What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
Well why do people re-correct the most pointless things other than to make themselves feel 'big' im not really sure here, im not one of the pathetic minority of the internet who think its their obligation.

Because they actually want people to post in English? Just because you're a victim of something it doesn't mean you have to think of fictitious reasons to why people do what they do.

Also why does it make people pathetic? Quite a narrow minded view.

Im sorry re-correcting letters and then posting fixed isn't pointless and off-topic? I forgot this thread is titles Post your pet hates/Lees correcting thread.

The first post I corrected was just a humorous response to your post. You responded to a post about illiteracy on the internet and managed to make a pretty basic mistake, which was just too perfect too pass up.

The second correction I couldn't let slide because your sentence made no sense whatsoever. If you read through it, without filling in the missing words, it makes no sense at all.

I would of given up after that post but then you tried to be all clever and act big bwoy and put me down by attempting to point out mistakes in my user title. I turn you made yourself look like a bit of a fool. You then followed this up by making yet another mistake in your next sentence and then began to ramble on about Infractions in your next posts.

Also consider that to be patronising, one form of insulting another a member.

"Patronising - to behave in an offensively condescending manner"

Next is of course Grade A Moron.

Last post of mine was semi off topic (A)

Ok so let's start with the insults...

What I was doing wasn't patronising, but maybe you were when you said lonesome Lee. Then there were your other insults, calling me pedantic and a pedantic fool. You then insulted mine and all of the other admins/mods numeracy skills.

Last edited:
Because they actually want people to post in English? Just because you're a victim of something it doesn't mean you have to think of fictitious reasons to why people do what they do.

Also why does it make people pathetic? Quite a narrow minded view.

The first post I corrected was just a humorous response to your post. You responded to a post about illiteracy on the internet and managed to make a pretty basic mistake, which was just too perfect too pass up.

The second correction I couldn't let slide because your sentence made no sense whatsoever. If you read through it, without filling in the missing words, it makes no sense at all.

I would of given up after that post but then you tried to be all clever and act big bwoy and put me down by attempting to point out mistakes in my user title. I turn you made yourself look like a bit of a fool. You then followed this up by making yet another mistake in your next sentence and then began to ramble on about Infractions in your next posts.

Ok so let's start with the insults...

What I was doing wasn't patronising, but maybe you were when you said lonesome Lee. Then there were your other insults, calling me pedantic and a pedantic fool. You then insulted mine and all of the other admins/mods numeracy skills.

Tsk Tsk im not the admin here mate. And what's not pathetic about spending time to post pointless things that no one other than yourself cares about. I replied with a sarccy comment in response to yours (Yes it wasn't supposed to be perfect English its called sarcasm) , yeah haha funny joke made. But you found it amusing to carry on with the same 'joke'. And since when is wanna in the dictionary, not even my google chrome can suggest a correction <)

I Couldn't care less about mistakes in my posts which is my point, i really don't understand why you still think its clever, because they are petty mistakes hence again why its pathetic. I wasn't insulting your numeracy skills i was making a point that you find it appropriate to be annoying (Don't say that wasn't your intent) but overlook your own rules as a mod/admin/Brother of Sean ^^)
Again i'm just a plain member i have no level of authority on these boards its your own posts you should be analysing.

Last edited:

I completely agree that people should type correct English on this forum, and that's why I have to make a minor correction to your post, it should be: I would have.

But slight mistake aside I agree with what you're saying.

I would HAVE given up after that post but then you tried to be all clever and act big bwoy and put me down by attempting to point out mistakes in my user title. I turn you made yourself look like a bit of a fool. You then followed this up by making yet another mistake in your next sentence and then began to ramble on about Infractions in your next posts.

Sorry. Pet hate when people type of instead of have because "would've" sounds like "would of"

Ganging up on me! I'm telling Sean. :(

Sorry. Pet hate when people type of instead of have because "would've" sounds like "would of"

I wonder if that's just something I've always done? Never noticed it before.

My point is that it doesn't matter about simple spelling mistakes and punctuation so i don't know what point your trying to prove apart from how pathetic it is. What doesn't make sense? follow a link (you made it easier for yourselves here! its all in 5's and 10's!) and the add the pretty numbers :wub: and maybe you will read your own rules and quit being a pedantic fool who finds its necessary to re-correct people on a forum (of all places) because you got a C in GCSE English language.

P.S nice CV perhaps you should step back from a computer and get a job, and who knows maybe you will make some people skills to add to your personal statement, don't think correcting people on FM-Base has any credibility.

Even lied about wow, hes not a GM

Didn't know you could get £150 trackies! Try wearing jeans and a shirt; wearing a track suit is the equivelant of wearing a balaclava to the copppers, and with good reason. When people have attempted to mug or beat me up, they've always worn track suits. My flatmate, who's from Spain, got his credit card nicked and before he could block it, someone had went and gone fucktons of track suits. He then saw someone being pickpocketed by a guy in a track suit. That was his first impression of Glasgow.

I'm not saying all people in track suits are low-lifes, e.g. one of my old flatmates wore them once in a while if he was staying in, but they do have a reputation.

I dont wear tracksuits now lol I was 16 at the time.

I hate inconsiderate arseholes who laugh at those in pain. Take for example today, I was walking to my bus after Badminton and I have absolutely wrecked my ankle to shreds, Yesterday's two-footed lunge to the ankle in football didn't help my case but by now I am hobbling along. Then a group of tards from another school go "Oi you, yeah you with the hair. Quit walking like a tramp." ****** me off because I'd like to see them walk properly when their ankle refuses to support them. Was going to reply to them but me vs 5 idiotic eejits wasn't a good idea, so I hobbled away

People who correct those mistakes which have already been corrected. 8-|

People who steal others work and post it as there own. Twats :'(

Realising that some of the Heineken in my beer fridge is the crappy 4.3% stuff and not the full fat 5%.
:@

When your food is too hot, you burn your mouth. i was too hungry not to eat in the first place.

dogs in clothes

cept when dressed as Mogwai

MusicCatalog%5CM%5CMogwai%20-%20Travel%20Is%20Dangerous%20(CD5)%5CMogwai%20-%20Travel%20Is%20Dangerous.jpg

Back