HK W4NKER, please upload tactic pack for us to try...

However it works in classic ver right?

HK W4NKER, please upload tactic pack for us to try...

However it works in classic ver right?

so does the team reports in this fm go into more detail of how a team you are going to play next do against a tac?

View attachment 423224View attachment 423227

So I finally got my laptop fixed. This is Atalanta near the end of my 4th season. This is by far the best tactic I have used on FM 2014, I have tried experimenting with my own and others on this forum, but they lack in consistency. This tactic can succeed with players out of position and with **** players, all I need is to get past the European curse on all my fm games.

View attachment 423224View attachment 423227

So I finally got my laptop fixed. This is Atalanta near the end of my 4th season. This is by far the best tactic I have used on FM 2014, I have tried experimenting with my own and others on this forum, but they lack in consistency. This tactic can succeed with players out of position and with **** players, all I need is to get past the European curse on all my fm games.
Is this with 451 v2

Is this with 451 v2

Yes. Also won the Dutch league and cup my first season with Vitesse, then joined Dijon in January of the 3rd year went undefeated and won Ligue 2, then went 5th in my first season in Ligue 1. That is my second save using this tactic. My first save using this tactic I finished 6th in my first season of Serie A with Atalanta, then finished 4th the second year and won the Italian Cup, then won the league my 3rd year and now just retained the league and also won the Italian Super Cup. Like I said, problems in European competition is my main problem, especially away from home.

Edit: View attachment 452896

Just won the Italian Cup as well.

Last edited:
Yes. Also won the Dutch league and cup my first season with Vitesse, then joined Dijon in January of the 3rd year went undefeated and won Ligue 2, then went 5th in my first season in Ligue 1. That is my second save using this tactic. My first save using this tactic I finished 6th in my first season of Serie A with Atalanta, then finished 4th the second year and won the Italian Cup, then won the league my 3rd year and now just retained the league and also won the Italian Super Cup. Like I said, problems in European competition is my main problem, especially away from home.

Edit: View attachment 423356

Just won the Italian Cup as well.
Superb mate. Like I've found it takes a season or two to dominate. Good squad management and transfers will lead to success (like most tactics in fairness).

For Europe, look at the scout reports and try to counter the opponents weaknesses.

Tomorrow I will upload a set of tactics that I have tweaked from the 4141v2 that I use to counter most opponents tactics.

Posted above a few examples. Working great so far

Superb mate. Like I've found it takes a season or two to dominate. Good squad management and transfers will lead to success (like most tactics in fairness).

For Europe, look at the scout reports and try to counter the opponents weaknesses.

Tomorrow I will upload a set of tactics that I have tweaked from the 4141v2 that I use to counter most opponents tactics.

Posted above a few examples. Working great so far

Tried your "system" with Everton. I've tweaked the 451 v2 to a 343(as i found that most formations that are vulnerable to awkward narrow formations are usually very vulnerable to 3 centre forwards also) a 4222, and 4231. Beat Bayern at home in the firs friendly , having 65 % possesion, as my scout told me they are vulnerable to a 442-so i editet my 4222 in to a 442 and voila: 3-0 win :)).
It's more realistic this year, i love it. Te only team that everybody ' s beating besides me , is Chelsea. I don't get it. They sit 8th in the league, i'm first, they lose away to Hull, but they beat me at Goodison Park 5-1. My scout said they are vulnerable to a 4 2DM-1-2-1. Maybe i'm setting that up wrong? What do you make of that formation? I thought : CWB-CD-CD-CWB-DM-DLP-MC(AP)-W-W-CF....
Thanks mate.

Tried your "system" with Everton. I've tweaked the 451 v2 to a 343(as i found that most formations that are vulnerable to awkward narrow formations are usually very vulnerable to 3 centre forwards also) a 4222, and 4231. Beat Bayern at home in the firs friendly , having 65 % possesion, as my scout told me they are vulnerable to a 442-so i editet my 4222 in to a 442 and voila: 3-0 win :)).
It's more realistic this year, i love it. Te only team that everybody ' s beating besides me , is Chelsea. I don't get it. They sit 8th in the league, i'm first, they lose away to Hull, but they beat me at Goodison Park 5-1. My scout said they are vulnerable to a 4 2DM-1-2-1. Maybe i'm setting that up wrong? What do you make of that formation? I thought : CWB-CD-CD-CWB-DM-DLP-MC(AP)-W-W-CF....
Thanks mate.
Haha, I've just lost to West Brom in the FA Cup with the scout suggested a 42121 as well. I had it like you but with a regista instead of a DLP.

The 42121 is a new formation for me. Tested this system out in Holland and Hong Kong and never been asked to field a 42121 so I will tweak about for that tactic.

The other I have are well tested in three countries now so once I find a good 42121 I'll release the tactic pack for other to try

Opening post updated with the new tactics pack. Finished 4th with Everton first season, no signings.

There are several tactics and I would use each one eventually depending on the scout report.

This system is set up mainly for FMC as you can change tactics regularly without the punishment of tactic familiarity.

If you are playing the full game then obviously you can only use 3 at once to full effect.

In the Everton save I used the 451v2, 442 and Diamond the most.

Also look for a scout with top ratings in judging ability, potential and tactical knowledge

So just finished my 5th season with Atalanta undefeated in the league.

View attachment 425125View attachment 425126

Poor season in cups though. Lost to Sampdoria in the Italian Super Cup, lost to AC Milan in the Italian Cup final and got demolished 5-2 in aggregate in the Champions League semi final to Barcelona: View attachment 425132

Did have better performances in the CL this year though:
View attachment 425133View attachment 425134View attachment 425137View attachment 425139
Still just using the 4141v2?

I uploaded a tactic pack that I use based on the scout report of the opponents weaknesses. You can try that in Europe and see if it brings you better luck

Still just using the 4141v2?

I uploaded a tactic pack that I use based on the scout report of the opponents weaknesses. You can try that in Europe and see if it brings you better luck

Yes. I did change up the tactic for Man City away, resulting in a win but every other match was 4141. I'm pleased with getting to the semi finals, we just got beat by a better team. I will give the tactic pack a go though, how exactly does it work?

When I try to download the pack, it tells me to make an account on 2shared.com < do I HAVE to make one? just to download the tactic :(

When I try to download the pack, it tells me to make an account on 2shared.com < do I HAVE to make one? just to download the tactic :(
No, click the second blue download button