Guys, in order to find out what's going on I need more information like: what club do you play, what division(in case you have been promoted), what is your start eleven.

Also sometimes I meet situations that people trying to test tactic using 'go on holiday' method and this is just ridiculous.

Guys, If you are interested I can PM you my email and you can send me your game save/pkm/or some screenshots and I’ll look into it and try to help.

I'm Southampthon. Played with your version 3 until I played 27 matches, and now I updated to version 4, and didn't win for 10 matches now. I got the same training as you, and the start elleven is: Yann Sommer - Shaw, Lovren, Yanga-Mbiwa, Clyne; Wanayama; Dos Santos (Barcelona), Ward-Prowse, Schneiderlein; Gaston Ramirez; Bendtner/Jay Rodriguez.

Worked well until 27 matches as I said.
Had without a notice the OI on the *** manager, but turned it off, and now the tactic doesn't really work. I still have many Clear Cut Chances, but they just won't score. And the defence just seems unstable. The defence was very good until I played about 20-24 matches. And now they don't seem so stabil.

I'm Southampthon. Played with your version 3 until I played 27 matches, and now I updated to version 4, and didn't win for 10 matches now. I got the same training as you, and the start elleven is: Yann Sommer - Shaw, Lovren, Yanga-Mbiwa, Clyne; Wanayama; Dos Santos (Barcelona), Ward-Prowse, Schneiderlein; Gaston Ramirez; Bendtner/Jay Rodriguez.

I've PMed you.

Started with Swansea and so far so good actually so far brilliant lost one game in prem league after 6 was against man United was really unlucky and sitting top of euro group also with two wins and one draw all pre season was v3 now on v4 will upload as at half way point then end of season

V4 is currently working fine for me,I made only one change from original, I remove "push higher up" because I have slow defenders.
Btw started season in Italian C1/A with Unione Venezia

Ive started using v4, so far so good! will post results half season

Hi,

thought I'd post an update on this. Won the league, league cup and Champions League with Arsenal in the first season using the Cross V3. I did try the V4 mid-season and it immediately ended my 25 match undefeated run and my form really took a dive so I went back to the V3.

Start of the season I signed Lars Bender and Batshuayi, Walcott was useless up front using this tactic so I rotated Giroud and Batshuayi up front, Giroud was better in the big games for me. Monaco have just signed Giroud from me for ?34M, I probably should have kept him. Barbosa should be joining me as should Kevin Volland.

Do you think it's a risk going with three in-experienced strikers? Also I'm trying to get Balanta, he's very interested but won't enter contract discussions? Do I need a director to sign him for me?

Do you think it's a risk going with three in-experienced strikers? Also I'm trying to get Balanta, he's very interested but won't enter contract discussions? Do I need a director to sign him for me?

Mate, the only thing you should care about is player's attributes, how well it suites to the tactic.

Are you going to play Lars Bender in DM position?

For example, in first season Kevin Volland has almost all important attributes for position far bellow recommended level… I don’t know maybe in your save he has improved very much.

As Arsenal you can afford to have really top players for STC/AMC positions and I would start looking for players who have Technique, Dribbling, Anticipation, Decisions, Off The Ball no less than 16.

Last edited:
Hi mate, your tactic looks great and I'd really like to try it !!! I'll start a new save with inter, do you know where I could use Kovacic ? He's one of my fav player and I want him to be one of the best players on my save.

Thing is i don't think he's good enough to play behind the STC because he has low finishing (9) and he's also quite bad at defending so I don't think I can play him where you put Honda on your first post.

Please help me that's my first FM :(

Thank you !! Sorry for grammar mistakes

do you know where I could use Kovacic ? He's one of my fav player and I want him to be one of the best players on my save.

Hi, mate!

He is not that bad for MC position. I would try him, especially if you like that much.:)

He has great potential(PA) and high Professional/Ambition/Determination so he will develop really fast.

Put him on "Box to Box" individual training regime and after few seasons he’ll become monstrous and very well suited for this tactic.

Last edited:
Thanks !! I just started the save and it looks like I won't need to buy players for the midfield, apart from Honda for free.

Do you think that this will go just fine ?

Honda Kovacic Guarin
Cambiasso

Don't worry that was my last question :p Thanks again

Don't worry that was my last question :p Thanks again

no problem at all, mate. glad to help.

Do you think that this will go just fine ?

Honda Kovacic Guarin
Cambiasso

Yup, it should work fine but you also need minimum 2 players who suite the tactic and can play MC position in case of injuries/bans/ tiredness and minimum 1 player who can play DM position in case of injury/bans of Cambiasso.

Yup, it should work fine but you also need minimum 2 players who suite the tactic and can play MC position in case of injuries/bans/ tiredness and minimum 1 player who can play DM position in case of injury/bans of Cambiasso.

Yeah, Taider isn't good enough yet, I'll post my results on here in a few weeks :D

Mate, the only thing you should care about is player's attributes, how well it suites to the tactic.

Are you going to play Lars Bender in DM position?

yep, played him as a DM 1st season.

OK, i'll cancel the Volland deal and sign Costa

Thx for a great tactic!