What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

Banega - Advanced Playmaker - Attack (trust me)
Gerrard - Box to Box
Zucculini - Ball Winning Mid - Support

Thanks a million Neil! ^^) And you really need to stop spelling Zuculini's name like that :p

i manage liverpool n im thinking of buying modric as he is transfer listed...
so is he worth a try for my midfield???
cuz i already have gerro, aquilani, meireles n shelvey...
what ur opinion??

i manage liverpool n im thinking of buying modric as he is transfer listed...
so is he worth a try for my midfield???
cuz i already have gerro, aquilani, meireles n shelvey...
what ur opinion??

Definitely mate, Modric is world class, how much is he listed for?

he is listed for 7.5 milion....
he is transfer listed by request...
that's why i'm in dilema rite now...
lol
Deal or No Deal?? :p

Buy him mate, fantastic player (even though I have never ever managed him) absoulte steal at that price, you can always sell him at least 3 times that price after a season and even more after 2 ;)

Deal or No Deal?? :p

Buy him mate, fantastic player (even though I have never ever managed him) absoulte steal at that price, you can always sell him at least 3 times that price after a season and even more after 2 ;)
ha3
wrong thread i guess...
i missed modric cuz he's joining city over the league champions...
wth!!!
pretty disappointed tho...

Wondering the best formation to play with my Valencia side? Got players such as Villa, Soldado, Silva, Banega, Mata, Pablo Hernandez, Zigic and Gattusso. And also what roles to give Villa, Silva and Mata?

Mathias Jorgensen? Tried limited defender (part of the tactic i'm using) but he doesn't do the job.. any suggestions? Also Havard Nordtveit (sp)

Borja please, I play a 4-1-2-1-2

EDIT: Doesn't matter now I resigned, I was never going to get a response anyway.

Last edited:
Mathias Jorgensen? Tried limited defender (part of the tactic i'm using) but he doesn't do the job.. any suggestions? Also Havard Nordtveit (sp)

Jorgensen ---> Central Defender - Defend

Use a defender with high anticipation and pace alongside him though, as his concentration is low, so he's quite error prone and will need someone to cover him.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Jorgensen ---> Central Defender - Defend

Use a defender with high anticipation and pace alongside him though, as his concentration is low, so he's quite error prone and will need someone to cover him.

Berbatov ----> Deep Lying Forward - Support
Rooney ----> Best as complete forward - support, however since Berbatov is doing with support duties, go for Poacher - Attack or Complete Forward - Attack

Playing as Sheffield Wednesday 4-4-2, What's the best role for my strikers:-

Tudgay
Heffernan
Morrision
Mellor

Berbatov ----> Deep Lying Forward - Support
Rooney ----> Best as complete forward - support, however since Berbatov is doing with support duties, go for Poacher - Attack or Complete Forward - Attack
Cheers mate

i've got gerrard canales muller and crisetig in the narrow midfield diamond, what role should i give them.
Also, i have owen and torres upfront so if u could tell me the appropriate roles to give them as well. thanks

Hulk and Sanogo/Cristaldo ??

Hulk - Poacher
Yaya Sanogo - Target Man - Support
Cristaldo - Poacher

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

i've got gerrard canales muller and crisetig in the narrow midfield diamond, what role should i give them.
Also, i have owen and torres upfront so if u could tell me the appropriate roles to give them as well. thanks

Steven Gerrard - MC - Box to Box midfielder or AMC - Advanced Playmaker - Support
Sergio Canales - AMC - Attacking Midfielder - attack
Thomas Muller - AMR - Inside Foward - attack
Lorenzo Crisetig - DMC - Defensive Midfielder - defend

Fernando Torres - Poacher or Complete Foward
Michael Owen - Poacher

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Babacar and Dzeko

Dont know how good Khouma Babacar is in your sava game mate, but set him as a target Man - Attack, as for Edin Dzeko , Complete Foward, or Target Man - attack

Could do with some help for my Blackpool save.

Marlon Harewood
Charlie Adam
Tim Sparv
Luke Varney
Grandin