I use the filter for searching for a striker. I need a world class striker! Any help?

I have bendtner, he put up 14 goals last season, but he doesn't score as much as he could. Here is who I can get, any attributes that can be lowered, so I can get some real striker. AC Milan won't sell me Balo.

View attachment 535990

Mate, it's hard to advise something because in your save players may have different attributers than in beginning of the first season.

I suggest stick to attribute guide from the font post, it gives very good hint which attributes most important for position and what recommended level for it.

Can you show Balotelli's attributes?

************IMPORTANT************

Tactic has been updated to V5

Changes:

Changed Duties and PI for MCL/MCR
Changed Role/PI for DM
Changed set pieces and OI
TI "Push Higher Up" has been removed

Download the new version - TFF_CROSS_V5

Overload and Caution tactics also have been updated.

Download links in opening post have been updated.

I tasted it about 100 games vs. MU, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea and found noticeable improvement compare previous version at these aspects:

- Possession
- CCC
- Defense
- Build-up play

Compare to previous version the tactic has became about 30% more efficient.

P.S. I'm thinking about to add recommend and undesirable PPM for every positions but for now I recommend to avoid players who has "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" for MCL and MCR positions, if you have MCs with such PPM than put him at MC(central MC) position.

Last edited:
I'll try it,right now... V4 is working great (without "push higher up"),but ready to test new one

Thanks man.

How do you choice the STC and the AMC if they have attributes, ecc.. ?

Mate, I've answered you in PM.

if you are asking about attributes for these positions, you can find them in front post.

No, I'm asking another thing.
If STC and AMC need same attributes, how do you choice who plays STC and who AMC if they can play very well either positions?
Thanks

P.S. I'm thinking about to add recommend and undesirable PPM for every positions but for now I recommend to avoid players who has "Gets Forward Whenever Possible" for MCL and MCR positions, if you have MCs with such PPM than put him at MC(central MC) position.

Any major impact if i use CM with that PPM for MCL/MCR as most of my CM are equipped with that PPM.

If STC and AMC need same attributes, how do you choice who plays STC and who AMC if they can play very well either positions?
Thanks

It's kind of obvious, you pick the one with better finishing/anticipation/composure/off the ball, you know, the striker type.

If you noticed in his posts he had Canales as the ST (i think he was trained as a STC). I used Gaston Ramirez/Lucas Pratto (beast) and Otavio from international, all can score around 15-20 goals a season and that is pretty awesome, i dont expect 30 agoals a season striker, at all.

I personally put the better overall player in the AMC spot. He has instructions to play more risky passes, and in general, the AMC gets the most goal scoring chances of the team.

Thanks

I would prefer to use more quality player on AMC position because he has no less scoring opportunity than STC but also creates it and heavily involved in build-up play.

Also I would recommend use this priority when building/strengthen the team:

1) 3 MCs
2) DL/DR
3) AMC
4) DCL/DCR
5) Other positions

All 3 MCs and DL/DR are heavily involved in all game aspect they contribute a lot in Attack and Defense, quality of players on these positions has strong impact on result.

Last edited:
I would prefer to use more quality player on AMC position because he has no less scoring opportunity than STC but also creates it and heavily involved in build-up play.

1) 3 MCs
2) DL/DR
3) AMC
4) DCL/DCR
5) Other positions

All 3 MCs and DL/DR are heavily involved in all game aspect they contribute a lot in Attack and Defense, quality of players on these positions has strong impact on result.

Any major impact if i use CM with that PPM for MCL/MCR as most of my CM are equipped with that PPM.

hey, any input as above?

hey, any input as above?

If you have MC who has this PPM than you can use him as central MC.

about what impact it have if players on MCL/MCR have this PPM… surly it will be not very dramatical but overall performance will be a little worse.

P.S. Certainly, if you have a choice between two MCs, and one of them much better than other but have this PPM, I recommend to choose MC who is much better and no matter that he have this PPM.

Last edited:

1) 3 MCs
2) DL/DR
3) AMC
4) DCL/DCR
5) Other positions

If you have MC who has this PPM than you can use him as central MC.

about what impact it have if players on MCL/MCR have this PPM… surly it will be not very dramatical but overall performance will be a little worse.

P.S. Certainly, if you have a choice between two MCs, and one of them much better than other but have this PPM, I recommend to choose MC who is much better and no matter that he have this PPM.

okay got it, thanks!

Hi, could some one please let me know what kind of team-talk should I use for pre-match and for half-time for this Cross_V5 Tactic ? Thank you.

Last edited:
I'm trying out this tactic and noticed something:
In the 1st post of this topic I see a formation screeshot wit 3 attacking CM's while ingame only the center CM is attacking while the left and right one are supporting CM's. Is this correct?

I'm trying out this tactic and noticed something:
In the 1st post of this topic I see a formation screeshot wit 3 attacking CM's while ingame only the center CM is attacking while the left and right one are supporting CM's. Is this correct?

the SS on the fist page is from the previous version

v.5 has only one on attacking mode

Is it possible to get V4 uploaded somewhere? That is great, I couldn't buy a win with V5, Defenders push out too far and leave big gaps, I get every few chanches in the match due to my midfield not pushing up.