• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
Talentless people who are undeservedly rich

*cough* Rafa Banitez and Paris Hilton *cough*

dogs in clothes
I know exactly what you mean:

Jordan11.jpg_e_f3a7c2adba52315d6ab61b83a2cd478e.jpg

People who call Nike "Nikey" :@ The company is called Nike it says that on all their stuff so why do people call it "Nikey"? So annoying makes it sound like a chav make

Extremely stupid people. Stupidity is funny up to a piont but I seriuosly know a 16yr old who cant spell his name and theres nothing wrong with him hes just stupid, so irritating

Its eddlad's hobby,im sure he only comes on the site to to be a smart ****.

Change the record JP, I think this one is stuck on repeat.

Also it isn't my hobby to correct anyone or someone that has been corrected already (which I think this is the first time I've done this on the site, by accident/carelessness I hasten to add, so if doing something once equates to a hobby in your mind then I suppose it is my hobby, yes).

---

Dole Dossers
Slobs
People who complain about being fat, yet do nothing about it.
Over 30's still living with their parents.

Last edited:
Change the record JP, I think this one is stuck on repeat.

Also it isn't my hobby to correct anyone or someone that has been corrected already (which I think this is the first time I've done this on the site, by accident/carelessness I hasten to add, so if doing something once equates to a hobby in your mind then I suppose it is my hobby, yes).

---

Dole Dossers
Slobs
People who complain about being fat, yet do nothing about it.
Over 30's still living with their parents.
LOL,Eddlad your always pulling people up for something,its been noticed by more people than just me.

Seriously eddlad you are my pet hate, you always bring up old stuff just to **** people off, you brought up the kris incident the other day

I also cannot stand people who chew gum, seriously its disgusting, it sounds like your a pig who cannot stop eating for starters, it also smells disgusting and its just horrible

I also cannot stand people who chew gum, seriously its disgusting, it sounds like your a pig who cannot stop eating for starters, it also smells disgusting and its just horrible

You'd hate me then, go through about 6 a day.

At least it's healthier than smoking. ;)

nicotine gum is fine as its for a good cause. that is what you meant right?

**** no, it's all about Extra Spearmint.

I'm just suggesting there are worse habits. :P

Gheeez.. what's wrong with gum?! Is this Singapore or something?!

Not entirely sure if this is a pet hate, but if i'm happening to be watching a Manchester United game with Sean and the camera focuses in on Alex Ferguson, i cant stand him chewing gum...argghhh omg it is the most irritating thing ever, proper chews it with his mouth wide open like he's trying to look cool! grrrrr.

Not entirely sure if this is a pet hate, but if i'm happening to be watching a Manchester United game with Sean and the camera focuses in on Alex Ferguson, i cant stand him chewing gum...argghhh omg it is the most irritating thing ever, proper chews it with his mouth wide open like he's trying to look cool! grrrrr.

Stressful job; when you have stress you need a vice.

Extremely stupid people. Stupidity is funny up to a piont but I seriuosly know a 16yr old who cant spell his name and theres nothing wrong with him hes just stupid, so irritating

Please tell me that you are taking the **** with this post.

Back