What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Hey all - posted this in the help thread, thought is might be suited to here!!
Any help would be appreciated - and I know it isn't strictly all to do with roles etc!

Hey guys!
Hope all is well with everyone, this is my first post and basically looking for some help with which players should be in first 11, which should be assigned what roles to get the best out of them etc.
I'm pretty **** at these games, and use the internet a lot for help, so anything you can suggest would be helpful.
Here are some screenshots that should sum everything up!
Thanks for the help in advance!
Nathan.

First team, reserves, set pieces and team instructions should be there. Any help at all would be appreciated - bear in mind the team selected isn't my preferred starting 11 - it's pre season and i was testing stuff out.

View attachment 27406

View attachment 27407

View attachment 27408

View attachment 27409

how to play aguero and rooney together with gourcuff behind them
whats the formation? roles and duties work within your particular formation. both rooney and aguero can play several roles very well

What role does Moutinho plays best? i have him to DEEP LYING PLAYMAKER right now...

whats the formation? roles and duties work within your particular formation. both rooney and aguero can play several roles very well

its a narrow diamond iv got gourcuff as advanced playmaker and at the moment if got aguero as deep lying forward support and rooney as advanced forward attack

Can anyone tell me how I should play Milevskyi?

its a narrow diamond iv got gourcuff as advanced playmaker and at the moment if got aguero as deep lying forward support and rooney as advanced forward attack
switch rooney and aguero, rooney is the stronger of the two, aguero is the quicker. you could even give then complete forward roles, rooney/support, aguero attack,

I am using Woody's V 1.1 4231 for my Spurs squad. I was offered Agbonlahor for £7m and took the chance. As you all know he has immense pace. I am looking to harness this and use it to it's top potential however I cannot seem to find an instruction (poacher, target man etc) in which he uses his pace to run at defences.

Can anyone recommend an instruction?

poacher or advanced forward, then set him as your targetman, and supply run onto ball

Love & Balotelli

I play as inter using a 4-3-1-2 with an attacking mid and wingers.
tryin to get best out of love & balotelli playin together but they are so inconsistent together. also have messi on the right who is also inconsistent and im concedin alot of goals too with vidic and munoz in cb

Im playing with Fiorentina, i've got 4 strikers in a 4-4-2 system, who should i play and what roles should i give them. I've got Kevin Kuranyi, Gilardino, Giuseppe Rossi and Oscar Cardozo. Someone let me know aswell if i should change formations. Thanks :)

cardozo and kuranyi can fill the target man role. and gilardino and rossi could do the advanced forward role, they're pretty versatile, especially rossi/

Im man city in second season and i bought Modric he is doing rubbish with about 1 goal in 26 games. Where shall i play him and with what player instructions to get the best out of him? Thanks

Back