What do you recommend for player role training? I have been training them as the same role they have in the tactic, is this ok?

Thanks for the amazing tactic!

Supreme Tactics

How good are these tactics? ****** Amazing.
My Season so far (H)

Last edited:
Ok, I've heard that some people struggle with Liverpool so I decided to make my own test and find out what is wrong with that team ;)

After played 20 league games ( Won 16 Draw 4) I found myself at 1st place 9 points away from 2nd place.

I bought only 2 players: Keisuke Honda and Lucas Romero. As you can see the tactic don't use winger so it requires for most of teams to sell few wingers or retrain them to AMC/STC positions if their attributes suited and buy few MCs.

Here's my game save - TFF_Liverpool_Test_

You can download it and check all statistics you want, also you can check that no editors have been used and how many times the game has been saved. The game has been saved 3 times, this is including first and last saves so only 1 time during season. You can find this information in Game Status menu.

Saved.jpg

*TABLE*
Table.jpg

*FIXTURES*
Fixtures1.jpg

Fixtures2.jpg

*GOALS*
Goals.jpg

*CONCEDED*
Conceded.jpg

*SOME MATCH STATS*
L_vs_M.jpg

L_vs_T.jpg

L_vs_W.jpg

*STARTING ELEVEN*
Start_Eleven.jpg

Also I want to stress that it will very hard to achieve such results if only statically use one base tactic TFF_CROSS_V4. It requires to use sometimes TFF_CROSS(Overload)_V3 and change D-Line when leading more than +1 goal. Soon I'm going to post more detailed guide about it but now briefly: If you are up more than +1 goal than remove "Push Higher Up" and add "Drop Deeper", if you are losing after first half or more than 2 goals in first half change to TFF_CROSS(Overload)_V3.

Last edited:
So, the time waste tactic is useless from now on?
Ehh… I'm thinking about it. The time waste tactic can useful in some circumstances but there's something different must be done, for example, if you are already leading +1 or +2 goals in the beginning of the first half.

I’m running test right now to find optimal solution. Definitely if you are up +2 goals than "Push Higher Up" should be removed and maybe "Drop deeper" should be added, also need to make some changes to OI in this case.

Just need more testing to be sure.

This all is in "beta" phase right now but you can try it. This tactic has modified D-Line and OI. Download - http://www.mediafire.com/download/3dvdze6u3hu7o3b/TFF_CROSS(Caution)_V1.tac

Definitely you should switch for this tactic if you are up 2 goals and probably if you are up only 1 goal(this moment under test right now). You will “give up” a little bit of possession/initiative and become counterattack-ish.

Last edited:
Playing with Unione Venezia currently record in league W14 D3 L1; in Italian cup lost against Grosseto in first round; Serie C cup in semi finals...signed parently affiliate with Juventus btw...only change which I made is removed "Push higher up"... very satisfied with V4,great job TotalFootballFan9 ;)

Guys, I've updated front post and added this tactic.

Download the tactic – TFF_CROSS(Caution)_V1

This is the same as base tactic but has modified D-Line and OI.

When should it be used ? Definitely when you are leading by 2 goals and sometimes when leading only 1 goal, for example, if your opponent is equally strong or stronger.

Switching for this tactic makes you more solid at the back and counter attack-ish but you "give up" a little bit of possession/initiative.

Now my tactical slots look this way:

1) TFF_CROSS_v4
2) TFF_CROSS(Caution)_V1.tac
3) TFF_CROSS(Overload)_V3.tac

First game since the new caution tactic was released. Playing at home as Dortmund against Gladbach (year 2026. Gladbach has been top 5 8 out of last 10 years). I was leading 2-0 from v4 at halftime, so plugged in the caution tactic. They scored a quick silly set piece goal from a long free kick that my GK just messed up. Not the tactic. Then I scored 4 more goals. Then they got a late goal due to complacency in the 90th minute.

My shadow striker had 5 goals. Final score 6-2 with 4 goals using the caution tactic.

Starting 3rd season with crystal palace...really solid tactic! Finished 7th in 1 season and 5th in 2 seasson loosing 6 last games (tootenham, man utd, chelsea, arsenal, liverpool). I just can't win against that teams, there is so much difference between players...i have a really good squad however they just beat me 5-1 using caution or whatever i do. I would need some help.

sorry for my bad english i am from argentina...congrats mate great tactic !

Hello guys, the top scorer of the team will be the STC or the AMC?

Francicampione, in my test with Liverpool which you can find few post above(also I added it on front post) the team scored total 54 goals after 20 games, average 2,7 goals per game that was best result in the league, nearest competitor was Chelsea with 43 goals.

STC scored 12 goals
AMC scored 14 goals
All 3 MCs in summary scored 24 goals
Other positions scored 4 goals.

Thanks man.

How do you choice the STC and the AMC if they have attributes, ecc.. ?

Hey TotalFootballFan9, any thoughts about using a false 9 instead of a DLF-S? I am still struggling with very long scoring droughts and low ratings for both players that I use at DLF. I am wondering if a F9 could accomplish the same goals as the DLF while also being on the end of more opportunities in the box.

Edit: the reason I mention this is because of the descriptions of the roles in the game. The game says the DLF is to link attack to midfield, and that the False 9 is good as a lone striker to cause confusion of the defenders. I also think from testing other tactics that the F9 is more likely to get on the end of through balls and crosses than a DLF.

I am just curious of your thoughts and if you've tested this.

Last edited:
I use the filter for searching for a striker. I need a world class striker! Any help?

I have bendtner, he put up 14 goals last season, but he doesn't score as much as he could. Here is who I can get, any attributes that can be lowered, so I can get some real striker. AC Milan won't sell me Balo.

View attachment 403756