Unstoppable! Two quadruples in row!

ok, working like a charm, won 16 out of 17 games (only lost to fc bayern in a friendly)..

nice playing tactic, gets me great results in finishing ccc's

I trying it with liverpool now, do i Always just have to hold attacking mentality or you change something when away from home or against big teams?

Hi mate

Very good job with this tactic. But with swansea where Hernandez, Dyer or lamah play? Retrain as CM?
What are your transfert?

Thank you

I sold Dyer, terminated Lamah loan, Hernandez plays sometimes as SS i've been using the unstoppable tactic no transfers in.

2nd season underway. Won the charity shield. Strengthened my Soton side on almost all positions. Hopefully gonna be a good season

Yeah i've hit 2nd season syndrome HARD. Won 1st season with Southampton. Bought amazing players for most areas and im not in 15th after 8 matches and cant buy a win

It can take a long time for the new players to gel. I bet that is the biggest problem.

ive won everything with twente, moved on to monaco, started of real good with a 7-1 against psg included, but then all of a sudden it SUCKS big time..

Started a carreer in Liverpool and just finished the 1st season with the Premiership in my hands. Nice tactic, very consistent! Best one so far. Used the Unstoppable in almost every match, and the Cross away and/or against strongest teams. I actually felt more safe defensively with the Unstoppable. Here's some screens:

Full Roster:
View attachment 519892

League Table:
View attachment 519894

1st season Transfers:
View attachment 519896

Star of the team, which ended up to be a complete surprise to me since he did so while adapting to a new position and (consequently) a new role, Raheem Sterling:
View attachment 519898

The screens are in Portuguese, sorry for that. If you like i can change the language and take them again ;) Congrats again!

Hello, I makes that draw with the cross, since they know the tactics to 100%, its done anything, yet I enchainer full of straight wins, but where the draw why ?

Guys, I've updated front post, added "time waste" tactic. You can find information about how and when it can be used in the bottom of the front post. I hope it'll be useful!

Also I added tactic that you can switch when chasing the lead. Recommendations about how and when it can be used you can find at the bottom of the front post.

Back