What Roles and Duty's best suit my players?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
It's not the worst problem to have as currently he's not playing too badly, however I'm not sure how to play this regen. The reason I'm not sure is that his stats are amazing for a regen, but he's a right-footed right-winger with crossing as one of his weaker attributes. Currently I play him as a winger (Attack duty) purely for width, but I'm wondering if you guys think I'd get better results playing him maybe as an inside forward or as an advanced playmaker on the wing.

At the moment I play 4-2-3-1 with Stein and Di María on the wings. This gives good natural width, but I'm not sure if I'm getting the best out of this induvidual player. Is it important to have equal roles on each wing, as in both wingers? Or would it work with a winger and an inside forward/advanced playmaker?

modric is more of a provider than a scorer, best postions:
amc: advanced playmaker/attack
aml: advanced playmaker/attack
ml:winger/attack (make sure he has creative freedom, and allow him to roam)

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

It's not the worst problem to have as currently he's not playing too badly, however I'm not sure how to play this regen. The reason I'm not sure is that his stats are amazing for a regen, but he's a right-footed right-winger with crossing as one of his weaker attributes. Currently I play him as a winger (Attack duty) purely for width, but I'm wondering if you guys think I'd get better results playing him maybe as an inside forward or as an advanced playmaker on the wing.

At the moment I play 4-2-3-1 with Stein and Di María on the wings. This gives good natural width, but I'm not sure if I'm getting the best out of this induvidual player. Is it important to have equal roles on each wing, as in both wingers? Or would it work with a winger and an inside forward/advanced playmaker?
depends on how you play, tho since inside wingers and playmakers come inside, you should set the fullback on that side to wingback to provide the width. stein is definitely a deadly playmaker. train him on the left wing so he can just as lethal as inside forward on the left

Last edited:
Hi

What would be the best formation and player roles for Glasgow Rangers.

Ta muchly

Hey guys need a wee bit of help,
I am playing a 41212 with both center backs been limiting defenders casue they have not speed and dont want them messing up lol, but its reall midfield to front i need help. i play plessis from liverpool as ancor man rotating with Hemdani, then Darron Gibson as box to box, Mckenna Ball winning midfielder and Majewsky as advanced playmaker, not really sure they are right or not, also got Benezite on loan from Arsenal, with Mcgugian not sure of their roles. My strike force is David Ngog, Robert Earnshaw, Garry Hooper, Dexter Blackstock, James Garner. Could you give me some advice on the player roles, thanks sorry bout spelling haha.

Playing as Tottenham, using a Mourinho 4-5-1 and using Keane as a lone striker... How should I use him?

depends on how you play, tho since inside wingers and playmakers come inside, you should set the fullback on that side to wingback to provide the width. stein is definitely a deadly playmaker. train him on the left wing so he can just as lethal as inside forward on the left

Thanks, I guess I'll do that although it will take a while to get him to a decent level, and I'll have to either buy a new right winger (which are in short supply) or train Di María to play on that wing, which won't suit his stats so much.

Playing as Tottenham, using a Mourinho 4-5-1 and using Keane as a lone striker... How should I use him?

I'm not sure about Keane but if you have a AMC.....Use him as a Trequestia(sp)

hia guys im currently leeds in my 5th season and was wanderin what roles duties i should use for jo nd neymar ?

yeah your best is to set him to adv playmaker, and set your fullback to wingback. right wingers are like gols dust. have a look at santi cazorla

hia guys im currently leeds in my 5th season and was wanderin what roles duties i should use for jo nd neymar ?
id use jo as an complete forward or target man, for neymar id put as a poacher or an advanced foward

How should i play Marco Verratti to have maximum production? He is 18 years old right now

What roles/ duties would you give this yob?

7JoeyBarton.png

advanced forward or complete forward/attack

Thanks man, Hat Trick Hero in the 1st Match :P

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Anyone know where to play Dzeko ?

I Play 4-1-2-1-2

Thanks man, Hat Trick Hero in the 1st Match :P

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Anyone know where to play Dzeko ?

I Play 4-1-2-1-2
deep lying or complete forward support. your amc should be a attacking mid/attack or treq.

Back