid defensive triangle in the middle.

And like I said, I've been scoring alot and my defense has still been solid, I'm something like 15 games into my Bundesliga season in 2025 and I've scored 30 and conceded 5 with a combination of v3 and v4.

Can't be bothered reading through 27 pages but will it work in league 2 ?

Can't be bothered reading through 27 pages but will it work in league 2 ?

There's a mate from SI forum, his nickname is Lelo Marin, made report, he used this tactic at Rochdale (Sky Bet League 2, team predicted to finish 8th).

As far as I can see he didn't lose a single game.

Here's his results

Rochdale.jpg

Btw, there’s an information about how this tactic work in lower leagues in the beginning of the opening post. Probably I should make it more visible and put few reports from the people who used it there.

Last edited:
Mate from SI forum, his nickname is Lelo Marin there, made report, he used this tactic at Rochdale (Sky Bet League 2, team predicted to finish 8th).

As far as I can see he didn't lose a single game.

Here's his results

Rochdale.jpg

Btw, there’s an information about how this tactic work in lower leagues in the beginning of the opening post. Probably I should make it more visible and put few reports from the people who used it there.

Cheers,i know its a good tactic having used it with Man U and only losing to City up until the end of january,I'll crack on with York and keep you updated.

TFF, for the new MDC role, you'll update the filters?
Mate, there's no need in it, attributes requirement for DM position is the same for V4 as it was for V3 because this role is highly modified by PI/duty and his functions is almost the same as it was.

Have lost 8 out of 9 with the new version. Won everything before, lost 2 out of 27 with version 3.

V4 is the same for me as V2/V3. I win all matches until the tactic is fully fluid, then I lose 7 in a row.

Have lost 8 out of 9 with the new version. Won everything before, lost 2 out of 27 with version 3.

V4 is the same for me as V2/V3. I win all matches until the tactic is fully fluid, then I lose 7 in a row.

Guys, in order to find out what's going on I need more information like: what club do you play, what division(in case you have been promoted), what is your start eleven.

Also sometimes I meet situations that people trying to test tactic using 'go on holiday' method and this is just ridiculous.

Guys, If you are interested I can PM you my email and you can send me your game save/pkm/or some screenshots and I’ll look into it and try to help.