What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
Stressful job; when you have stress you need a vice.
Avram Grant takes that literally and goes for the vice girl. ;)

Postmen who leave your letters half sticking out of the letterbox,have they ******* heard of identity theft or what.

Last edited:
Its eddlad's hobby,im sure he only comes on the site to to be a smart ****.

I'm surprised eddlad missed this one!

People who add uuunnecessaarryy letters to words. Nobody talks liiikkkeeee tthhiiisss.
Throwing away a seemingly comfortable half-time lead of 3-0 on FM.
The ex. Does that count?
Mess. Some say it's OCD, but I seriously hate mess.

being the only one who is up late with cmh, my undertaker friend

Redders not admitting he sounds like David Platt from Corrie

Americanised prats saying **** like "Oh, I can't function without my coffee!!" :@ and thinking that it makes them sound cool.
You just sound like a ****.

Americanised prats saying **** like "Oh, I can't function without my coffee!!" :@ and thinking that it makes them sound cool.

tbf isnt caffine addictive, plus ive never heard anyone in real life say it

tbf isnt caffine addictive, plus ive never heard anyone in real life say it

I hear it all the time from certain types of Irish girls.
It's delivered in that slow "Oooo Myyyyy Gaawwwdd!!!" fashion also. :@

Feminists who don't cook their husbands dinner. They're all lesbians anyway.

Round my way (chav central) most dont do Coffee,they prefer a bottle of super strong Cider\lager and a few spliffs. :S

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Feminists who don't cook their husbands dinner. They're all lesbians anyway.
Its guys like you who created Feminists,get into the 21st century Fatshit.

Last edited:
Round my way (chav central) most dont do Coffe,they prefer a bottle of super strong Cider\lager and a few spliffs. :S

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Its guys like you who created Feminists,get into the 21st century Fatshit.

Women should raise children and be a faithful companion for their master husbands. It's always the ugly women who become feminists. Equal pay? Shouldn't be working anyway, only at home working on the dinner.

Women should raise children and be a faithful companion for their master husbands. It's always the ugly women who become feminists. Equal pay? Shouldn't be working anyway, only at home working on the dinner.
How old are you Fatshit? your in for some hard life lessons kiddo.

I was pretty sure about the first post but just to confirm, please tell me you are joking?:P

Back