What Lower League team are you starting your career at?

I took Redditch United from Blue Square Bet North....Now the year is 2019 and i'm 5-th in League One with chanses of promoting in Championship....0 budget transfers every year....hope to make it to Premier League in the next 5 years

later edit....just qualified to Championship after play-offs...;)

Last edited:
I'm going to start off with Notts Forest and hope for promotion to the premier league.(H)

Notts County absolute failure but I promoted Eintrach Brausweig in the Bundesliga 3

Well the New Year is here, so I needed a new challenge. I started a career with my local team Colchester United. Not entirely lower league management, but good enough. Up the U's!

luton town,, and i sign two superior player phil younghusband and terry dixon

Im about to start with Queens Park in Scottish Div. 3, my first LLM and I've never used the scottish league before

weymouth got promoted and i was offered the job i reshaped them from top to bottom and is sitting 6th in bss :)

Started mine with C.F. Andorinha in the Portuguese Second Division North. The name of the team means Swallow (as in the bird), their home kit is blue (kit colour usually a huge part of my choice when starting a game) and it was Cristiano Ronaldo's first ever club (which I guarantee you, I had no idea at the time otherwise I'd have set up shop elsewhere).

Lewes Fc. Attempting to avoid relegation. Anyone know what happens when you get relegated from BSS? do you get sacked?

A.D. Ceuta in Spain (in Africa too), trying to gain promotion to Liga Adelante in the first season and then go for La Liga.

Started mine at Mansfield and after three years in charge I resigned and am now lolling for a better job.

The Coca-Cola Championsip is not LLM, a fair few of the teams posted on here aren't either.

The Coca-Cola Championsip is not LLM, a fair few of the teams posted on here aren't either.

At least I admitted that. I do believe it is called the npower Championship now mind you. I have gained promotion to the Championship with Colchester United via the play-offs.

I'm gonna add the irish and n.irish leagues to my game, along with my welsh level 6 league. See what job I get ;)