What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
What role for Fabregas also, i think i have him OK, but would like some more assists... i've put some screenshots up for his role, performance and my tactics hope it helps
give him an advanced playmaker/attack role, to push into the amc postion and play in your forward, and chip win with goals.

how do i add my sig? sorry for being off topic

What role for Fabregas also, i think i have him OK, but would like some more assists... i've put some screenshots up for his role, performance and my tactics hope it helps

try making him an attacking playmaker. whenever i play him on that he does wonders. That or Box to box midfielder (so i've been told). also, make sure you give him free role and a good amount of creative freedom. If you restrict this it will hinder his ability. Support playmaker makes him try far too many long shots and they are largely disappointing.

Fabregas has been working wonders for me in the box to box postion.

i have him partnered with xavi/ Ineista who play right beside him as advanced playmakers.

My mate told me to put fabregas has my play maker and give him more creative freedom. so try that as well.

i've got aguero for my bayern team and i am playing him up front on his own using a 4-2-3-1 formation with 2 deep dm's 2 wide players and an am. what role should i give aguero?

Joss Fabregas is best in advanced playmaker.

What role and position is the best for danile de rossi and john obi mikel?

What role should I give Adriano from Flamengo ex internazionale striker??
i play whit 2 striker Vucinic deep lying forward and him??

Joss Fabregas is best in advanced playmaker.

What role and position is the best for danile de rossi and john obi mikel?

john obi mikel as anchor man imo.

anyone have ideas on alexis sanchez on right wing?

Marc Richard Port Vales striker I suppose no-one will know! Target Man or poacher?

And Joe Keenan

thanks for the help on fabregas, in return.. i give you Van Persie.. for anyone playing with Van persie on his own up front, as i play him in 4-3-2-1/4-5-1 give him advanced fwd role has been immense for me this season, set run w/ ball and long shots to mixed, lots of fwd runs and play as primary target man into feet... hope it helps anyone

i use tottenham and just bought saivet, wat position and role should i give him and i dont kno what to do with beckham....bought ruud can nistelrooy d first season and was best striker in europe playing as a complete foward with 32 goals in epl alone.

i use tottenham and just bought saivet, wat position and role should i give him and i dont kno what to do with beckham....bought ruud can nistelrooy d first season and was best striker in europe playing as a complete foward with 32 goals in epl alone.
saivet is more of a winger, considering his poor finishing imo. you can try him as winger with an attack role.

beckham is a very good advanced playmaker if you ask me. put him on attack role and make him take all the free kicks for you ^^)

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Adriano????
very good poacher. scored plenty of goals in one of my older games in that role :D

Artem Milevskyi and Darren Bent/Jimmy Briand ...

Should i play Milevskyi as a target man and one of the other 2 as a poacher?

Artem Milevskyi and Darren Bent/Jimmy Briand ...

Should i play Milevskyi as a target man and one of the other 2 as a poacher?

I play Bent on Target man/Attack and he produced some very nice goals for me. but somehow, he tends to be a CUP producer more then a league one... He got more then a goals per game in cup matches, but not so much in the league.

How do you guys play ***** Topp as I got him for my Port Vale team and he hasnt scored in about 7 apps

Back