What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
I have drogba/dzeko and Aguero in the attack, but they wont score for me :( Which roles do you guys suggest that i play them?
The rest of my players are:
---------------------------------------Cech-------------------------------
Bosingwa-------Carvalho------------------Terry---------A. Cole
---------------------Essien--------------------Lampard--------------
J. Cole (Might get Navas)-------------------------------Zhirkov
--------------------Agüero--------------------Drogba/Dzeko-------

Last edited:
HI, im Arsenal and im playing dzeko and van persie as forwards, dzeko set to target man (mixed) and van persie as deep lying. Van persie isn´t scoring that much, how should I play him?

Hello, i user complete dominance 1.2

dzeko - torres
gerrad
vukcevic - moutinho
mascherano
insua sakho carrager johnson

Gerrad - 15apps 15 gls, 8 assist
Torres - 15apps 13 gls 4 assist
dzeko - 13 apps ( now is inj ) 7 gls 7 assist

What is perfect role for dzeko ?

HI, im Arsenal and im playing dzeko and van persie as forwards, dzeko set to target man (mixed) and van persie as deep lying. Van persie isn´t scoring that much, how should I play him?
Advanced forward.

I play Marco Verratti as AMC and JA Albin AML. What Role and duty makes them produce more? also i have Andre-Pierre Gignac as a Advance foward? any way he produces more with other Duty?

Just want to get some ideas on alternative ways to play Felliani. I currently have him as a ball winning midfielder

Just signed alexis sanchez for chelsea, and looking to play a 451 formation with 2 wingers.

Wondering how i can get the most out of him on the right wing.
Currently have him as a support winger on roam, hug touchline, run to byline and cross to targetman.

p.s. rest of players are original chelsea 11. playing direct down both flanks at a fairly fast pace, with press and rigid philosophy but expressive.

i'm liverpool, i'm playing my own formation.
i've got torres and hulk up front, rodriguez and modric as amr and aml.
with gerrard cm, how can i get the best out of these players? thanks!

ive just bought aguero with bayern and i am playing a 4-2-3-1 formation with aguero up top on his own. what would the best position for aguero be then etc, poacher, advanced forward

Hoolahan i've been playing behind te two strikers,or should he be on the wing?
Also should i do Simeon Jackson,helping Holt,just behind him?

Hey guys, just bought Abou Diaby for Celtic 2nd season - £2.7M from Arsenal. Any ideas on on how I should play him? I normally play 4-4-2 or 3-4-3 btw. Thanks :) ;)

I'm Chelsea and I got Essien and lampard playing middlefielders, what roles should i give them?

Hi,
I'm Ajax and I play 4-4-2.
What role should I give Luis Suárez? And Demy De Zeeuw?
Suárez is Striker and De Zeeuw is Midfielder Centre.

Last edited:
hi all, just on my first season ad bought demba ba, question is how would you play him, currently ive got him as an advaned forward

I'm Chelsea and I got Essien and lampard playing middlefielders, what roles should i give them?

Essien as box to box midfielder, and lampard as an attacking play maker. You might want to tweak essien's position depending on his form. Some games he bangs goals from 30 yards out as if its nothing, other times he is wasteful with his long range shots, so tweak the long shot option to your preference. I also like to give Lampard free role but that up to you.

Just signed alexis sanchez for chelsea, and looking to play a 451 formation with 2 wingers.

Wondering how i can get the most out of him on the right wing.
Currently have him as a support winger on roam, hug touchline, run to byline and cross to targetman.

p.s. rest of players are original chelsea 11. playing direct down both flanks at a fairly fast pace, with press and rigid philosophy but expressive.

been testing and still not satisfied with any finds. Awaiting a reply.

Last edited:
Andrey Arshavin - AML - what role and duty do you think is best?? i play 4-3-3 with 1 striker...

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Essien box to box or ball winning sprt i think

Haven't been Chelsea but Fabregas seems to be doing pretty well in advanced playmaker support role, maybe you should try that with Lampard.

Andrey Arshavin - AML - what role and duty do you think is best?? i play 4-3-3 with 1 striker...

though it depends on whether you play your flanks or if you work ball through middle, i'd try running him as a advanced playmaker (attacking) on the wing but crossing from byline and either cut inside or move into channels with free role checked. Though it seriously depends on how you play your formation.

p.s. also increase his running from deep to the highest possible.

Its hard to replicate what arshavin does in real life on the wing in fm10 since inside forwards don't work the best in this match engine

p.s. essien is definitely a box to box midfielder. I played 3 seasons with essien on ball winning midfielder and began questioning his performance. He did nothing other than pass it to lampard and gather himself a luxurious collection of yellow cards.

Last edited:
ha, okay the essien info is good to know for my diaby/ramsey/denilson rotation, and thanks for the arshavin info! he just can't seem to score at the moment, most unlike him.. he has one goal all season and whenever he scores he's offside. thanks for getting back so quickly novox

What role for Fabregas also, i think i have him OK, but would like some more assists... i've put some screenshots up for his role, performance and my tactics hope it helps

Back