What Lower League team are you starting your career at?

Think I will try Huddersfield this year. Last year I went for Pescara and I did very well. First season: Promoted to Serie B second season promoted to Serie A, third season finished 7th in the league.

Poor old west ham...As a lower league team choice they may soon qualify.

I downloaded Nicks level 8 update so have started with Lowestoft Town. Reached the Isthmian Premier League play offs in my first season in charge and after 14 games of my 2nd season am top of the league and in the 1st round of the FA Cup

I downloaded an update with 10 levels in England (thanks to whoever made it) and started with Little Common. Currently in my 5th season and coming to the conclusion that money is gonna be an issue rather soon. I turned semi-professional, but they costs of wages are way higher than my income...

My Hometown Bath City :) im going to try to get them to League 1 but i dream of Life in the premier league :D

I'm thinkin of starting a LLM save but there will be a new patch in December so I'm considering if I should wait or not, does any1 know what December the new patch comes? :)

I have started as Vauxhall Motors. Always have done since I started playing FM/CM so no reason to change.

Well, they are IPL but nobody wants to play for them. The mighty Shamrock Rovers.
Just got the game today.

Created a local team from Newcastle (Newbiggin Harriers), gave myself 5 year contract (with no wage - kept it for club) started in NPP league, and just got promoted to Blue Square Bet North. Not bad for a club with no cash and a team of computer generated players :)

Did chelmsford last time and won the premiership ... Can anyone suggest a really hard challenge please ???

Either....

Kidd Harriers as iv been to a few games, as my dad lives a 5 minute walk from the ground :$

or... Worcester, as its my Uni :)

really can't decide between the two tbf

Either....

Kidd Harriers as iv been to a few games, as my dad lives a 5 minute walk from the ground :$

or... Worcester, as its my Uni :)

really can't decide between the two tbf

go for Harriers :p

Im currently at Worcester, simply due to the fact that i was born there, not exactly any stand out players in the squad or anything although the legend that is assistant manager/man mountain mark clyde is worth it, simply for the awesome profile pic

I STARTED WITH INVERNESS THERE NOT THAT LOWER LEAGUEE BUT IV ACHEIVEDD GD THINGS DONE 3 SEASONS

1ST SEASON 7TH
2ND SEASON 3RD
3RD SEASON 2ND

2 scottish cup semi finals and knocked back my boyhood team rangers 3 times

but the end of the 3rd season i took the rangers job after celtic has been dominatin the spl for 3 years now
coz i felt all i could do with inverness realy gd start to football manager for me

tryed to make a storys section for it but fm base storys tempory fault so if i can upload that ii will tryy and
all continue u it withh my mighty team
GLASGOW RANGERS.