Unstoppable! Two quadruples in row!

You should put to the opening post from 75mins change from Attacking to Counter, I didnt recieve any goals when do this

Yeah I second as said above, change to counter after 75 minutes, or earlier if you are in a strong position. This tactic is fantastic, no complaints from me. People just need to use common sense, if you are 2-0 up and the opposition is still threatening, switch to counter and hit them on the break. I sometimes don't even need to switch, at home I find this tactic blows away the oposition.

First season done with Milan. Finished in second place, but I had to tweak the formation slightly. Moved the CCM into a DM position. There was a lot of space between the defense and midfield and it kind of helped.

Guys, I've changed front post. Updated attributes recommendation for positions and added description of DM position. I recommend to check it out because attributes have strong impact on results.

Also I removed Unstoppable tactic because It only creates confusion and I stopped use it all.

Last edited:
Guys, I've changed front post. Updated attributes recommendation for positions and added description of DM position. I recommend to check it out because attributes have strong impact on results.

Also I removed Unstoppable tactic because It only creates confusion and I stopped use it all.

That's great.

What would help would be to create filters for each position to make it even easier for people - would help the OP even more!

:)

Hello mate. Im just wondering why have you removed one of the tactics? Was it that bad or? Im playing Bayern, and thought it would be good as a home tactic.

Hello mate. Im just wondering why have you removed one of the tactics? Was it that bad or? Im playing Bayern, and thought it would be good as a home tactic.
Hi mate. As I said I used CROSS 90% of the time and maybe even more. I decided to post Unstoppable only because I thought it’s a little bit better in attack but more tests show that CROSS has same attacking potential but more solid in defense so there’s no point in Unstoppable at all it only creates confusion.

Hi mate. As I said I used CROSS 90% of the time and maybe even more. I decided to post Unstoppable only because I thought it’s a little bit better in attack but more tests show that CROSS has same attacking potential but more solid in defense so there’s no point in Unstoppable at all it only creates confusion.

All right. So you would suggest only use the "Cross" tactic?:)

I have used the cross tactic with my Newcastle team 14.3. Cant argue with the results side of it, just don't like the way the tactic plays. Players on top of one another all the time and just doesn't seem to give me the free flowing football I crave from football manager.

Say it again its an AMAZING tactic and it WILL get you results just not for me.

Really enjoying this tactic. Results have been good so far. I quite like how it plays. You do get the odd time when it seems players are on top of each other but then you'll see greatness when the cm or ss will play a little pass or even a chip for dlf.

Really good tactic, keep up the good work.

Played the second half of my season with this tactic. I did use unstoppable when I was at home and heavy favorites and I won every time I used it. I'm going to keep the tactic around because I think it's important to switch formations every now and then.

My comments about this tactic:
1) The striker sometimes went many games without scoring, and frequently had very low ratings around sub time in the second half.
2) There are many times where players will give away possession cheaply. One of the biggest things that happens is that due to the players all being close together, that means the other team's defenders are close together, and so usually a midfielder sends a medium length pass forward and if the first touch is not absolutely perfect, you will lose the ball.
3) It is very important to have good crossers at DL,DR, and the MCR, MCL positions, and good aerial players in the DLF and SS positions. They will get alot of chances this way.

I think in 14.3 that players like SS and MCA are less likely to end up running free behind the defense, and so there are many times with this tactic that if you're up against a good team that you can't pass your way through, you will end up with a whole bunch of promising looking moves being stopped after 3-4 passes.

All that said, I did quite well with the tactic. There were times that it frustrated me, but winning is winning.

************IMPORTANT************

Updated tactic to V2

-added Drill Crosses

Download links in opening post have been updated.

************IMPORTANT************

Updated tactic to V2

-added Drill Crosses

Download links in opening post have been updated.

Is drill crosses the only change? If I change it myself I don't need to download the new version?

Back