What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

can someone help me?
what role should i give for Roque Santa Cruz ?
thanks

Im wondering how i should play Sergio Aguero and Denilson(one from Arsenal)

Hey all football lovers!
Just bought the game and though I've played fm-games before (owning both 08 and 09) I'm struggling with player roles and duties.

So I'm having first season with Man City. I am playing 4-2-4 ( two midfielders and two wingers) and my starting line-up is:

Given(gk)
bridge(lb)
Lescott(cb)
Toure(cb)
richards(rb)
barry, zapaleta or ireland (mc)
Ribery(aml)
Camoranesi(amr)
Robinho, Tevez and Adebayor as strikers

Which roles and duties would support them the most?

Also I use sometimes 4-4-2 as a diamond formation where Ribery moves to AMC and De Jong comes to DMC. Which roles would be best as in this formation?

Thanks for your time

Hey all football lovers!
Just bought the game and though I've played fm-games before (owning both 08 and 09) I'm struggling with player roles and duties.

So I'm having first season with Man City. I am playing 4-2-4 ( two midfielders and two wingers) and my starting line-up is:

Given(gk)
bridge(lb)
Lescott(cb)
Toure(cb)
richards(rb)
Ribery(aml)
Camoranesi(amr)

Also I use sometimes 4-4-2 as a diamond formation where Ribery moves to AMC and De Jong comes to DMC. Which roles would be best as in this formation?

Thanks for your time
have lescott and toure ball playing defenders dude, have richards and bridge as wing back support
Have ireland as an advanced playmaker, id honestly go 4-4-2 with them, have tevez as a trequartista, adebayor as a complete forward, camoranesi and ribery as wingers, barry in the center with ireland, barry box to box, ireland as an advanced playmaker

I'm liverpool and to partner Fernando Torres i've signed Luis Fabiano. Does anyone know how i could get the best out of him? i'm currently playing Torres as a complete forward. Thanks.

i think its better if u play Torres as poacher and Fabiano as Target Man :D

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Hey all football lovers!

Given(gk)
bridge(lb)
Lescott(cb)
Toure(cb)
richards(rb)
Ribery(aml)
Camoranesi(amr)

Thanks for your time

u can try this
play 442
GK: Given
DR : Richards
DC : Lescott (buy mexes from roma , or sakho)
DC : Toure (buy jorgensen , the nationality is denmark)
DL : Bridge (buy a better player dude , like vargas from fiorentina)
MC : ireland as central midfielder , support (buy de rossi from roma)
MC : Barry as central midfielder , support
AMR : Ribery as winger
AML : Robinho as winger
ST : Tevez as poacher
ST : Adebayor as target man

I hope u like it and have some fun :D

i think its better if u play Torres as poacher and Fabiano as Target Man :D

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

u can try this
play 442
GK: Given
DR : Richards
DC : Lescott (buy mexes from roma , or sakho)
DC : Toure (buy jorgensen , the nationality is denmark)
DL : Bridge (buy a better player dude , like vargas from fiorentina)
MC : ireland as central midfielder , support (buy de rossi from roma)
MC : Barry as central midfielder , support
AMR : Ribery as winger
AML : Robinho as winger
ST : Tevez as poacher
ST : Adebayor as target man

I hope u like it and have some fun :D

Thanks for help guys.

Couple of things...

Just started a game with City, signings are Dzeko £22million, Ribery £43million and Mexes £28million. Was just wondering how people would go about there attacking formation using Dzeko, Tevez, Adebayor, ribery and Robinho? And what are the best roles and duties suited to those players?

Thanks for the help

Maybe play Robinho and Ribery on the wings, Dzeko and Adebayor as target men? Then put Tevez in the middle as trequartista. To do this you'll need a quality centre mid/holding mid, bear in mind this is very attacking. Dzeko and Adebayor could head the ball to Tevez and the wingers if you play direct and play it to Dzeko and Adebayors head. :)

Couple of things...

Just started a game with City, signings are Dzeko £22million, Ribery £43million and Mexes £28million. Was just wondering how people would go about there attacking formation using Dzeko, Tevez, Adebayor, ribery and Robinho? And what are the best roles and duties suited to those players?

Thanks for the help

tevez n robinho teraquistas
dzeko and adebayor advanced forwards
ribery inside forward
play a flat 424 with an aml and amr

Soo

Given (GK)
Richards (RB) Toure(CB) Mexes(CB) Bridge (LB
De Jong (DM)
Barry (CM)
Ribery (AMR) Robinho (AML)
Dzeko/Adebayor (CF) Tevez (CF)

Last edited:
I'd go for
Given
Richards RB-Toure CB-Mexes CB-Bridge LB
Quality CM (Someone like De Rossi)
RiberyAMR-RobinhoAML
Dzeko ST-Tevez ST- Adebayor ST
Play both Dzeko and Adebayor as target men with service to head. Oh and in January buy a left back.

cheers for the advice, got de jong as CM at the moment, spent all my budget on Dzeko, Ribery and Mexes, definately on the market for new full backs in january, sold Martin Petrov to Real Madrid for 5m, and got Joe Mattock (LB) for the future for £2mil + Benjani going the otherway

If I'm gonna play Modric on the left wing or left midfield what role should I give him. Inside forward, winger, wide midfielder? And what duty? Thanks

what roles and duties should I give milevskyi and cardozo both playing in a 4-3-1-2 formation?

oshea ferdinand vidic evra
carrick de rossi

valencia(wing) rooney nani(wing)
villa
what roles should i use?

oshea ferdinand vidic evra
carrick de rossi

valencia(wing) rooney nani(wing)
villa
what roles should i use?
oshea full back auto
ferdinand centreback defend