What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
try albin as a winger with attack duty as his crossing is pretty good. thats he's natural position anyway :)

Thanks alot! I am playing a 4-2-2-2 though.. Making wonders for me. Can i put Albin at AML and not have a AMR ? just a AMC? lol would that make 1 side weak?

lol. you can try but i cant guarantee anything. if the formation's working then stick with it. anyway, it might be because albin doesnt speak english and thus need some time to gel. give him some time and if he still doesnt improve or gel properly, you can consider some tweaks :)

Traore - Target Man > Attack
Smolarek - Deep Lying Forward > Support
Krivets - Advanced Playmaker > Attack (AMC)
Winger > Attack (AMR/L)

Any help with Fabregas i play him either MC/R or AMC as deep lying/foward playmaker and just cannot gewt him above a 7.00 rating.

Started off with Cardozo as target man attack and milevski adv forward attack. Cardozo started off really well in friendliest and first couple of games but is now struggling! Any ideas? I'm playing 442.

I'm Man City and I have Tevez and David Villa up front, David Silva in AMC, and Fabregas in MC. What roles should they all have?

Im Liverpool and have just signed Agúero and I am just about to start my 4th season. However before I start my season I was wondering how can I get the best out of these 2. Also feel free to give any suggestions on how to improve the rest of my team.

Team Screenshots
Heres my Team: http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3...erpoolteam.jpg
Heres my Team Instructions:http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/4...teaminstru.jpg

Line-up:

Akinfeev

Srna - Papadopoulos/Carragher - Sakho - Insua

Alexis Sanchez - Gourcuff/Vukcevic - Saivet/Di Maria

Gerrard

Agúero/Roth (Regen - stats below) - Torres

What you guys suggest me to change on player roles?

Artur Boruc - GK

Daniel Agger - Full back (Support)
Jamie Carragher - Limited Defender
Michael Dawson - Limited Defender
Martin Cáceres - Full back (Support)

Anthony Annan - Anchor Man

Toni Kroos - Deep Lying Playmaker (Support)

Steven Gerrard - Inside Forward (Attack)
Welliton - Trequartista
Diego Buonannote - Inside Foward (Attack)

Fernando Torres - Advanced Forward (Attack)

How would I play Milevskyi, Great player just need the right role
And any player instructions you recommend?

Hey i play 4 1 2 1 2 with stoke, Sometimes diamond, what roles for Fuller & Zaki/Beattie up top with Tuncay just behind them. and is ledley better played on tghe wing or inside?

Thank you

Clayt

i would play zaki as poacher or advanced forward,i dunno about fuller tho i usually play my forwards as poacher and complete forward anyway...

what role should I play Modric,lennon and crouch?
I playcrouch as a lone striker

Last edited:
hey guys, i'm currently man city and playing an attacking 41212.
lahm DL automatic
marco motta automatic
toure and chiellini DC defend
de rossi DMC defend
hamsik MC advanced playmaker attack
moutinho MC deep lying playmaker support
gourcuff deep lying forward attack
adebayor target man support
tevez advanced forward attack
any suggestions?:D
and one more thing...my subs are arda turan for amc, robinho and santa cruz for st....how should i play them?
many thanks

Back