What Lower League team are you starting your career at?

Started with my local side Chester Fc in the Evo-stik first divsion north only a few games in but
won three out of three.

I'm going my local team Dundee, they are on -25 points and have a transfer ban, any bids for players are automatically accepted by the board only got a squad of 20, trying to keep them up get them promoted eventually and go to a bigger club.

Have justv started a save with Leeds, going very well and im also going to do a save with Billeracy Town .

Mile Oak aka 'the poorest English team in the game' (when all English teams added on editor) lol

Telford - gone from BSBN to League 1 so far, premier here we come!

Telford - gone from BSBN to League 1 so far, premier here we come!

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

telford - so far, 3/5 promotions done, in league 1

Great Yarmouth Town, 3 consecutive promotions and now in BSPN but struggling to find form, one minute i win 5-0 the next i lose 4-0 weird league, Premiership getting closer though

Im starting with my local saturday football team Bishops Cleeve in the Zamaretto D1SW. Gonna do a proper career save with experience sunday league level. Hopefully do well and attract bigger clubs.

i've just finished my first season with southampton, great team and has good potential. Shame about loosing in the play-off final but with a few loan players ill be at the top this time around.|)

Last edited:
Lower Peruvian Leagues

I created Peruvian Lower leagues and I went as deep as a 5th league. Right now, I'm playing for Union Carolina, its got no transfer money, when I tried to hire a coach, the board said 1 coach was enough and I average 120 fans per match. I'm currently in 3rd place (puts me in a playoff) and waiting to see if I get promoted, will I get more money or be able to expand the stadium, or something!

Afc Telford... 3 seasons with them and im npower league 1 atm on my 4th now gonna hopefully advance to next. :)

how do most of use mange the non league teams?, when i start the game he lowest i can manage is blue sqaure north/south or do you play normally then wait till the team gets promoted? im confused haha

im currently managing solihall moors there very difficult team to manage there so hot and cold i just broken a 12 match losing streak fortunatly i had a good start got knocked out of both the cups and now just focusing and staying in the leauge no one will sign for me not one player ive tried and no one good will sign on loan for me

I always start unemployed, and somehow solihull moors always offer me job, no matter what my past experience is...

Lowestoft Town, there awful, but ive signed some really good players, ive only lost 1 match in freindly's, 2-0 to norwich

I'm managing the team I play for, Spartans in the East of Scotland Premier League (H)