What Lower League team are you starting your career at?

i start with my hometown team the mighty plymouth argyle got adam le fodre for 4ook hes got 25 league goals in 35 league games

SW Essen in german firth league great challenge
i am in 2017-2018 won euro cup , german cup , german super cup and won german first league but my game crashed !!!

York city obviously or perhaps just let the game choose for ya

i choose of course AFC Wimbledon,Leeds.Bradford(really good choice),rayo vallecano and panachaiki

Its all about Kidderminster Harriers

Ramsgate In Istmian League South
in semi final of FA Trophy
Signed 11 players with 35 goals in 18 games to the team
1st in Istmian league 5 points clear i need a decent tactic to defend corners though!

i started one as redditch united in the blue square north n took ten seasons but finally got to the prem where i finished 13th in my 1st season

Hartlepool united im not just saying that cos im from hartlepool but its beacuse were expected for relagation and dont have the best of budgets but if you can get some decents loans you cant get mid table and often push for play offs !¬

Brighton and Stevenage. Just started Brighton but got Stevenage to the championship although we're getting humped most games. In the relegation spots.

i'm managing Burnley right now, just won the Champions League :)

Bedlington Terriers. After three succesive promotions in the blue square north at the mo.

Playing with Southampton, made a few good signings, this seasons looking bright |)

Got a save going as Castellon, in the Spanish Second Division B3. Currently 1st halfway through the season. Massimo Marazzina :wub: Emra Tahirovic :wub:

Probably start with Vizela from portugal, decent funds, lots of room for improvement of all facilities, they have no real accomplishments, and it's easier to sign brazilian regens to Portuguese teams. I'd like to have played as Amadora from portugal, but they are in the 3rd league, so they are initially unplayable (amadora has 4th largest population density in portugal)

I'm thinking of doing this one myself, don't want an easy team though, i like a good challenge.

first, i started at FC Botosani ( romanian 2nd league ), but my save got corupted in 2nd season, so now i'm playing as Latina in Serie C/2C ( knew them from Cm05 )

Starting at Blyth Spartans and trying to find some good players. Going to be testing out the JP Woody high scoring tactic at this level.

As yet no one will sign for me.

Using the editor I made The Italian Serie D and Eccellenza divisions active and started as Sporting Scalo from Eccellenza Abruzzo.