What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

Benjani for Pompey? I'll probably play 4-4-1-1 away from home and 4-4-2 at home, so any suggestions in what duty for Benjani upfront?

Hi, I'm playing as Man City and have just signed Aguero. I was wondering what player role will get the best out of him? I play 4-4-2 with Adebayor/Dzeko as Target Man with the attack duty and I don't know whether to play Aguero as a deep lying forward, poacher or complete forward. Any help would be appreciated thanks

Probably a poacher/advanced forward really. Maybe a complete forward but doesn't really have the strength.

Hi all! Long time reader, first time poster!

I would like to know what role i should give this player, just cant get him to score :(

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 20568

Hi! I have Cardozo and Bent as strikers in a 4-4-2 system what roles should i give em'?

Hi! I have Cardozo and Bent as strikers in a 4-4-2 system what roles should i give em'?
tareget man/complete forward support for cardozo, poacher for bent( i dont think hes good enough to be an advanced forward)

Hi currently managing Villa in a 4-1-2-1-2 formation and i have (Milevski,Gabby) as my 1st choice strikers and (Carew,Obinna) as my 2nd choice......i also have vukcevic and i can't get the best out of him..i play him as the sole adv playmaker....Thanks

hello again, in my second season with liverpool, i have four strikers torres (1st choice), bellamy, cardozo and kuranyi. who shoud i partner with torres and what roles should i give them?

hj.jpg

What do you think i should do with my Liverpool team? I started brilliantly got two 4-0 wins against Sunderland and West Brom, after that everything just got a lot worse. Any suggestions?

i'm playing with Man Utd i would like to know what formation and what duties i should use

i've bought David silva, sold nani, and bought romelu lukaku but he's not good enough yet

Thanks and mary Xmas

best way to play cordozo and drogba together?

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

best position for delponso from aston villa

hi i am udinese, i have made the champions league every season so far, but never really challenged for the title. i have tried some of the tactics on here but nothing has bridged that gap between top four and league winner. in europe i always get knocked out early. so i really need some help.

i have in goal handanovic,
in defence, isla, dodo, sakho, toloi and muniesa,
in midfield, veloso, inler, hamsik, gourcuff and asamoah,
up frontsanchez, vela and dzeko.

what roles best suit my players esp the forwards?

thanks

what is the best position to play Liedson?:
height: 5 ft 9
pace: 13
jumping: 15
heading: 15
finishing: 17
offball: 17

what is the best position to play Liedson?:
height: 5 ft 9
pace: 13
jumping: 15
heading: 15
finishing: 17
offball: 17

Not 100% sure but I'd play him as as Advanced Forward.

Benjani for Pompey? I'll probably play 4-4-1-1 away from home and 4-4-2 at home, so any suggestions in what duty for Benjani upfront?

Try him as a Target Man *support for 4-4-2 and *attack for 4-4-1-1

i'm playing with Man Utd i would like to know what formation and what duties i should use

i've bought David silva, sold nani, and bought romelu lukaku but he's not good enough yet

Thanks and mary Xmas
ive attached my formations on here. the 4-2-4/4-4-2 is the main one, the others are for other situations, remeber to change strategy( attacking counter etc) when necessary

instructions:
rooney is the complete forward/attack, berbatov (though normally dzeko in my game) is the deep lying forward/support.

sometimes against certain formations that pack the midfield, pull the wingers in the 4-2-4 back so its a flat 4-4-2 (this formation was orginally a 4-4-2, in fact you migght wanna start off in the 4-4-2 way in the beginning while your players get used to it.) and set them as winger/attack.

the left aml in the 4-2-4 and 4-5-1 is set to avdanced playmaker/attack, but changing it to something else to suit your player wont affect it negatively (though since you're playin silva there i advise you leave it as playmaker).

play the 4-1-2-1-2 and 4-5-1 against formations with lots of strata i.e against another 4-1-2-1-2, 4-5-1, 4-2-3-1. play the 4-5-1 against the christmas tree. if you play carrick as the holding midfielder, change it to deep lying playmaker

changing formations and strategy doesnt confuse your players( as long as the system is the same), but changing the philosophy will.

I'm using it with united, but since the tactic itself is simple ( most teams can play the rigid philosophy) this will work with pretty much every team, providing you have the players for the role (if your player struggles with complete forward role set it to advanced forward or poacher). the MCa needs to be creative( teach him the killer pass ppm if you can), if hes got a decent long shot even better.

reply here or pm me with any questions. its solid att the back, devastating up front

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL

I am looking to set my team up with the following roles/duties, but would like to know your thoughts on the possible disadvantages/weaknesses of doing so, also any suggestions on typical attributes required...

4-4-2; Fullbacks (Automatic); Central defenders (Defend); Central midfielders(Attack + Defend); Wingers (Support); Deep-lying forward (Attack); Advanced Forward (Attack)

With a fluid mentality and standard strategy (to be altered as the game flows), asking team to play narrow, exploit the flanks and close down fullbacks.

Cheers and Merry Xmas!

Last edited:
I am looking to set my team up with the following roles/duties, but would like to know your thoughts on the possible disadvantages/weaknesses of doing so, also any suggestions on typical attributes required...

4-4-2; Fullbacks (Automatic); Central defenders (Defend); Central midfielders(Attack + Defend); Wingers (Support); Deep-lying forward (Attack); Advanced Forward (Attack)

Cheers and Merry Xmas!

Nothing wrong with what you're doing. What team are you going to use it with?

Nothing wrong with what you're doing. What team are you going to use it with?

Currently playing as FC Moscow, player's aren't great and looking to buy in some new ones soon (no big names though!), thing is I need to cope with the fact that my forwards don't have a great deal of pace... hence the attack duty for both strikers. My worry is this will lead to them being isolated?

Anyone else found a good set up for playing strikers without pace?

I have no knowledge of FC Moscow so I'm unable to help further, sorry.

One more point - this works for me most times. Playing a slow-medium paced attacker at Deep Lying Forward (Support) next to a fast Poacher will get the slow striker creating chances rather than scoring. But with two or more slow strikers then you've got to rely on their skill and/or heading maybe. Get quicker attackers ;)<)

hi i am udinese, i have made the champions league every season so far, but never really challenged for the title. i have tried some of the tactics on here but nothing has bridged that gap between top four and league winner. in europe i always get knocked out early. so i really need some help.

i have in goal handanovic,
in defence, isla, dodo, sakho, toloi and muniesa,
in midfield, veloso, inler, hamsik, gourcuff and asamoah,
up frontsanchez, vela and dzeko.

what roles best suit my players esp the forwards?

thanks

please help guys!!!!!