What Lower League team are you starting your career at?

• Thread starter Thread starter karakorum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 343
  • Views Views 95K
hayes n yeading, no money hard to get the team going but 8th place in conference after 21 games

Notts County son scoring millions of long distance shots per game its amazing and they're the team that it came with! Plus a Gambian veteran I have on trial.

Juventude de Évora, my home town team.
The problem is most of those guys went to school with me, and some are even my friends. :P

AFC Wimbledon, Im in League 1 after 4 seasons. Won league 2, FA Trophy and Play Off Winners in the Conference

Hometown Lincoln, got promoted in the 1st season but really struggling to get to grips with League 1

I'm waiting for the German chaps at meistertrainerforum.de to finish off their German DB before starting a RB Leipzig game :)

In the meantime I have been setting up a blog on fmcrowd.com because I intend to do a story on it.

Starting at York and it does not look as if I will last a season due to the fact I could not get the wages down to the budget and without the cash I could not get the staff to help me build a decent team. Mid table finish and they are not renewing my contract. Unemployed June 2012 looks like a reality.

started with bournemouth as they are my local club, very hard to manage them and do well, been promoted twice now in six seasons, so i think im doing ok

started with afc wurfrunians....very long journey to get promotion to premier league
i will try until i feel bored..:)

I'm my home town of Bournemouth at the moment and in january. 10th in the table and signed a few players on loan but its difficult with no cash to spend and hardly any wages. Still, i'm enjoying it.

Real Madrid

You are kidding right?

I was waiting for an updated German DB before I start my RB Leipzig game but it looks like they are having some problems. So I may just start on the current version.

Last edited:
Back