Vuvuzela

Which explains why at almost all american sporting events you get music played after every event? for example before a faceoff in hockey or when someone scores points in basketball..

Go home please

1. I see you lack reading comprehension

2. I see you lack knowledge of American sports

3. I bet you use "thunder sticks" to make your noise

bored1.gif

i can't stand these ****** things agree with you guys if anyone comes near me with it .. I'll ram it up their ars .:mad:

i remember kicking the tv those horns annoyed me so much :l
i have anger problems oO)

Hmm... I'll answer in a lyric way:

Let us have some fun.
Their vuvuzela's vs. my drum!

Last edited:
I must admit, the vuvuzela sounds very annoying, but I have no opinion when it comes to banning the instrument.

I was never saying that I think they should be banned, as it is a big part of South African football since 1990, but they're so **** annoying imo. I bet the companies making them are getting some huge profits this month though!

These things make a very annoying noise but you get used to it after a few mintutes of a game. But all it takes is one idiot to use one as a weapon in some way and they will get banned anyway.

I have a giant one, took it to local match on Sunday, 250 people, and I broke the silence :p Cup Final too.

I love them though, it adds a atmosphere to the game. Wouldn't it be just like a normal tournament rather than the first ever World Cup on the African continent?

If you lot are moaning about them now, imagine how loud they will be when the stadium's are actually full.

Hope they don't act as too much of a distraction.

my beautifull white vuvuzela turned up in the post today, ******* brilliant haha, lets drive the neibours out this summer haha.

It's okay when they're at the game but when it gets abit **** when some jokers in England get them and think they're hilarious and original when they use them, ******.

if one Vuvuzela's ends up on the pitch, they are going to ban them from the WC, that is a fact, so whoever wants to die being a hero, be my guest cause they will kill you i can assure you of that! :D im in my office on the 11th floor of a building and i can hear them blowing all morning, i dont mind it, i do not watch the PSL so i dont really have much experience, but supposedly people say that sometimes they think it is raining but in fact its actually the saliva from all the people blowing them... :S im going to 3 live games in Durban and not looking forward to that

well just hope they can chill it a bit. it is a pain but you have to respect the host nation's fans.

I have to say, annoyed me for the 1st 3mins, then forgot they were there for the rest of the half