What Lower League team are you starting your career at?

• Thread starter Thread starter karakorum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 343
  • Views Views 95K
I started unemployed and I'm South African so I took a job at Blackburn (RSA).

Union Estepona C.F. in the Lowest loadable(B4) Spanish league. Plan on staying at them for 30 hopefully.

Started as Hyde United in the BSN and won the title in my first season. Got rid of most of my squad and brought in a ton of free transfers. Played a 4-4-2 with two wingers and passed short and pressed all the time. Noel-Williams and Fofana were the key for me. NW got 30-odd goals and Fofana got a ton of assists and almost a dozen man of the match performances. Pringle and Hopkinson both backed up NW with a dozen or so goals each.

Only Taylor, McNiven and Lees are from the original squad

Gilpin

Hoskin-Taylor-Clancy-Lough

Whitwell-Sissoko-Hartmann-Fofana

Noel-Williams-Pringle

Subs:

Bon, Hopkinson, Kasim, Wells, McNiven, Navas, Lees, Dixon.

Dosit (Regional Division)
worst played english team in the game and trying to get to the premiership within 10 years

New Quay.
Welsh Regional League (Aka Divison 6).

Now that real LLM.

newport county! :D just started and about 8th so far :( not so good but realistic :P

started with leeds, after 20-odd games, hav around 8points. had 2 resign in shame!

Thought i would be Darlington as they have no money,no fans,no nothing infact why are they even a team my team as follows were
GK Y.DJIDONOU FREE
RB P.ARNISON
CB I.MILLER
CB G.HANLEY ON LOAN
LB T.LYSKOV FREE
LM D.GRONDIN FREE
RM Y.T.BARBOSA FREE
CM P.MULROONEY ON LOAN
CM A.JOUBERT FREE
ST C.SENOIR
ST J.COLLINS ON LOAN

also look at D.BIAOU won the league and FA Trophy first season :) and i'm currently 1st after 8 games in League 2

Last edited:
Started as Hyde United in the BSN and won the title in my first season. Got rid of most of my squad and brought in a ton of free transfers. Played a 4-4-2 with two wingers and passed short and pressed all the time. Noel-Williams and Fofana were the key for me. NW got 30-odd goals and Fofana got a ton of assists and almost a dozen man of the match performances. Pringle and Hopkinson both backed up NW with a dozen or so goals each.

Only Taylor, McNiven and Lees are from the original squad

Gilpin

Hoskin-Taylor-Clancy-Lough

Whitwell-Sissoko-Hartmann-Fofana

Noel-Williams-Pringle

Subs:

Bon, Hopkinson, Kasim, Wells, McNiven, Navas, Lees, Dixon.

Fofana is awesome. As for Nowl-Williams who I also signed in my second season he did not perform well so used him as a sub.

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Hi, I am new to this forum and has been playing FM for a long time. I enjoy playing LLM but until now I used to cheat by saving a game before an important match and loading it until I got a result.

This time I have started as Eastwood Town in BSN and got to play-offs during the first season with saving and loading some of the games. Then I kept loading the final play-off game till I got the desired result.

Then I read this forum and decided to start it over and play realistically. So I started a new game with Eastwood and bought some of the players I bought in my previous game. First season got to play-offs and lost and started to prepare for the next season.

In season 2011/12 I got rid of most players and signed some good ones that were released by Premiere League and Championship sides. Qualified with 94 points, 6-7 games before the season was over.

Now trying to avoid relegation in BSP.

i manage altrincham and after 3 seasons, i am in league 2 and won the paint trophy. best signings was carlos vela for £ 1.2 mil and craig gardner for £200k

im managing a Russian team call FC Khimki. looks like life is hard all the time, cuz its in teh same situation as liverpool. if liverpool needs to find them selves in top 4, i have to try to let my team promote to teh russian premier league by any means. **** hard life eh????

Pecs, in the Hungarian second division (after I hit sacked by hajduboeszormeny)

Bishop's Stortford, playing some really attractive football in 1st Season

Back