What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
I hate grown men that play football manager *cough.. cough* a few posts up.

I hate 45 year old men that come on internet football game forums to groom young boys.

Racist's , Immigrants

oh and i agree with you JPWoody about American calling the English language American
hate it when they say that

I don't hate immigrants, its the illegal's that **** me off, anytime I watch UK Border Force and I see all these Afghans, Pakistanis and Iraqis trying to get in illegally its **** me off.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Last but not least BNP; they preach such extremist view I mean kicking out blacks and Asians is stupid, I think we should live together in peace.

oh and i agree with you JPWoody about American calling the English language American hate it when they say that

To be fair its a minority who do say it,the minority who think America invented everything,including God,Santa and life itself.

Also, I hate it when people trying to act to black or beg to be black. Yes, I'm speaking from perspective, becuase I'm also black.

Last edited:
Also, I hate it when people trying to act to black or beg to be black. Yes I'm a black.

I will never forget seeing two whiter than white teenage lads with thick Dublin accents greet each other with "Sup Homes.?." and a fist to fist tap one day.
I wanted to bang their heads together XD

I hate grown men that play football manager *cough.. cough* a few posts up.

I hate people who don't realise that the people who develop and test games are grown men & women. Also do you realise that the average of gamers in the UK is 30+.

It was directed at Fatshit, who was giving JP Woody some stick.

I hate people who don't realise that the people who develop and test games are grown men & women. Also do you realise that the average of gamers in the UK is 30+.
Football Manager and Champo games have always been a more adult orientated games anyway,its only recently it seems to have been invaded by pre pubescent noobs.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

The last time Fatshit gave me some stick he ended up crying like a girl when the whole site jumped on him. Im not into young boys anyway,i prefer MILF.

The last time Fatshit gave me some stick he ended up crying like a girl when the whole site jumped on him. Im not into young boys anyway,i prefer MILF.

Sounds like a good night out to me! ;)

Or did I take that the wrong way...

Cheers, but I was wondering was fatshit's post directed at me.
I'm no spring chicken, you see ;)

Women should raise children and be a faithful companion for their master husbands. It's always the ugly women who become feminists. Equal pay? Shouldn't be working anyway, only at home working on the dinner.

LOL you are the same man (boy) who preached to me the wonders of Labour policy the other day. This attitude doesnt sound very New Labour, in fact its more Tory than me.

I hate people who walk into a shop in front of you, then stop dead in the doorway, leaving you with nowhere to go!!

I hate people who walk into a shop in front of you, then stop dead in the doorway, leaving you with nowhere to go!!

Thats where my trusty Stun Gun comes in to its own. A real handy shopping tool.

Back