What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
playing an 4-4-2 with advanced wingers (jovetic is an inside forward, valencia is a winger) geneall happy with formation but not sure about rooney (complete forward attack), de rossi (box to box) and fletcher (box to box), not quite getting a good link up between them. ive had great success with rooney as a complete forward in a flat 4-4-2, so i think the problem is my midfield pairing, and idead on roles for centre mids, squad and formation/ instructions are posted, also willing to bring in another type of player if necessary in jan. cheers

playing an 4-4-2 with advanced wingers (jovetic is an inside forward, valencia is a winger) geneall happy with formation but not sure about rooney (complete forward attack), de rossi (box to box) and fletcher (box to box), not quite getting a good link up between them. ive had great success with rooney as a complete forward in a flat 4-4-2, so i think the problem is my midfield pairing, and idead on roles for centre mids, squad and formation/ instructions are posted, also willing to bring in another type of player if necessary in jan. cheers

Get Hamsik/ Fabregas and play him as a Advanced playmaker and De Rossi as a box to box or my favorite ball winning midfielder(6)

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

yorkex - what skin is that btw

lol i think its called Skin Skin.
Look in the game addons and check the skin area (H)

442 with cardiff
mcnaughton cathcart hudson syvinho
dos santos gibson ledley(both box to box) boa morte
chopra wiltord

subs mccormack whittingham armand traorae mcphail

what roles do i want?

Last edited:
marlon harewood - nathan tyson

which roles would suit these two players playing together upfront thanks in advance :)

Hulk and Drogba. What Roles suit these players?....And also I would like to know is better to play Anelka as Striker or wing. Since he can play S, AM R. Thank In advance.

Hi,

I am West ham and i am having problems with my 2nd striker

Basically i play a 4-1-2-1-2 (narrow and no wingers), with Carlton Cole a target man and Diamanti/Franco as 2nd striker.

But i don't know how to play my 2nd striker alongside Cole as they are very similar!?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! I need help! How to play Dzeko-Grafite in Wolfsburg, first season?

Both are tall, strong, quick, and have good heading abilities. I find them very similar and tend to switch them back and forth as shielding the ball/attacking striker.

So, where to play Dzeko?!

Hi! I need help! How to play Dzeko-Grafite in Wolfsburg, first season?

Both are tall, strong, quick, and have good heading abilities. I find them very similar and tend to switch them back and forth as shielding the ball/attacking striker.

So, where to play Dzeko?!
they both tall strong quick, sounds like you have complete forward partnership there, put dzeko in the support role, grafite in attack

Hi i av just bought artem milevskyi for aston villa for 7 million but dont know which player instructions to use e.g. poacher ect
can any1 help me pls
any help is appreciated

Hi i av just bought
artem
milevskyi
for
aston
villa for 7 million but dont know which player instructions to use e.g. poacher
ect
can any1 help me
pls
any help is appreciated

That would depend on what kind of formation, tempo and width you are playing. is he a lone FC or paired up with Carew( target man) or Gabby etc etc? .

I use Milevsky my self and have found that he does well in any role really

marlon harewood - nathan tyson

which roles would suit these two players playing together upfront thanks in advance :)

Harewood - Target Man (Support). Have the team playing the ball to his feet. He was awesome alongside Beckford doing this in my Leeds game.
Not too sure about Nathan Tyson, but I'd give him a run as a poacher, and a run as an advanced forward and see which works best.

Hi i av just bought artem milevskyi for aston villa for 7 million but dont know which player instructions to use e.g. poacher ect
can any1 help me pls
any help is appreciated

On my Borussia Monchengladbach game, I play Milevskyi at a Target Man (Attack) with Tevez (or Pandev, depending who is on form) as a Trequartista. You could use Gabby Agbonlahor as an Advanced Forward or Poacher, I think.

Good look to both of you.

Harewood - Target Man (Support). Have the team playing the ball to his feet. He was awesome alongside Beckford doing this in my Leeds game.
Not too sure about Nathan Tyson, but I'd give him a run as a poacher, and a run as an advanced forward and see which works best.

thank you its been a great help id figured out nathan tyson and he's playing immense trying out harewood atm thanks :)

Hello.

this is my tootenham team. i am currently playing with JP woody's 41212 v2.1 currently using aguero as complete forward and pato as poacher both attack. they are only scoring like at most 2 goals. last time, i had a villa-rooney strike partner and both of them have been scoring for fun. plz help.

thanks in advance

Hello.

this is my tootenham team. i am currently playing with JP woody's 41212 v2.1 currently using aguero as complete forward and pato as poacher both attack. they are only scoring like at most 2 goals. last time, i had a villa-rooney strike partner and both of them have been scoring for fun. plz help.

thanks in advance
agueri isnt a complete forward. he can play as poacher, advanced forward, deep lying forward or trequatista. pato is more likely to be your complete forward, but to be honest i wouldnt play him as that. try a deep lying forward/advanced forward combination

What roles should I give to Cardozo and Milevskyi both playing in a 4-3-1-2 formation? Also what role should I give Jonathan Cristaldo when I play him instead of Cardozo or Milevskyi?

I'd play Aguero as a trequartista and Pato as a complete forward/advanced forward.
it depends on if his AMC is also a trequaristia though. cant remeber if it is in in JP. though ive always got the best out aguero as a Treq.

Where should i play everyone

Oscar Cardozo and Edin Dzeko dont feel like scoring and i think its because of my midfield

Back