What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Cheers mate, will try it now! Also Nani - to sell or not to sell? He's only worth 5.75million at the start does he get better?

there are better in that position than Nani, so get rid. and if the strikers don't perform, swap Berba to support and Rooney to attack.

What role would you reccomend playing Marlon King in 10.2 patch? Cheers for advice. :P

there are better in that position than Nani, so get rid. and if the strikers don't perform, swap Berba to support and Rooney to attack.

Yeah i guess so mate, will wait til January to do it now though, Signed Jovetic for AML so Nani is pretty redundant, and got Dzeko aswell currently he's target man and Rooney is deep-lying and its working well :)

just started fm with v10.2 patch. got aston villa. atm for my forward line i got gignac and cardozo (agboholhor sub), midfield AML young, AMR milner, CM reo-koker and annan also got albin as sub. Defence DL warnock, DR Raul DC cueller and davies. GK kameni. any sugestions for better tactics atm im playing a 4222.

The best roles for van Nistelrooy and Agboholhor as strike duo? And how to fit Riquelme in A. Villa team, Im playing simple 4-4-2 tactic, lost to Portsmouth 2:0, won aginst West Ham 3:1... Riquelme had recoverd form injury so he was low with fitness, and did not play. As for van Nistelroy and Agboholhor i played them as target man - support (RVN) and advanced forward - attack (Agboholhor), there are Heskey and Carew as options also...

i would play nistelrooy as poacher or target man the other as complete forward... with riquelme either am (advanced playmaker attack) with three cms behind him or if u play regular 4-4-2 with wingers play him as a cm as deep lying playmaker..

Riquelme as deep lying playmaker interesting, im going to try theat. I played him as advanced playmaker support in CM but he has low team work and work rate, playing him as AM with three CMs is not likely because Ashley Young is one of my main players on the wing...

For my Villa game my team at the moment looks like being:

GK - Friedel
RB - Luke Young
LB - Warnock
CB - Cueller (role ?)
CB - Davies (cover)
RM - Milner (Side mid or winger?)
LM - Ashley Young (Side mid or winger?)
CM - Inler (Box to box)
CM - Gago (Deep lying playmaker)
ST - Cardozo (Target Man)
ST - Milevsky (Advanced Forward)

Any suggestions on this team would be appreciated!

currently playing newcastle 4 4 2
benaglio
srna otamendi taylor renan
sanchez moutinho veloso turan
moses dzeko

For my Villa game my team at the moment looks like being:

ST - Milevsky (Advanced Forward)

Any suggestions on this team would be appreciated!

I play Milevsky at DEEP LYING FOWARD on support. And i get amazing results.. But ofcourse i have him play with Dzeko, who helps.. But appart from those 2, my team is mainly young excelent talents (like Kryvtsov DC) and the like. Hope this helps

Hi Guys,

What role do you think Lampard is best suited to? eg. Attacking midfielder (attack)

Do you think he would fit into a 4-2-3-1? If so, in what role?

Help pleeeeease <)

Hey guys I'm messing round with chelsea and I was wondering
1)Whos best out of Drogba, Anelka, Dzeko and Chamakh?(Order them please i.e 1) ---- 2)-----)
2)what roles?

Shola Ameobi on his own? Cheers in advance. (H)

In what role should I play lacina traore, ebi smolarek and sergei krivets?

Playing with Liverpool and my back 4 plus DM are.

Mascherano

Vargas Zapata Carragher Srna

How should I play them. Need advice for defensive line and roles. Thanks

I am playing J. Angel ALBIN at AMC with Dzeko and Milevskyi up front. Currently playing ADVANCE PLAYMAKER. He is going ok, 5 goal , 6 assist , but with a 6.84 rating in PRM league with sunderland!

Anyone has suggestion to make him more productive? cuz he has alot of potential

try albin as a winger with attack duty as his crossing is pretty good. thats he's natural position anyway :)

Back