What are your Pet hates?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 130K
Never understood the problem with that, so do you hate anybody who talks to another person on a bus/train etc?

No, I said anybody who uses a mobile on a bus/train & conducts a loud conversation with someone on the other end - but having to listen to several people having a loud natter on a bus/train is also annoying. The point is excessive NOISE. Do you have a problem with some peace & quite in this noise-polluted world ?

Last edited:
"Hey, your from Bristol, your a farmer"

**** off..

No, I said anybody who uses a mobile on a bus/train & conducts a loud conversation with someone on the other end - but having to listen to several people having a loud natter on a bus/train is also annoying. The point is excessive NOISE. Do you have a problem with some peace & quite in this noise-polluted world ?

You weren't that specific in your original post. People having loud conversations are fair enough, but it's not like they're in a library. Buses and Trains aren't the quietest of places to begin with.

If you want peace and quiet, you're looking for it in the wrong place.

Left wing intellectuals , S.L.Benfica and supporters for teasing purposes, *doggies in no animal beachs, Carlos Queiroz, Vettel, FM2010 uber GKs, *EMOs and this twilight trend, Lost, Oasis, G'n'R, U2, Schumi (since the comeback), the long 2 years between major football National Team events, people who park in the disabled people's spot...well, suppose that's enough. I could go on all day long...

That Aviva advert saying Green Army, now they think everyone from Cornwall or Devon speaks like 'at

People who put on deep voices to think there hard

And people who get free school meals

People who don't seem to know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'.

people who constantly moan about how bad their lives are on facebook./ people who write everything they do on facebook.

----------: is drinking a cup of tea. who cares for christ's sake

May have been mentioned:

'I don't like meat, so I am a vegetarian.' :@

People who are txtin whilst your talking to them, and they nod and say yeah even though they are not taking in a word your saying..

People who talk to me when I'm texting more interesting people.

Vegetarians that eat fish.

Stooopid.

Yeah i don't get that either, most Vegetarians don't eat meat because they believe that killing Animals is wrong.

But when i used to work in a Kitchen, quite a few Vegeterians ordered fish.

How do they think the fish got on their plate, died of natural causes and then gently scooped out of the water.. Or does a fish not matter to them?

No disrespect to Vegetrians, i have no problem with them what soever, i just find that strange.

Back